Solar Minimum Begins

The New Mini Ice Age
Dank Treasure Trove of Climate Data…
Global Warming is Obvious Hoax, In B4 Shills
-youtube.com/watch?v=8NaP0I1kV5w
IPCC Forgets Antarctic Ocean Circulation and Can’t Explain New Record Arctic Ice Growth (214)
-youtube.com/watch?v=sYq5da6MN_M
IPCC Fails, Universities Now Take Over Censorship Role on Global Cooling (213)
youtube.com/watch?v=0YYceTks2i8
August Snows Across Northern Hemisphere 2016, Winter Arrives Early | Mini Ice Age 2015-2035 (211)
-youtube.com/watch?v=Og6Yihyqrz4
Arctic Sea Ice Spikes to Highest Levels Ever Recorded MAYBE | Mini Ice Age 2015-2035 (215)

ITS COMING. THE GREAT FREEZE IS COMING.
Global Temperature is tied to Solar Activity.
**& for those of you who know,
human behavior is tied to solar activity.**
This is it boys, We are entering the Eye of the Shittacane.

Other urls found in this thread:

geoengineeringwatch.org/
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-monitors-the-new-normal-of-sea-ice
ecoffshoots.org/guide-to-winter-growing/
varusteleka.com/en/product/british-raf-jacket-sheepskin-repro/9080
archive.fo/Q6zLn
youtube.com/watch?v=kiIPBnZCmVk
infowars.com/scientists-ebola-can-spread-by-air-in-cold-weather/
answersingenesis.org/answers/books/frozen-in-time/the-snowblitz/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Bay
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-29/more-than-300-reindeer-killed-by-lightning-in-norway/7796418
rt.com/usa/357709-cows-killed-lightning-storm/
deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/250816/lightning-kills-38-sheep-in-kanchipuram-village.html
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/08/30/20000-dead-fish-vacuumed-out-of-waters-near-egg-harbor/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37177181
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pleb Tier Music for Joyous Occasion

Why did I have to be born in time to experience this shit?

Fat leftist corpses are a great source of heating oil.

why did the cucks all of a sudden start calling it "climate change" instead of "global warming"? because they already realized they were wrong and are preparing to go full damage control.

And then food production levels plummet. Europe was at a stable level to last through it, but now has a few too many millions unable to work to produce anything of value. Whole continents likewise too full already with populations they can't feed. What poor timing for the shitskins. Had this minimum taken another half century they would have won.

Rebranding. Global warming is too specific and the the inconvenient warming pause the last couple of decades blew that bullshit out of the water. Rebranding to climate change is a catch all, but it's pretty fucking retarded because the climate always changes over time and gives the implication that you can have a static climate.

Comfy global cooling thread?

dat last pic…
if it goes all the way to snowball earth, we won't be comfy
we will be dead

Very comfy movie.

Distraction

Will this mean a disruption of the Gulf Stream? Because if so, you can pretty much write Northern Europe off the map.

This a part of a hundred plus year plan, it eventually ends with global weather being managed and used a weapon. The shift from global warming to climate change was planned from the start.

geoengineeringwatch.org/

The next step is getting the public on board with chemtrails(or as the director of the CIA recently called it 'stratospheric aerosol injection'), should be in full swing around 20 years after the initial global warming hysteria. Or 4-5 years from now.

The carbon credits scheme and ridiculous computer models were just distractions for the public. They've been heavily spraying for decades already.

This channel is great if you have any interest in geoengineering, and it shows how the weather is already being used to fuck over the citizens of the US.

Dubs confirms
8^)

Gulf stream will pivot south. It only affects Norway, Ireland, UK and Western France though, once you are East of there, the climate is essentially Continental. Baltic States and E Europe won't notice any difference.

Well (((they))) did say…

WINTER IS COMING

I hate this hoax and screw Al gore.

It's a hoax to switch us to renewable energy.

Because shit will hit the fan, and it'd be better if our people were prepared for it.

Implying that won't make me comfy

There are arctic animals and they can survive through the global snowball climate. We have buildings that are capable producing fruits, meat and vegetables.

You ares still going to need a power supply.

That's easy We can dig the coals up. Australia have massive coals and nuclear. They can last for hundred years.

what is nuclear for $800, alex?

Isn't your logistics going to get fucked up from all of the coal?

It's got to be cleared, mined, crushed, washed, transported, etc… Is the cold going to effect it?

Also, Ausbro.. how do you think your local wizard spiders and super sharks are going to deal with the cold?

(Picture of giant spider knitting itself a silk coat.jpg)

Same problem with the coal answer from above, the logistics might not work out, because of all the processing that is required for nuclear fuels…

Not to mention, coal and nuclear are LARGE scale power sources, if the infrastructure collapses because of massive food shortages, there might not be a mining or refining industry left……

That should have been COLD…. lol

fuck

guess I have to marry a cute sami girl to survive this one lads.

No…like I said we have buildings to keep them warm. Nothing will fuck everything up.

Spiders will evolve into furry more violent spider and Sharks can cope with the cold water well. I have bull sharks in my river and they can cope with the dirty water well. Anything that live in Australia can evolve or die and get replace by different animals. Australia is a strange place.

Praise Winter-chan.

show me one
and not just some experimental pie in the sky
a real working producing one

Well, I was more referrig to the large scale logistics required for coal mining.

Aus probably won't be too effected by an ice age, since shit is hot as fuck over there anyways, and making it colder would basically turn it into a temperate zone…

But most places will have problems with growing large amounts of crops due to the cold, which means they will have problems feeding large amounts of people required for the massive coal digging operations…

That's sort of what I meant.

Based plebs.

ah..

But we have Mediterranean climate. This will ruin our current agricultural needs.

it's not that hard to do, man… there are plenty of them already.

It's just that currently it is more cost effective to farm in the open air than to build an enclosure, which is why they aren't everywhere.

They are mostly used for local production of off season or different climate crops.

love MUH snow

the new normal ice
just

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-monitors-the-new-normal-of-sea-ice

Not everywhere is hot and a lot of Aussies are resourceful. I have the fruit and vegetable in the backyard. It isn't illegal to be self-sufficient in Australia.

I am dissapointed. Eurabian sand dindu population could use a hellish winter.

Oh, I suppose the temperature drop during the nighttime in the arid portions is significant?

Are you guys trying to work on getting your guns back?

Yes we are trying. The gun owner population is growing so people's opinions may change over time as long as we don't push too fast.

ecoffshoots.org/guide-to-winter-growing/

Winter farm tips.

Good luck Aus-bro.

Thank you yankbro. I hope your country have a plan to implement the WAP. :-)

Start sacrificing posts now
Vetur kemur.

see

NZer here, look at all that new clay we get, exciting times once again

Are you prepped for the coming winter?

SAMI ARE LITERALLY THE WORST FUCKER ON THIS PLANET

MUH BIX DEER
BETTAH CLEAN UP YOUR BROKEN PLANE FOR MUH DEER WE CAN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING

Better believe it.
varusteleka.com/en/product/british-raf-jacket-sheepskin-repro/9080

I am proud of you my user.

another question:

Why is it called 'Mini Ice Age'?

This sounds more as if (((they))) try to keep the population calm. Right now there is no way to hide the fact of the upcoming Blockbuster "WInter chan". If (((they))) would tell people now that an ice age is coming, everyone would go crazy. Insteed, we see the german gov. saying "stock up your food" - "just in case" and meanwhile MSM is downplaying or barley mention the cold front.

Look, MSM is a gigantic shithole of lies. If (((they))) say "mini" it is actually "big".

may kek my witnesses and praise this post with dubs if it's true.

lucky me, so it's a mini ice age

Because its only a gradual cooling (and freezing, and starving).

It happened before in the late Middle Ages, and several times before that since the last "big" Ice Age.

The big ice age is the The Day After - Mammoths flash-frozen with undigested grass in their stomachs.

Its called the mini Ice age, b/c the real Ice age lasts 100,000 years,
and temperatures drop 4X - 5X the drop during the Little Ice Age in Europe, 500 years ago.
The real ice age ended just 12K yrs ago.
We are overdue for a huge plunge back into the ice ages. Pic related

The MSM won't call it anything. They won't talk about it AT ALL.
This will be the biggest cover up of all time.
More obvious and bigger than WW2

Thread theme

I prefer cold weather anyway. Hopefully this reduces immigration from Africa and the Middle East.

How much I'd like to see some severe backlash by normalfags when they're freezing their asses on tropical regions and such. I want to see the slow realization that the forced Olympics ceremony segment was pure lies, that every piece of media and propaganda was pure lies.
I want to see then at a lost, asking themselves why would the media lie to them, when they could've stocked up for winter supplies and clothing?

Thorium works anywhere, anytime.

Clima "scientists" were already often wrong and yet the Normies never woke up, the media simply ignored it.

Cold weather is comfiest weather.

it won't be backlash against the media, or the governments… it will be backlash against science. It's all part of the mushroom management plan to keep the population ignorant, superstitious and easy to manipulate.
mushroom management = feed 'em bullshit and keep 'em in the dark

I am disappointed that your dub confirms your fact.

it gave me no joy to post it.
all I can say is
forewarned is forearmed

just take the last slither of hope i have left
there is no way winterchan will ever manifest
all that will happen is jewish economics will cut down all the forests and force us all to breathe shitty polluted air

*Climate

Why would they want us to be on renewable energy? It's much better for those in power to have its populace on a finite resource they can more easily control, like oil & gas.

At least we know the winter is coming.

When it's freezy , chimping ain't easy.

Vitamin D3 manufacturers are going to be so rich because the niggers can't absorb the sun fast as we do.

Because green energy is inherently shit. Pure rare metals and expensive plastics (which are, of course, derived from oil) are used to manufacture green energy plants like solar and wind. The only reason they are cheaper than alternatives is because of massive subsidies and penalties against alternatives like nuclear. Wind turbines freeze in winter in European countries, requiring a helicopter to leak some anti-freeze on them. Besides, wind doesn't always blow and when it does, it doesn't blow with the same strength all the time. As for solar, solar panels are very fragile and very inefficient in terms of kWh/area. They actually need to be covered during hailstorms or else they will get broken. Sun doesn't always shine unless it's Africa. All you need to destroy a solar power plant is a bunch of angry niggers with sticks. Nothing is better for the kikes than possibility to terrorize goy with power cuts and bad energy sources.

Men are like water - heat boils them away into vapor at the whims of the wind, while cold hardens them into ice - sharp, strong, and dangerous.

capped>>7381948

"Freezing our asses on tropical regions" like we aren't having our most hot summer ever met while fertile land becomes fucking sand.

Are we bringing back winter chan?

I wonder, since the earth is clearly getting colder and colder, isn't it our purpose to produce greenhouse gasses, so earth won't experience any more ice-ages?

No it is due in 2030.

Why are fags in this thread not excited for the coming ice age?

Do you not realize the ice is who you are?

Other races on our land have merely adopted the cold.

Your lineage was born in it, molded by it.

Climate change is very real.
Solar minimum is an unrelated event and no one thinks it'll counter the effects of the warmer climate.

However, first of all we don't know that it isn't too late to stop the warming already due to climate lag.

Second of all if the melting ice knocks the gulf-stream out of place northern Europe will get a lot cooler and ice will reform.

Third of all a cooler climate is right now beneficial to white civilisation.

Well then we aught a meme some early cold winters
You know, to help the norm is
I don't wanna wait till 2030 to be comfy

LIVING IN COMMIEFORNIA BETTER PAY OFF

The fact that this isn't being shilled like the cuckchan thread tells me its not a big issue or its falseinfo meant to thwart us.. If dubs+ it confirms

You should make mead instead lol

Hmmm guess its real… Welp run in circles for your lives

People are trying to reduce the greenhouse gasses so they are unintentionally making ice age come faster.

Kek did not will it.

Good, let the lesser people flee south again or risk becoming hunted for their hides.

Seriously, in cold whites remain supreme.

In warm whites remain supreme.

Only in constant sun and dry heat do we not have an advantage, and that can be compensated with intelligence.

Any shitskin, however many furs, can't handle the cold.

I doubt it will be able to stop the global freeze that's coming.

Kill yourself shill. pic related
mfw dubs

That is not abnormal for cuck-chan. That is what they do. The site went down, and the shills came to Holla Forums.

Well, looks like i gotta bring out my grandpa's fur coat.

So, how much biofuel would one nigger provide. Any biologist here ?

X amount of niggers for X amount of km. Make your transportation fueled by the souls of your enemies. Make your war machines fueled by the souls of your enemies.

Well if you can manage to separate the fatty tissue from the muscle, quite a bit.

Like a week of lamp fuel or more?

What exactly am I shilling?

interesting. So how many niggers would it take for an M1 Abrams worth of 500km per se ?

Even though the cold will suck for brown folk, if the agenda 21 climate regulations get passed we'll have a lot more to worry about
Imagine energy taxes that make energy too expensive to heat your home with as prep for global warming, but instead we get bitter winters
If this happens, I predict rural areas will start having charcoal making businesses and people will install old fashioned stoves and ranges, that is if the government doesn't outlaw burning things cause MUH CO2

The real term is weather.

Because we were born too late to explore the Earth, and too early to explore the stars. Be glad that we may experience real struggle in our lives.

Don't forget Winter-chan!

Presented without source or context, good cucu denier

Too bad the only people who will be keeping you alive will be DUDE WEED LAMO experts. But do go on, keep calling us degenerates. You can starve, faggot.

They realized you are just as stupid as creationists
"is just a theory" = "They named it global warming"

Too many.

You would have to exract the fatty oils from the tissue, probaly by heating and compressing it for long periods of time. And fat oils aren't as explosive as petrol, they burn slow.

So you would need to be towing a holocaust on wheels.

I guess steam engine will be popular again for some time.

10/10
Made me laugh.

You're just joking r-right?

I can't starve because I got the garden idiot.

I like how this sounds. Count me in.

Is it possible to burn them for power plant?

Well, we ARE getting more, stronger hurricanes, I can't wait for Harmine to wreck the east coast again

Oh yeah, that's what happened.
Potheads developed growing vegetables indoors.

It's not like they used fields for way too long until one faggot who didn't smoke pot but sold it had an idea to copy the industry.

Fuck off.

my Norwegian snownigger genes better not fail me now

Harmine was not a strong hurricane it barely registered as a hurricane. They where hyping it up back when it was a topical wave a few days back for Christ's sake. Over the last sveral years we have had fewer and weaker hurricanes than we did before… sorry to tell you we have been in a dry spell.

Why is Australia joined with Papua? Papuans would move to Australia? Papua is a literal shithole.

to be forewarned is to be warned 4 times.

Reminder that all of this new information and the new mainstream acceptance of natural solar climate change over "anthropogenic global warming" is thanks to our egregore.
Praise Her

Women are like niggers but with vaginas

More like women are like hypergamous bitches. They choose strongest men to guard their vaginas.

fore - archaic form of before
four - number 4, being after 3 and prior to 5

Oh yea totally bro.
Has nothing to do with the Internet providing a giant information dump for Holla Forums to dig through.

… how old are you?

I did an attempt.

This is probably my favorite happening of the 100 years, given that I live in Florida.

BRING ME SNOW

WE LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN

Hahahaha too funny

Please don't post plebbit comics ever again. The message is nice, but holy hell the rest of that image is fetid cancer.

its not going to happen

We will find out when we are at 2030.

GLOBAL WARMING BTFO

This. People tend to forget how durable and adaptable camels are, solely because we have mentally linked them with primitive sandniggers.

Storms will get stronger and deluge/snowstorms will follow in Temperate zones becouse all that sweet sweet moisture in the air will reach dew point sooner in the colder air.
When this water gets captured in the glaciers, the drought and starving begins.
Temperate zones and tropics will be fine with sufficient fuel to keep warm.
ME and the rest of the deserts will be even colder.

if only we had the ability to turn ice into water.

Don't fret. The cold is what we need to kick out the migrants from Europe. Less food, shitty weather… sand monkeys can't take it, won't want to come or stay.

So they can explain away abnormal cold spells with a simple buzz word that will instantly shut down debate.

So it's weather then.

Was dying a part of your plan?

This. Climate has always evolved, though you can't expect Marxist faggots to accept evolution.

Evolution is a lie, the only truth is creationism.

MOTHER NATURE MAKING EUROPE WHITE AGAIN

fuck Canada tbh

precious energy? i guess we can't use nuclear energy now

But we need new vaccines every year for the flu because of Magic and rainbow farts, right?

never had a flu shot (at least since I was a kid).
never had the flu

Vaccines cause autism, and given by your post, you've had quite a few vaccines in your life.

Here's your (you), but step up your shilling game. Your posts are horrendous.

I want LARPagens to fuck off.

Dude, that's some "Coldsteel" levels of awful.

Speak for yourself bro

Literally using every buzzword you can think of never even knowing whether I'm Christian, or, even better, fundamentalist myself.

You are fucking shit at your job, kill your handler and then bite the bullet yourself. You're a fucking failure, your parents are ashamed of your job and you will NEVER EVER find love. EVER. All you have going for yourself is a shit shill job and masturbating yourself into an early grave.
Let's hope you die tomorrow so the world can be free from a failure like you.

LMAO fuck off with your shitty esotericism.

Lol, good man.

I suppose that using the vaccine as a point of argument was destined for failure, since vaccinations are not actually useful in any way.

So, I'll try this again with a little more thought put into it.

Actually, it's not eh vaccine that causes autism, it is the mercury based anti-fungal (Thimerisol) that causes the autism, but I like that you are thinking.

Actually, no, I just got a mercury filling when I was 6 years old, and haven't had enough money to get rid of it…

Anyways, on to the topic of evolution:

Descent with modification is the essence og evolution, as mutations accumulate within a population (most zygotes have about 150 mutations in their genetic code), the mutations that bennifit the organism cause that organism to have a better chance of breeding (statistically) and thus are usually spread throuout the entire gene pool; while mutations that are detrimental to the organism case the organism to have a statistically smaller chance of reproducing, thus limiting their spread into the rest of the population.

When one sucessful genetic mutation spreads to the entire population over the course of several generations, this is known as genetic drift.

Genetic drift is the tertiary mechanism of evolution, combining the individual level genetic mutations, with environmental selection processes (survival of the fittest) to ensure that only the most successful mutations spread to the entire population.

Evolution is actually a thing that happens in real life…. the only problem is that most people don't understand evolution enough to realize precisely what it means, and usually reject an understanding of evolution due to a combination of ignorance and sometimes religious fundamentalism.

It should be noted that this religious bias against evolution is actually a facet of the enemies warfare tactic against us, so that the target population is literally unable to conceive of the anti-intelligence dysgenics plan that they are using on us…

The plan to weed intelligent individuals out of the gene pool, and subsidize the breeding of less intelligent members, in order to control the environmental factors that underlie "Genetic Drift"… eventually reducing the average IQ of the whole population, and thus making them easier to deceive, and thus manipulate through social engineering, and propaganda.

It's in equatorial regions where whites do not reign supreme. Sunlight concentration is too great. The multitude of diseases doesn't help either.

Everytime a disaster happens they change it to maintain the status quo

(continued)

However, it should be noted, that despite the fact that vaccines are basically useless moneymakers for big pharma companies….

Viruses and bacteria still evolve, and considering that their reproduction cycle is a matter of minutes or hours, they evolve REALLY fucking fast; Faster than multicellular life forms, anyways.

Don't that filling removed. Maybe you can Get it covered up with a coating of one of the modern fillings.

If you remove the filling, all of the mercury will be turned into dust in your mouth. very bad idea.

Just pull the whole tooth.

How about fuck you?

Which happens every time I bite down anyway.

No, I'm just getting the filling removed, it's not even covering up a cavity.

Idiot. Even solar, wind, and hydroelectric power would still be useful in an ice age. Solar and hydroelectric would be LESS useful, but useful nonetheless.

Even if the entire economy collapsed and the world magically turned into The Road just because it got chilly, you can still produce electricity on a local scale by converting a gas generator to run off of wood gas. You can find literally dozens of manuals for converting cars, tractors, generators, etc. to run off of wood, for free, online. FEMA even publishes one. So if the petroleum industry somehow magically vanishes overnight because "brr, it's cold outside, this somehow prevents us from pumping oil out of the ground and sending it to a refinery that produces its own electricity and makes the fuel used to transport oil to the refinery, assuming we don't just have a pipeline", you can convert any gasoline or diesel engine to run off gases produced by burning wood, charcoal, coal, and other fuels.

Some useful searches for you:

Little Ice Age
Year Without Summer
Maunder Minimum

We've been through this shit before, recently, and while it caused a couple famines and nasty weather, it didn't even come close to killing us.

Europeans, Nips and Burgers, no, since they'll just innovate into survival. But the rest of the world will descend into chaos. Especially since they're dependent on Western agricultural imports. The picture is completely reversed to industrial production.
If Western countries hold back since the harvest is shit, then places like Africa, China and Middle east(except Egypt and Iraq) turn into cannibal paradise. Every human above the local agricultural support limit will get culled. In Africa, that's 500 mil. Mostly sub-saharan. Algeria and Morroco might get more rainfall since the Gulf stream will divert south.
Well, except if globalist start moving population into Western world.

according to climate change scientists a mini ice age won't happen because man made global warming will far outweigh any cooling.

archive.fo/Q6zLn

checkmate icefags

You DO realize that greenhouses have been a thing for centuries, right? And we have these things called grow lights that let you grow plants in an otherwise dark basement?

I've got a Czech army overcoat. Outer layer is waterproof canvas with a detachable hood and faux fur collar, and it has a detachable liner made of thick wool and faux fur. Add in my Czech surplus wool socks, German surplus wool pants, American surplus wool gloves and scarf, and Russian surplus wool and faux fur ushanka, and I should be pretty cozy. I'll be cozy at night under my army surplus wool blankets and Modular Sleep System. Especially considering I'm in Texas, where it gets below freezing maybe twice a year.

Yes, I prepared for a mini ice age in Texas, where it hits 80 in mid-winter.

Burning coal is dirty and pollutes the atmosphere, burn niggers instead.

How much you wanna bet?

Grow lights are insanely expensive to run.
No one would ever run them to grow food.

The technology is there. There's a Japanese food-factory set to grow 30,000 heads of lettuce in 2017, with the eventual goal of producing 500,000 within the next five years as they optimize production. It cost only 16.5 million dollars to build and is almost entirely automated.

It's bad becouse our politicians aren't preparing for it. Becouse you know, climate change and longer growing seasons.
We should be storing long lasting food.
Instead they're throwing it into landfills, shutting down food processing factories everywhere through EU and introducing retarded regulations that only stifle production.
And in USA they're poisioning seeds with GMO. Plus various inviromental actions in California that destroy cropland. Oh and that oil pipeline going above the largest water reservoir in USA. It would be a shame if it burst and leaked into it!

I think that GMOs were desinged to be introduced as climate suddendly and completely unexpectedly turns cold.
Along with, you know, cancirogenic and estrogen producing nasties. Then shut us into cramped cities becouse outside is too cold.

The kikes know it's coming and they're trying to sabotage everything.

Only if you use incandescants…

NASA has been working on wavelength specific LED growlights, that only use the specific wavelengths that the plants chlorophyl molecules use… and since they are LED instead of incandescant, their efficiency is increased, and their total heat output is decreased, facilitating a reduction in energy usage for cooling.

LETTUCE IS FUCKING NUTRITIONALLY USELESS
less than 2% protein
less than 1% carbohydrates
no not % daily value, you stupid fucks, % as in composition

That operation only works because of the dismally low requirements to grow lettuce.

Romaine has some good vitamins.

And all lettuce has calories, which your body needs to fuel cellular metabolism.

NO, WE AREN’T, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

They’re getting weaker, fuckface. Fewer hurricanes, fewer tornadoes, fewer monsoons, milder summers, shorter droughts…

Literally every aspect of the climate is becoming more mild.

Yeah we'll be surviving solely by eating lettuce for 20 years. No other crops, and god forbid that we'd feed it to the animals.
Yes, you are that retarded.

hopefully plump helmets will be available

And so do other crops that actually have a decent amount of macronutrients

That was the whole point you turbo nigger, real crops are harder to cultivate artificially… WHAT A FUCKING ABSTRACT CONCEPT….

We won't be able to grow adequate amounts of food without a decent fucking environment

You can enjoy all of the farm-raised insects, lettuce and genetically modified fungi that grows on recycled insect and human feces inside your future slum underground post-appocalyptic high-tech living area.
I'm sure it will be an enjoyable existence

If you consume bleach now, you could potentially save your unfortunate progeny from living in a world that I've described

Yes, but lettuce goes well with various foods.

In salads and on sandwiches, for example.

Im a farmer in southern Wisconsin. How will this effect my crops the next 2 decades?

Lettuce is good but also try bok choy, collard greens, dinosaur kale, tatsoi, arugula, spinach, turnip/ radish/ beet greens, deer tongue.

I have an indoor garden with an LED grow light set up. One room has the glow lights and I've got a couple small trees (avocado, cumquat, and tamarind) growing indoors before I move them outside next spring, ground cherries, blackberries, aloe vera, and a small herb garden. The indoor garden is temperature stable throughout the year and the LED grow light doesn't draw much power; the solar panels on my roof make it so my electrical bill is a non-issue; THEY pay ME for putting electricity on the grid. And in an emergency, even though city ordnance says you can't disconnect from their grid and run purely on solar, I installed a switch to do just that in an emergency. I got the batteries from a couple cell phone towers; they recycle the batteries every 3 years even if they're perfectly good (most last for over a decade), so I bought them off the guy who replaces them and sells them for recycling. And if the solar/batteries fail for some reason, I've also got a pair of generators and everything needed to convert them to wood gas if my supply of stabilized gasoline runs dry.

I've got another indoor garden in the garage, but instead of grow lights I've just got a couple of those doohickeys that bring sunlight indoors, I forget what they're called. Tubes you install in the roof to bring sunlight through the ceiling. That garden doesn't have anything in it, I only use it to store my tomato plants and peppers when it gets too cold for them outdoors.

I live in the suburbs, and produce enough food to feed my family for about a week if that's all we eat. Combined with my food stores, that's enough to supplement us with fresh fruits and vegetables year-round while everyone else is either starving or getting scurvy/rickets off of canned goods.

I've got plenty of heirloom seeds stored away, and I have a source for chickens, ducks, and mohair rabbits if I want them. If shit goes down, you bet your ass I'm grabbing livestock before everyone else realizes how valuable they are. As it is, I've already got a five year supply of food and a one year supply of water.

And a mountain of ammunition to defend it all with. Hell, I use toilet paper as insulation in the attic; when SHTF, I'll already have a ready supply (just bring a package down whenever I need it), and I can demand a high price for asswipe once the store shelves are empty.

I even have a full surgical set up, with IV bags, multiple antibiotics, etc. When shit goes down, I'm already prepared.

Shit, I've got everything I need to rebuild society, too. Books dating from the 1800's to the 1970's on how to build everyday things (wagons, cabins, muskets, rifles, radios, engines, etc.). I've got the complete Foxfire series, a complete 1965 edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica, old Reader's Digest how-to books, an entire bookcase full of military manuals, and more.

If everything goes to hell, I'm going to be one of the most valuable men in my community.

We do fine in the tropics though.

Didn't we meme this as a defence against rapedfugee invasion last winter?

the bigger the spell, the longer it takes to cast

Good thing you have all measure of unconstitutional insurance.

Niggers btfo

Yes, we did. Nice dubs.

We are only speeding up the process with meme magic.

n-ICE find OP!

Ice Age Chan

You where born just in time to experience a mini-Ice Age though user.

Damn, someone actually saved it and turned it into a meme. Feels gud, man.

It will be pretty mild. The last "mini ice age" happened several hundred years ago, and most evidence suggests it was no more than a few degrees cooler than average on a global scale. I won't complain about the cooler weather, but even calling it an "ice age" is tenuous.

It's the kikes telling us it will be "small" and "mini". I would claim that they are lying.

Most likely they have planned this all along. The chemtrails, BP Oil Spill harming very important currents (that can trigger an ice age if disturbed with a catastrophic event) and much more. This is not going to be small, user. We're heading for the real deal.

A minor change in degrees can have massive effects on weather and crop growing. It may be a "mild" change, but it certainly won't be mild in terms of consequences.

We did not feel the warmth of the sun until we were men, and it was nothing to us but burning heat.

I'll believe it when I see it. Pretty soon all (((scientists))) will start agreeing that global cooling is a devastating threat, that we'll all be buried in ice, and that the science is "settled," and 50 years from now it'll be mostly the same shit as it's always been.

Realistically major climate change takes major time; each ice age has historically taken several hundred or even a few thousand years to set in, so even if we're on the relative cusp of one we aren't going to dive all the way in a single lifetime.

We almost certainly can! With memes!

Pretty sure LED tends to grow weak, nutrient-deficient plants.
For instance, weed plants don't grow buds w/o full light spectrum.
This is why Pro-growers NEVER use LED.

Makes me believe that the plant grows just fine, as with is the case with weed.
But the reproductive organs of the plant (fruits) grow up weak / deficient. as with weed buds

The USA has control of the weather now.

They seed the clouds to stop hurricanes.

Vertical farming really is the future.

If we can get that going, and cold fusion energy, whites can colonize Greenland in underground bases and let the niggers hang themselves.

I swear these liberals can't make up their mind. Vid related.

They already "predicted" this shit in the 1970's

global warming was always just meant to be a boogeyman to scare the goyim into accepting shit like extra taxes and making them feel guilty just for existing.

when you call your boogeyman "global warming" you look kind of ridiculous telling people to be afraid of it during years that are extra cold or have extra snow. however, if you call it "climate change" you can blame absolutely everything on it.

(Checked)

Same here, Friendo

I don't get it man, I just don't.

I live in northern new england and its comfy as fuck here in the winter.

MA is going to be hell if food/power are limited during a severe winter. Spics and Nigs will radiate out of Worcester, Springfield, Boston, and Lawrence looking to loot.

Luckily most are completely unaware of the number of gun owners despite the faggy laws.

Jew York can take the flows of shit brown refugees leaving New England.

MakeNewEnglandAngloAgain

Chimping aint easy when its freezy.
Reckless looting will be to hard and many will get shot dead because the homeowners who where smart enough to prep will be hold up inside do to the cold.
They will migrate south.
Towns in Connecticut along the i91 corridor will become completely enriched.

what??

Fuck Connecticut tbqh

Hajis and spics are invading already. Niggers probably next.

If we don't close the borders soon heaven will become hell.

It's really really beginning.
The Prophecy will come true…

Kek is upon us. All hail his glorious power.

youtube.com/watch?v=kiIPBnZCmVk

The Cycle begins again.

Do you watch alot of TV?

There's always climate change because the climate is changing. There will be trends, but those too will change, and they only look at an arbitrary trend and project it's effects years into the future when it will have already changed to another course.

We can't even predict next weeks weather with accuracy, why would you be fooled by government paid scientists projecting doom decades or centuries into the future?

thanks for the ear rape

That depends on what your crops is. You can grow the winter trees to sell the logs.

How white is your state?

Is it really this bad?

we survived the last ice age, and that lasted way longer

we're gonna handle it alright

saved and kek'd

It was just really loud

Great, I've been looking forward to cold weather so I can cuddle my waifu under the blanket and now I hear the solar minimum is starting.

I envy you because I can't hear.

FIMBULWINTER

THE END TIMES COMETH

GOOD LUCK WINTER CHAN

let it snow

So greenhouse effect does not real?

HHHHHHHGGGGGGNNNNN
infowars.com/scientists-ebola-can-spread-by-air-in-cold-weather/

>all dem delicious Finish girls and that one slavic girl with the hat too

It’s getting awfully nippy.

Farmers are provided fucktons of insurance against lost crops, never mind the corn subsidies and payment for NOT growing something rather than growing it. You’ll be fine.

Here’s a copypasta from some user. I don’t know the full veracity of it, but…

When glaciers recede, it’s called “calving”, and it is considered a normal process of climate. Sea levels have been declining recently. (search NOAA’s database to verify for yourself)
During the last ice age, sea levels were ~375 feet lower than today. During the last ice age, the Jersey Shore was 100 miles further east.
Ice ages return like clockwork throughout Earth’s history. It’s called the Milankovitch cycle. What are signs that an ice age is starting? Simple; it’s a mark of weather “extremes.” It’s important to note that during last ice age, temperatures around the global weren’t too much colder then they are today. Example:
1) Seattle was covered with 4000 feet of ice, however ice only went as far south as Olympia. If you went 150 miles south of Olympia, temperatures were 7 degrees lower then they are today.
2) Temperatures in the tropics were 2 to 3 degrees lower then today.
3) Temperatures in the subtropics were nearly the same.
4) Chicago was covered in ice, however South Carolina was probably only 2-3 degrees lower than today.
Yellowstone is a supervolcano that erupts every ~600,000 years. The last eruption was ~640,000 years ago. We are overdue for one. If Yellowstone goes off, we would be in an ice age in 3 months.
One of the signs of an oncoming ice age was increased volcanic activity. In the previous ice age, called the “Younger Dryas,” we found mammoths with 3 feet of volcanic ash on them. 40% of all mammals where wiped out in that Ice Age. If volcanic activity keeps increasing on Earth, that is a warning sign an ice age is imminent. Interesting Note: Some mammoths remains were found still standing up. The conclusion was that giant snow/ice storms covered them up.
It takes 100 feet of snow to compact to create 1 foot of ice. It would take 80 feet of snow per year for 5000 years to get 400 feet of ice in Seattle.
Snowblitz is a term for the continuous accumulation of snow, which happens in ice age conditions. answersingenesis.org/answers/books/frozen-in-time/the-snowblitz/ ~11,500 years ago, something happened which caused the ‘Carolina Bay’ and magnetic reversal: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Bay
In 1600, the “Maunder Minimum” happened when there weren’t any sunspots. Sunspots affect the amount of radiant energy hitting Earth. Less energy means the climate gets cold. The Maunder Minimum resulted in a little ice age across the globe. Dr. Habibullo Abdussamatov–the chief astrophysics responsible for the Russian portion of the International Space Station–says we are heading for a little ice age.
In the 1980s and ’90s, the Sun was the most active in a thousand years. Now the Sun is becoming less active. Does it take thousands of years for ice ages to start? No. Research project “GRIP” (Greenland Ice Project) drilled ice cores (2 miles down, 4 inches in diameter). They discovered that every single ice age from the past 250,000 years, without exception, began in less then twenty years. Ice ages swing from normal temperatures to full blown glaciation.

Holy shit, the Earth's population has increased 40% in 40 years!!!

I think it is nigger because they are like rabbit and lefttards are feeding them because of feel logic.

The gulf stream keeping Northern Europe warm is a myth.

I discovered this about 5 minutes after I decided to research the feasibility/possible methods of shutting down the Atlantic section of the ocean conveyor.

Yes it would be nice to freeze non-Whites out of Europe but the gulf stream contributes negligible heating, it's just another Jewish lie we were ALL taught in school.

Better provide some links because it's a pretty shocking red pill, is it not?

Imagine what else you take for granted that is actually completely wrong? Holocaust isn't the only widely held myth of modern "scientific" times, not by a long shot.

The panic is based on a long held belief of the British, other Europeans, Americans and, indeed, much of the world's population that the northward heat transport by the Gulf Stream is the reason why western Europe enjoys a mild climate, much milder than, say, that of eastern North America. This idea was actually originated by an American military man, Matthew Fontaine Maury, in the mid nineteenth century and has stuck since despite the absence of proof.

We now know this is a myth, the climatological equivalent of an urban legend. In a detailed study published in the Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society in 2002, we demonstrated the limited role that ocean heat transport plays in determining regional climates around the Atlantic Ocean. Popular versions of this story can be found here, here and, in French, here.

ocp.ldeo.columbia.edu/res/div/ocp/gs/

all-geo.org/highlyallochthonous/2012/06/what-do-you-mean-the-gulf-stream-doesnt-keep-europe-warm-how-even-scientists-are-afflicted-by-urban-myths/

thanks user, good info!

a-anons?

29 Aug 2016
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-29/more-than-300-reindeer-killed-by-lightning-in-norway/7796418

31 Aug, 2016
rt.com/usa/357709-cows-killed-lightning-storm/

Aug 25, 2016
deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/250816/lightning-kills-38-sheep-in-kanchipuram-village.html

August 30, 2016
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/08/30/20000-dead-fish-vacuumed-out-of-waters-near-egg-harbor/
Seems like an environmental disaster, but The fish kill was not the result of pollution or other man-made conditions.

24 August 2016
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37177181

It's fine user.
The message is good and accurate, the problem with reddit is the quality of content they produce.
Clearly not an issue here.

Just FYI for all you Ice Age Chan faggots an ice age however mini will not be fun times. We dealt with this shit in the middle ages and a lot of people died.

Perhaps with our modern technology and agricultural knowledge there might not be widespread famine in the west but expect dramatically increased prices and global unrest as 3rd world countries go hungry.

we expect millions of people to die if not billions.

if you think we are somehow unprepared for this or unwilling to face what is necessary to purge our earth, then you need to lurk a lot fucking more.

Starving 3rd world countries will not increase the price of food because they don't fucking pay anyway.

You don't understand…

I like the death. I like the Misery… I Like this World.

BLACK SUN, COME AND KILL THE SUBHUMANS.

this is what (((they))) do, right now.

Also mudslimes. They have been telling their people to breed as much as possible for decades now in order to invade Europe.

heat sucks the energy right out of you. I am so much more aware and happy when it is icy cold outside. I love the mountain air, fuck all of the shitskins that prefer tropical weather.

White people really need to stop being damn too kind. Being too kind to everyone allows the people with no morals or whatever to exploit them for themselves.

Canadafag here, can't wait for the dindus and pussies to all move south. We can finally get stuff like ice fishing, hockey, and curling all year round.

I love watching immigrants in their first winter. They start complaining in early fall, I've heard one say HOW MUCH COLDER CAN IT GET?

Imagine if some kid just pops up from the back row shouting "HOLOCAUST IS A LIE"

Whites are too level headed to fuck like animals though. Whites understand that you can't really provide an ideal upbringing for 4+ children unless you have the means to do so. Nonwhites dont think like that, they just fuck and fuck and hope things turn out alright in the end.

So while it would be nice to have more white children running around our countries, I think the more reasonable solution is
FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

They can't outbreed us if they aren't around anymore right?

Like winding a toy and letting it loose. You want the full value for your meme's runtime.

And if you setup your meme's right…dominoes bitches!

OC for the occasion.

Kek looks like our Winterchan maymays from last year are coming to life.

That just made my day. Saved.

whos got the vid with joe rogan and the scientist guy who talks about the cycles the earth goes thru?

Canada disagrees.

Wow you are a little bitch.

So that mean there is more lands for us to colonise.

Well, I did it.

there always was.

No they don't. Even big petroleum megaconglomerates like BP are onboard the green trains. Carbon taxes put burdens on smaller domestic and national oil producers allowing the transnational megaconglomerates to easily absorb them and carbon credits will be a poorly regulated crypto-currency allowing for easy transnational money laundering. It's your hippie dippie green bullshit that's the scam, follow that money, retarded people's lazy half-assed good intentions are being used to further the JWO.

We aren't.

Creationism is exoteric as fuck. Esoteric weirdoes believe in emanationism which is compatible with evolution.

They use them to grow ornamental flowers and intoxicants but no one would ever use them to grow food, they'd just choose to starve.

This. A kind of Neo-Platonism, perhaps, or even esoteric Christianity.

Bump

Truly Kali Yuga.

yup, food grown without sunlight nor real soil isnt food, it's shit that will make you sick if you rely upon it for long periods
cant believe i have to state this obviousness