Need suggestions /b.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

So how exactly can a hikikomori like me make money from home? if i one day have to leave my room and go outside i be scared shitless so got any suggestions Holla Forums??.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

sell your body
fet fit or find a few people who fetishize you and sell photos or cam videos

or have guys come over. you can make a killing just sucking dick. takes like 20 minutes and they come to you

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Sounds gay as fuck user.

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

then quit your bitchin' and get a job, faggot

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

then quit your bitchin' and get a job, faggot

Not an argument normalfaggot

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

there are no arguments to be made. you asked for advice. you're a spoiled teenage girl

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

you're a spoiled teenage girl

Im 24 been a shut-in since i was 12 not going outside anytime soon.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

then you won't make money. though i have made money from the internet i stole it i won't tell you my method. you need to put some effort and get out of your comfort zone to become a man.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

get a job
Telling hikkis to go outside

Yeah that will work NOT!!.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

i won't tell you my method.

Please please tell me

You need to put some effort and get out of your comfort zone to become a man.

Are you trying to make me into a Chad or something?.

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Why get a job when you can move in with me so we can be hikkibros together. I've got tismbux to spare.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Why get a job when you can move in with me so we can be hikkibros together. I've got tismbux to spare.

Sounds fun user.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

ah fuck it. i made social media accounts selling online vidya coins (fifa and other phone games). they give me the money in the form of amazon cards, apple cards, and the rest of that shit. i would then take the code and email it to a business owner and he pays me later. so if anyone asked on what account the money went, it wasn't mine i made around $1000 dollars before getting really close to having cops knock on my door. eventually, i shut down the accounts. i'm surprised no one tried calling the cops or the card manufacturer. normalfags..
trying to make me a chad
you don't need to get laid or make friends. knowing what work is and how much does a dollar costs in labor changes a man. stop being a spoiled faggot for a minute anonkun holy shit.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

stop being a spoiled faggot for a minute anonkun holy shit.

Normalfag detected

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

i made social media accounts selling online vidya coins (fifa and other phone games)
I made around $1000 dollars

Not bad user wish i was that motivated.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

i wasn't actually selling shit. it was a scam. sorry for being unclear. they'd give me the money and i'll b& their fucking asses.
making yourself worthwhile makes you a normalfag
wrong.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

i wasn't actually selling shit. it was a scam. sorry for being unclear

Should have sold drugs on tor instead.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

i'm not that l337, user. i might if shit hits the fan again

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

i might if shit hits the fan again

Its never too late

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

i'm not that desperate yet

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

Understandable

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

depends how old you are and how long you can spend on it.

to answer your question: Trading.
i make on average $10k month, i work about 2h a day, don't have to leave home and can work whenever i want and wherever i want (as long as he market is open).

just need a laptop and internet.

now you'd think thats an epic deal, but here is the down side.

it will take you years, reading and workin at least 8 hours a day to understand the market and trade properly.

it took m close to a a decade to get where i am.

second downside is the noise and scammers that will considerably slow you down.

could be doable if you're around 17. you'll make it by the time you're in you're late 20s

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

I'm 16, gimme some training vids cuz

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Dude, he's a gay scam. don't believe him.

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

training vids.
you can find some basics but nobody is gonna a give you the secret.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

(not OP here) there's any way to make money in home with scarce programming skills? like a freelance job for 200 bucks a month?

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

programing skills.
user, you'll have to compete with a couple million kids and about 10 million Pajeet who'll do it for half a buck.

programing is a meme, you're way to late to the party, you should've tried 30 years ago.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit