Weeaboo wallet hunt

Adam James
Adam James

So I was in akihabara as a tourist and just got done playing mvc2 I left my wallet on the counter when I turned around I saw a nap swoop across the counter and steal it. I was able to talk to him and have a good look at his face but the police are powerless to catch him and the cctv didn't see him. My wallet had all my money and and identification… Revenge is imminent. After talking to people around the area I think he will come back soon. Tomorrow I'm going back to akihabara what should I do if I see him.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Have you tried not going to a country where they not only despise whites, but despise weebs more?

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Does Italy count

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Italy has no version of "weebs" so I am afraid they fail to meet the second criterion, user.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

Italiaboos exist

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Boulderdash!

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Hirohiko araki

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

bring your shotgun, ur glock and any weapon you can get, find them, shoot 'em dead in an alleyway, get away with it, done.

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

I only have a samourai sword and my honor. I lied I have neither.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Dubs has the right idea. To maximize your chances of not getting caught you should buy a trench coat, tall boots and make your hair blonde and spiky. That way you won't stick out of the crowd.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

But my mone was stolen so I can't buy a trench coat so I can't blend in. When I sneak up on him should I yell at him in Japanese while flailing around and charging at him.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

Yes and if your face turns red and you cry a bit that's ok because it happens in my Japan shows too. Remember to be very dramatic and ask him about his motivations and if he responds with unsatisfactory drama… Kill him with your weight.

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

Force him to watch some really bad animu.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

I'll force him to watch dragon ball z then.

Thomas King
Thomas King

Kill yourself.

James White
James White

Sword art online is better

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Rip off his clothes

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

And rape him

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

tackle him and take his wallet then run like fuck

This isn't obvious?

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

Naruto :^)

William Rogers
William Rogers

put your arms to the back for maximum aerodynamics

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit