Flouridation thread

they are adding small amounts of poison to the water supply

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/mattatuckmadnessmaplesyrup/home/homemade-reverse-osmosis-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok, OP, I'll bit, how do i get flouride-free water?

The dose makes the poison

Do you drink liquids out of plastic bottles? Congratulations, you are turning into a woman.

You got money to buy a high-end filter? All the rich kikes get their water filtered. You're not a dirt poor goyim are you?

It really grinds my gears that this faggot gets it so right on fluoride but then turns the whole thing into a joke with all of his antics. Controlled opposition fucktard.

All you need to do is buy a reverse osmosis filter on amazon. It will cost you about 200-300 bucks. That's not really high end. Even a poor fag can save up money to buy it.

Reverse osmosis process
Read up on it. There might be filters that automatically do reverse osmosis though.

I'm drinking water right now with around 8% toxic chemicals.
HIC!
==^ ^==

not a meme

Citation

Taurine helps reverse fluoride induced thyroid damage.

So why do they do that?

Why is corn syrup in everything?

I have well water so I don't have to worry about fluoride. All I have to deal with is low levels of chloride which is harmless (which is a naturally occurring element in water).

Because there is a shitload of corn available. It's cheap to produce and it can replace sugar or other sugary tasting ingredients.

Bitch please, in Germany we don't poison our population. Instead we let us invade by muslims.

no monei

any other way?

sites.google.com/site/mattatuckmadnessmaplesyrup/home/homemade-reverse-osmosis-system
Pretty cheap, meant for maple syrup but works for water.
Make sure you use a safe tubing and avoid any BPA plastics

Suicide?