Murica Right?

So these fascists (discord.gg/VusDzU) were trying to convince me that 'Murica isn't the greatest country on earth. They're wrong right?

I'm not going to let you bait me into clicking your faggy Discord.

It's a pretty low bar, but yeah, we're better than any other country in the world.

Take a history class, kiddo. A real one, not one of your gay liberal college classes.

USA is not the greatest country in the world.

MERICA FUCK YEAH

kys globalist kike

forever at war and always losing
high taxes on everything
no public services, ruined infrastructure
no free healthcare, corrupt politicians, police beyond control, niggers and Trump

America was never great and most likely never will.

truth

There are 7 billionish people in the world. There are only like 360 million Americans but we're still the largest economy, the largest exporter of cultural exports and dominant military power but we still make everyone salty. We're like the chubby kid that's the class-clown that really low-key just wins life while everyone sleeps on him and assumes he's just getting lucky.
Also New York City is in America so everyone else can go fuck themselves because we're driving this plane and if we crash it there are no survivors.

and 1/2 are obese

Kill yourself.

theres a lot going on with that redhead pic…
fucking to go container on the roof ( no surprises there) but "athletic club" in the background really gives it an ironic twist… i guess she's proud of them stickers
picrel my truck

Teenage burger detected.

Amerifat memes are an American meme. You literally can't insult us without appropriating our culture and by doing so admitting that you're inferior.

Jesus, is tumblr really this deep into Holla Forums? What the fuck?

That's likely from the San Diego county fair. Went there this year and had a deep fried chicken and ice cream sandwich on a jelly donut topped with fruity pebbles. Was some goddamn AMERICA right there, son.

This is from this year. Medics standing by.

he's a catastophe for america. his administration has done nothing because it has no support and very little power, even amongst republican conservatives. you must be one in only a handfull of americans not to want him gone as soon as possible
leave your tiny little world for a moment and look at the wider picture. trump is a lying, conniving megalomaniac and not bright or likeable enough to carry the charade into politics. a deeply stupid electorate and a deeply unfair electoral system allowed his election and he'll be very lucky indeed to survive the fbi.
stop being so stupid, ffs..oh wait, you're an american..that explains it

why i voted for him tbh

hillary clinton: effective warmonger, owned by the banks, finely tuned plan to make everything even worse

donald trump: total fuckup, disliked by everyone, too arrogant to make a plan at all

trump 2020

Get back to your diverse shithole with a birth rate below 1.7. We're trying to survive, here.

Fuck off CNN

oy vey i've been caught