Need suggestions /b

So how exactly can a hikikomori like me make money from home? if i one day have to leave my room and go outside i be scared shitless so got any suggestions Holla Forums??.

sell your body
fet fit or find a few people who fetishize you and sell photos or cam videos

or have guys come over. you can make a killing just sucking dick. takes like 20 minutes and they come to you

Sounds gay as fuck user.

then quit your bitchin' and get a job, faggot

Not an argument normalfaggot

there are no arguments to be made. you asked for advice. you're a spoiled teenage girl

Im 24 been a shut-in since i was 12 not going outside anytime soon.

then you won't make money. though i have made money from the internet i stole it i won't tell you my method. you need to put some effort and get out of your comfort zone to become a man.

Yeah that will work NOT!!.

Please please tell me

Are you trying to make me into a Chad or something?.

Why get a job when you can move in with me so we can be hikkibros together. I've got tismbux to spare.

Sounds fun user.

ah fuck it. i made social media accounts selling online vidya coins (fifa and other phone games). they give me the money in the form of amazon cards, apple cards, and the rest of that shit. i would then take the code and email it to a business owner and he pays me later. so if anyone asked on what account the money went, it wasn't mine i made around $1000 dollars before getting really close to having cops knock on my door. eventually, i shut down the accounts. i'm surprised no one tried calling the cops or the card manufacturer. normalfags..
you don't need to get laid or make friends. knowing what work is and how much does a dollar costs in labor changes a man. stop being a spoiled faggot for a minute anonkun holy shit.

Normalfag detected

Not bad user wish i was that motivated.

i wasn't actually selling shit. it was a scam. sorry for being unclear. they'd give me the money and i'll b& their fucking asses.

wrong.

Should have sold drugs on tor instead.

i'm not that l337, user. i might if shit hits the fan again

Its never too late

i'm not that desperate yet

Understandable

depends how old you are and how long you can spend on it.

to answer your question: Trading.
i make on average $10k month, i work about 2h a day, don't have to leave home and can work whenever i want and wherever i want (as long as he market is open).

just need a laptop and internet.

now you'd think thats an epic deal, but here is the down side.

it will take you years, reading and workin at least 8 hours a day to understand the market and trade properly.

it took m close to a a decade to get where i am.

second downside is the noise and scammers that will considerably slow you down.

could be doable if you're around 17. you'll make it by the time you're in you're late 20s

I'm 16, gimme some training vids cuz

Dude, he's a gay scam. don't believe him.

you can find some basics but nobody is gonna a give you the secret.

(not OP here) there's any way to make money in home with scarce programming skills? like a freelance job for 200 bucks a month?

user, you'll have to compete with a couple million kids and about 10 million Pajeet who'll do it for half a buck.

programing is a meme, you're way to late to the party, you should've tried 30 years ago.