Murica Right?

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

So these fascists (discord.gg/VusDzU) were trying to convince me that 'Murica isn't the greatest country on earth. They're wrong right?

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

I'm not going to let you bait me into clicking your faggy Discord.

Owen James
Owen James

It's a pretty low bar, but yeah, we're better than any other country in the world.
freedom
not dependent on killing muzzies
Take a history class, kiddo. A real one, not one of your gay liberal college classes.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

USA is not the greatest country in the world.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

MERICA FUCK YEAH

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

kys globalist kike

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

forever at war and always losing
high taxes on everything
no public services, ruined infrastructure
no free healthcare, corrupt politicians, police beyond control, niggers and Trump
great

Ian White
Ian White

America was never great and most likely never will.

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

America was never great and most likely never will.
truth

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

There are 7 billionish people in the world. There are only like 360 million Americans but we're still the largest economy, the largest exporter of cultural exports and dominant military power but we still make everyone salty. We're like the chubby kid that's the class-clown that really low-key just wins life while everyone sleeps on him and assumes he's just getting lucky.
Also New York City is in America so everyone else can go fuck themselves because we're driving this plane and if we crash it there are no survivors.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

There are only like 360 million Americans
and 1/2 are obese

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Trump as a negative when he's actually fixing fucking everything
Kill yourself.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

theres a lot going on with that redhead pic…
fucking to go container on the roof ( no surprises there) but "athletic club" in the background really gives it an ironic twist… i guess she's proud of them stickers
get on my level you filthy casual
picrel my truck

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

low-key
Teenage burger detected.

David Turner
David Turner

Amerifat memes are an American meme. You literally can't insult us without appropriating our culture and by doing so admitting that you're inferior.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

cultural appropriation
Jesus, is tumblr really this deep into Holla Forums? What the fuck?

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

that heartattack cafe
That's likely from the San Diego county fair. Went there this year and had a deep fried chicken and ice cream sandwich on a jelly donut topped with fruity pebbles. Was some goddamn AMERICA right there, son.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

This is from this year. Medics standing by.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Trump as a negative
he's a catastophe for america. his administration has done nothing because it has no support and very little power, even amongst republican conservatives. you must be one in only a handfull of americans not to want him gone as soon as possible
leave your tiny little world for a moment and look at the wider picture. trump is a lying, conniving megalomaniac and not bright or likeable enough to carry the charade into politics. a deeply stupid electorate and a deeply unfair electoral system allowed his election and he'll be very lucky indeed to survive the fbi.
stop being so stupid, ffs..oh wait, you're an american..that explains it

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

his administration has done nothing because it has no support and very little power, even amongst republican conservatives.

why i voted for him tbh

hillary clinton: effective warmonger, owned by the banks, finely tuned plan to make everything even worse

donald trump: total fuckup, disliked by everyone, too arrogant to make a plan at all

trump 2020

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

non-American
Get back to your diverse shithole with a birth rate below 1.7. We're trying to survive, here.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

fuck up
disliked by everyone
le arrogant
Fuck off CNN

Tyler James
Tyler James

oy vey i've been caught

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit