Weeaboo wallet hunt

So I was in akihabara as a tourist and just got done playing mvc2 I left my wallet on the counter when I turned around I saw a nap swoop across the counter and steal it. I was able to talk to him and have a good look at his face but the police are powerless to catch him and the cctv didn't see him. My wallet had all my money and and identification… Revenge is imminent. After talking to people around the area I think he will come back soon. Tomorrow I'm going back to akihabara what should I do if I see him.

Have you tried not going to a country where they not only despise whites, but despise weebs more?

Does Italy count

Italy has no version of "weebs" so I am afraid they fail to meet the second criterion, user.

Italiaboos exist

Boulderdash!

Hirohiko araki

bring your shotgun, ur glock and any weapon you can get, find them, shoot 'em dead in an alleyway, get away with it, done.

I only have a samourai sword and my honor. I lied I have neither.

Dubs has the right idea. To maximize your chances of not getting caught you should buy a trench coat, tall boots and make your hair blonde and spiky. That way you won't stick out of the crowd.

But my mone was stolen so I can't buy a trench coat so I can't blend in. When I sneak up on him should I yell at him in Japanese while flailing around and charging at him.

Yes and if your face turns red and you cry a bit that's ok because it happens in my Japan shows too. Remember to be very dramatic and ask him about his motivations and if he responds with unsatisfactory drama… Kill him with your weight.

Force him to watch some really bad animu.

I'll force him to watch dragon ball z then.

Kill yourself.

Sword art online is better

Rip off his clothes

And rape him

tackle him and take his wallet then run like fuck

This isn't obvious?

Naruto :^)

put your arms to the back for maximum aerodynamics