Flouridation thread

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

they are adding small amounts of poison to the water supply

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Ok, OP, I'll bit, how do i get flouride-free water?

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

The dose makes the poison

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Do you drink liquids out of plastic bottles? Congratulations, you are turning into a woman.

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

You got money to buy a high-end filter? All the rich kikes get their water filtered. You're not a dirt poor goyim are you?

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

It really grinds my gears that this faggot gets it so right on fluoride but then turns the whole thing into a joke with all of his antics. Controlled opposition fucktard.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

All you need to do is buy a reverse osmosis filter on amazon. It will cost you about 200-300 bucks. That's not really high end. Even a poor fag can save up money to buy it.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Reverse osmosis process
Read up on it. There might be filters that automatically do reverse osmosis though.

Brandon King
Brandon King

I'm drinking water right now with around 8% toxic chemicals.
HIC!
==^ ^==

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

^ ^

not a meme

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

rich kikes get their water filtered

Citation

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Taurine helps reverse fluoride induced thyroid damage.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

So why do they do that?

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Why is corn syrup in everything?

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

I have well water so I don't have to worry about fluoride. All I have to deal with is low levels of chloride which is harmless (which is a naturally occurring element in water).

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Because there is a shitload of corn available. It's cheap to produce and it can replace sugar or other sugary tasting ingredients.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Bitch please, in Germany we don't poison our population. Instead we let us invade by muslims.

David Martinez
David Martinez

no monei

any other way?

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

https://sites.google.com/site/mattatuckmadnessmaplesyrup/home/homemade-reverse-osmosis-system
Pretty cheap, meant for maple syrup but works for water.
Make sure you use a safe tubing and avoid any BPA plastics

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Suicide?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit