If you were God

If you were God, what would you do?

Be bored af for eternity

create angels that look like perfect little girls
then fuck them for eternity

cure autism

I'm afraid autism is too powerful

Step one would be to limit my cosmic awareness so that I could perceive things as being "new and exciting" again, since true omniscience comes hand in hand with 100% accurate future sight into infinity and extreme boredom.

Step two would be to create lots of complex things so that I could watch them do shit for my entertainment.

Step three would be to repeat step two every time the new thing became boring.

Cast all spergs to the pit of fire for eternity.

b-but Holla Forums wouldn't be here without autism

..shit.

Can we please just using the term eternity?
You just make yourself look like some autstic nerd for using eternity instead of just for a long time.

erase the world and start over with a fresh new slate. or crash the us economy woth no survivors

i would erase this guy first

I would create a world without limits and without boredom. That way eternal life won't be a burden. So I make everyone eternal. I would be like our world on steroids.

God sure knows how to entertain himself. He made bewbs and vahgina to look at. He even made a benis!

WHAT IF…
GOD DID IT FOR THE LULZ?!

God is insane and even if he had a plan it's long gone. Only madness now.

I would put every past, future, and present human into paradise regardless of how good they are or act

I guess you'll have to leave lawyers behind then.

But even in a state of limitless possibilities, you'd still get bored if you were omniscient. And I would think that creating something with limitless possibilities would be impossible, given that in order for something to exist, it needs functions and characteristics (which always come with certain constraints).

I dunno, fun to think about.

I would get bored but my creations would florish. Then I would kill myself having fullfilled my purpose.

Yep, that's about right

Sounds like the correct answer

God is sitting in a corner and cringing.

If I was a god, I wouldn't exist.

I'd do your mom
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD pwnd

Find this girl and impregnate her and create a new generation of gods and my family worshipped for ALL TIME!!!!!

Be a fat ass without being a fat ass.

just stop using*
FTFY
Better a nerd than a derp. Also, a long time for you is basically nothing to a deity. Rurn2Engrish!

Replace with New & Improved Godtism (((patent pending)))

If I were God, I never would've taken the universe out of the package. Worth more that way.

Chocomilk

I would go back in time and create myself, it would solve a problem

Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

STOP DATAMINING ME

I would make Dysnomia skinny and smart for 30 seconds just long enough to give him an idea of what it felt like to be normal.
Then I would shove a stick up his ass, turn him into a corn dog, and feed him to Jim.

That is the point.

No, you look like the autist for not knowing the difference between eternity (which means for ever) and a long time (which means any indeterminately long time but *not* forever).

I would become Satan, create a metal/punk/hard rock festival for a long period of time making the dead and living play, the food will be free, the booze would be free
but it's all poison if you don't like the music.
The location for the festival would be hell.

Make the universe so I can toy with every mortal being on other planets until they eventually meet each other and destroy themselves for my amusement. Then I would reset the universe and do it all over again but give them magic and other shit so I won't get bored looking at it.

Make other gods

after that
leave this gay shit behind, and make my own fantasy/fetish universes, make myself forget about my godhood, just live a life within those universes, after death I remember my godhood. Make myself forget after I have done everything, so I could do it all over again.

convince 99% of the population to kill themselves, while the other 1% watch in horror and are confused the rest of their lives, then wait for the population to grow again, rinse and repeat

Create a world with lots people and demand they live up to unattainable standards.

smoke weed everyday

Do you guys believe man has the potential to become God?

not as we are now, no

BOOOORING! Our current owner already does that.

There was once an advanced civilization on Earth training Humans (white people, don't kid yourself) on how to become Gods like their Father.

"O Parvati ! What is there on this earth which cannot be accomplished if one has control over his sexual fluid?"

That is, all powers reside at the divine feet of the Enlightened Urdhvareta (one who is able to sublimate his sexual energy through the practice of yoga). In fact, Siddhis (divine powers) become his facile servants. Such a Sadhaka can attain Self-Realisation within a short span of time. Even the gods (deities) have attained immortality through Brahmacharya".

"The gods have conquered death by Brahmacharya and penance. Indra, the King of gods, has attained a still higher status, through the self-discipline of Brahmacharya."

Women are still pretty much monkeys, however. And now I don't feel so bad about my circumcised penis. Little whores are willing to stick that in them LOL stupid monkey sluts.

I would troll people in their daily life

>>>/islam/

damn, that age and already a roastie. Fuck!

So, a standard issue Judeo-Christian deity?

you must be fun at parties

I don't go to parties because I hate every one of fuckers. Is that the best rejoinder that you can formulate?

i would kill all the dataminers… wait oh shit i spilled the data

shit fuck you nigger

Cease to exist because I don't believe in myself.

aaaaaaaaah shut up you pussy hat. FUKKEN REKT YOUR ASSHOLE M8

Keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep.

your fedora is tipped all the way over, i can't hear your clearly

I don't wear a fedora, only deerstalkers.

call me

What should I call you?

fix the world then throw myself into hell as penance for the suffering I've caused

by his name

yeah by name, you fucking retard. date cancelled. i was willing to ride your cock, but you blew it

Damn, no AIDS for me. (((BAWWW!)))

Give a random human (every 100 years) the power to become a "champion" and that could potentially defeat me and become a ruler of great proportions.

All humans live.

We force aldehyde-stabilized cryogenic preservation to all deceased decomposing, "dead".

We make camps for youth and aged who are at risk of being killed or suiciding. We make freedom by actions you do timed, synchronized, to picture, video, or audio of something like a sheet of musical notation…like the ones musicians use but for non-music action.

Suicides are forced to situations where the only way they can move some of their body is by doing action timed to these modifies music notation sheet plans.

We increase the number of representatives of legislatures to millions of representatives.

We subsidize robots to farm the land.

I do not have to have sex, nor do I have to marry.

Have little worthless pathetic children who will eventually overthrow or attack me and maybe imprison me because they couldn't kill me. It would be okay though because then my life as an all-knowing all-seeing god wouldn't be so boring because i would have to try to break out of imprisonment and kill my children (maybe just one every once in a while and lose on purpose so the rest of them think they won against me). Then eventually just forget everything on purpose and live a life as a mortal maybe because i'm all powerful and that would be cool

I would finish a song of ice and fire

If I became a God, everything I have done everything I ever will do, as time means nothing.

I'd send something down to test humanity. Humanity deserves a massive shit test for all the damage we've done.

Remove jews, gypsies and africans
Make anime real