NEW MOD BTFO

hotpocket hex BTFO

(checked)
wew

i dindu nuffin

fuck off kike

no u

Nice non mod status, hex. Serves you right for not being binary instead. Hexagons suck.

all i really did was clean up spam for free, not that great of a job tbh. now someone else can handle it

Did you remember to fill daily quota of gay slash fanfics starring dysnomia and send them to him?

Can I take the job?
t. spammer

Can I take the job?
t. spammer

ah that's probably it, no one told me that was part of the job description

i thought i was the spammer, at least that's what everyone told me

At least you're keeping with hotpocket tradition in that you namefag all the fucking time like a nigger.

this thread is about me i'm not gonna use the name and trip again after this thread

Oh so it's like an AMA thread? What were you doing on 9th of January 2009? What is your most hated food? Do you have a cumjar and if not, why not?

no
ur mom
stop datamining me

Why did you get demodded?

Stop right now, scum. Your mom jokes are my thing. Why should I stop datamining you? Why are you so rude? Why did you spell "ur" instead of "your"?

dysnomia didn't tell me anything. i tried to get online today, and it said invalid account name or password. i emailed [email protected]/* */ because i changed my password last night so i figured i copied it wrong or something, and they said my account and email doesn't exist anymore so the board owner must have deleted it.

STOP DATAMINING ME

Do you prefer Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold?

When mods are gods, misotheism is the only acceptable stance against censorship.

Dylan obviously

Is anyone able to post images without JS anymore?

The problem started a few days ago. I can't make a thread without an image, so I'm asking here.

i've posted an image without js today

Mqybe theres no mods anymore. Even Dysnomia's forever gone

Are you using a VPN?

yeah

greetly is around, dysnomia hasn't made any mod actions since yesterday though which is why it's kinda weird to just demod me out of nowhere but w/e

What a cuck!

Kill your blockers and other addons or learn how not to block important shit.

This site was completely functional for users without JS a few days ago. Nothing has changed on my end.

Now, just for trying to upload an image, I get a 400 "Bad Request" error and NoScript is detecting a cross-site scripting attempt.

I tried asking about the issue on /sudo/ and had my posts deleted with no explanation given, which is just plain fishy.

works for me

got noscript on

test

problem is either fixed or on your end buddy

It could have something to do with cloudflare because cloudflare is at the bottom of the 400 bad request screen. If I haven't changed anything on my end that means it's a server-side issue. It may be specific VPNs that are being filtered for image posting like Tor.

Dysnomia was busted for hacking/stealing credit card numbers. He has been temporary banned from the internet awaiting court/trial.

well that sucks for him if true, but why demod me? it doesn't bother me or anything, just curious.

because you were a shit vol, maybe?
an attention whoring moron intent on modelling Holla Forums into a reflection of your own pathetic self?
fuck off forever, ex-vol. you failed

Is there any proof of that?

If the when why how?

butthurt

always happy to see 8ch shoot itself in the face, faggot
hex was a shit vol, simples
good riddance. why don't you fuck off too?

Make up your mind

good

>dysnomia didn't tell me anything. i tried to get online today, and it said invalid account name or password. i emailed [email protected]/* */ because i changed my password last night so i figured i copied it wrong or something, and they said my account and email doesn't exist anymore so the board owner must have deleted it.
Funny, that is exactly how the vols and bo's were treated when Jim took this site over. pic related

Hmm…maybe both you and he were given the heave-ho by Mr. Piggy. Could we possibly be so lucky to finally be rid of Dysnomia?

Nope, he's still active if you check the log

The thing I find weird is that after removing me, they are allowing pedos back. It's like they knew I wouldn't help them setup a honeypot. Both mods are dismissing reports on that thread after normally handing out 3 day bans

doesn't matter dysomnia is worse.

do you remember me?

I remember you spamming a thread because you got butthurt. I deleted your spam and asked you to stop, and you got even more butthurt and spammed more.

actually no. all i did was repeat OP's dumbass words back to him saying he owned the thread and you can't post in there. that faggot shit will not fly unbullied. what you did reached /leftycuck/ levels of over moderation because i triggered you. you fucking denied that appeal so fast without a read and it was obvious.
you didn't have the gall the ban my other ip because you know you were wrong. be honest. i was bullying you. you were OP or his faggot circlejerk friend?

did the dickspam trigger you so much that you get a vol position, then within weeks get de-vol'd for no reason while your cuckass was trying so hard? hilarious. no one will miss you.

It doesn't really qualify as a honeypot if nothing illegal is going on and if no Feds are there to bust anything illegal that might (or more likely not) happen.

I am no pedo, or fan of them, but I don't like people fucking with other people just because they don't like them. If Jim doesn't want pedos on his site, fine. Make it a rule that is stricter than it needs to be and enforce the shit out of it. But allowing them in just so he can get his jollies by fucking with them is a dick move.

>upset he got de-vol'd and is lashing out
gee. i wonder why gayboy here ain't a vol anymore.

You know what happens every time one of these threads is allowed to go for a while.
We won't know this unless someone gets v&, I'm just saying the timing is weird and it's exactly what would happen if someone were trying to setup a sting. A new mod can't be trusted to keep secrets, no matter how loyal he seems.

Oh, and did I mention tor users can post images again? Has anyone else noticed this only happened a couple days ago? I only noticed it because I went to ban someone advertising a pedochan, and it told me it was an exit node

tbh if you got unmodded in a span of weeks(?) without trying to be unmodded you are fucking pathetic.

sounds like you're just a sour, salty bitch.

Take my warning or don't, if you are a pedo I'd stay away from that thread

I know what has happened with this one going all day…nothing.

No, that is not how stings work. The Feds have better things to do than sit in front of a thread like this and wait for someone to maybe break a rule and maybe not break a rule. Their budget does not allow them to spend time fishing like that. They have to have credible leads on active targets before they dedicate resources. So I can tell you for 100% certain there are no Feds monitoring that thread.

just trying to help

Whatever you say, officer.

That is true, but the thing is that if a place is administered well there don't need to be any secrets. Not from each other, not from the users, not from anyone.

hard to miss someone as insufferable as you.

Other people are probably having the same issue but they don't want to admit they have scripts enabled.

dysnomia is a generic trip used by admin to mod Holla Forums without admitting ownership. nothing supposes admin want Holla Forums to thrive.
hex is a flash in the pan ex-vol inventing conspiracies so as not to admit to himself that he's a failure, rejected by 8ch of all places for cancerous idiocy.
there are greater forces than hex at play here. his uberdiligence and everpresence doesn't fit the agenda.
fuck off, dwarf and know your place in future.

this, but Holla Forums isn't "cancerous"

All chans are cancerous, tbh.
It is what they do, and why they are doomed to such short lives.

it's because you have anons that do "political activism" that bringvtgem here.

Baguette Pam Pom and Associate Professor Dr. Aaron James Enema (USC) would have fixed this entire Board by now, if THEY were our BO's!

No, every social media site has that, and not every social media site is cancerous. Chans are cancerous because of the lack of accountability in posting. That is the reason they exist though, so it is ultimately nothing more than the downside of a good thing. Hot flames burn quickly.

Hello Rin

make me BO

no

make me mod

Rin? That's not Rin posting unless it's April fools.

lolololololol dysnomia is gay