Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

fuck off kike

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

no u

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Nice non mod status, hex. Serves you right for not being binary instead. Hexagons suck.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Nice non mod status
all i really did was clean up spam for free, not that great of a job tbh. now someone else can handle it

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Did you remember to fill daily quota of gay slash fanfics starring dysnomia and send them to him?

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

Can I take the job?
t. spammer

Connor Long
Connor Long

Can I take the job?
t. spammer

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

ah that's probably it, no one told me that was part of the job description
i thought i was the spammer, at least that's what everyone told me

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

At least you're keeping with hotpocket tradition in that you namefag all the fucking time like a nigger.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

this thread is about me i'm not gonna use the name and trip again after this thread

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Oh so it's like an AMA thread? What were you doing on 9th of January 2009? What is your most hated food? Do you have a cumjar and if not, why not?

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Oh so it's like an AMA thread?
no
What were you doing on 9th of January 2009?
ur mom
What is your most hated food?
Do you have a cumjar and if not, why not?
stop datamining me

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Why did you get demodded?

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Stop right now, scum. Your mom jokes are my thing. Why should I stop datamining you? Why are you so rude? Why did you spell "ur" instead of "your"?

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

dysnomia didn't tell me anything. i tried to get online today, and it said invalid account name or password. i emailed [email protected] because i changed my password last night so i figured i copied it wrong or something, and they said my account and email doesn't exist anymore so the board owner must have deleted it.
STOP DATAMINING ME

Charles James
Charles James

Do you prefer Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold?

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

mfw I knew this would happen all along

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

When mods are gods, misotheism is the only acceptable stance against censorship.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Dylan obviously

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Is anyone able to post images without JS anymore?

The problem started a few days ago. I can't make a thread without an image, so I'm asking here.

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

i've posted an image without js today

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Mqybe theres no mods anymore. Even Dysnomia's forever gone

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Are you using a VPN?

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

yeah

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

greetly is around, dysnomia hasn't made any mod actions since yesterday though which is why it's kinda weird to just demod me out of nowhere but w/e

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

all i really did was clean up spam for free
What a cuck!

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Kill your blockers and other addons or learn how not to block important shit.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

learn how not to block important shit

This site was completely functional for users without JS a few days ago. Nothing has changed on my end.

Now, just for trying to upload an image, I get a 400 "Bad Request" error and NoScript is detecting a cross-site scripting attempt.

I tried asking about the issue on /sudo/ and had my posts deleted with no explanation given, which is just plain fishy.

Landon Long
Landon Long

works for me

John Lee
John Lee

got noscript on

test

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

problem is either fixed or on your end buddy

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

It could have something to do with cloudflare because cloudflare is at the bottom of the 400 bad request screen. If I haven't changed anything on my end that means it's a server-side issue. It may be specific VPNs that are being filtered for image posting like Tor.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Dysnomia was busted for hacking/stealing credit card numbers. He has been temporary banned from the internet awaiting court/trial.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

well that sucks for him if true, but why demod me? it doesn't bother me or anything, just curious.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

why demod me
because you were a shit vol, maybe?
an attention whoring moron intent on modelling Holla Forums into a reflection of your own pathetic self?
fuck off forever, ex-vol. you failed

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Is there any proof of that?

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

If the when why how?

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

butthurt

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

butthurt?
always happy to see 8ch shoot itself in the face, faggot
hex was a shit vol, simples
good riddance. why don't you fuck off too?

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

happy to see 8ch shoot itself in the face
hex was a shit vol
removing him was good
Make up your mind

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

good

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

dysnomia didn't tell me anything. i tried to get online today, and it said invalid account name or password. i emailed [email protected] because i changed my password last night so i figured i copied it wrong or something, and they said my account and email doesn't exist anymore so the board owner must have deleted it.
Funny, that is exactly how the vols and bo's were treated when Jim took this site over. pic related

Parker Long
Parker Long

dysnomia hasn't made any mod actions since yesterday

Hmm…maybe both you and he were given the heave-ho by Mr. Piggy. Could we possibly be so lucky to finally be rid of Dysnomia?

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

Nope, he's still active if you check the log

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

The thing I find weird is that after removing me, they are allowing pedos back. It's like they knew I wouldn't help them setup a honeypot. Both mods are dismissing reports on that thread after normally handing out 3 day bans

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

doesn't matter dysomnia is worse.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

faggot was over moderating Holla Forums, banning me for his fee fees
hexfag gone
do you remember me?

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

I remember you spamming a thread because you got butthurt. I deleted your spam and asked you to stop, and you got even more butthurt and spammed more.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

you got butthurt
actually no. all i did was repeat OP's dumbass words back to him saying he owned the thread and you can't post in there. that faggot shit will not fly unbullied. what you did reached /leftycuck/ levels of over moderation because i triggered you. you fucking denied that appeal so fast without a read and it was obvious.
no u response
muh spam, in a thread, regardless it was just 9 post before and after you deleted it.
you didn't have the gall the ban my other ip because you know you were wrong. be honest. i was bullying you. you were OP or his faggot circlejerk friend?

did the dickspam trigger you so much that you get a vol position, then within weeks get de-vol'd for no reason while your cuckass was trying so hard? hilarious. no one will miss you.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

<still this mad
didn't read btw

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

honeypot
It doesn't really qualify as a honeypot if nothing illegal is going on and if no Feds are there to bust anything illegal that might (or more likely not) happen.

I am no pedo, or fan of them, but I don't like people fucking with other people just because they don't like them. If Jim doesn't want pedos on his site, fine. Make it a rule that is stricter than it needs to be and enforce the shit out of it. But allowing them in just so he can get his jollies by fucking with them is a dick move.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

U MAD U UMAD
literally has to ignore a post or else it'll cause him to have an asthma attack
>upset he got de-vol'd and is lashing out
gee. i wonder why gayboy here ain't a vol anymore.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

It doesn't really qualify as a honeypot if nothing illegal is going on
You know what happens every time one of these threads is allowed to go for a while.
no Feds are there to bust anything illegal
We won't know this unless someone gets v&, I'm just saying the timing is weird and it's exactly what would happen if someone were trying to setup a sting. A new mod can't be trusted to keep secrets, no matter how loyal he seems.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Oh, and did I mention tor users can post images again? Has anyone else noticed this only happened a couple days ago? I only noticed it because I went to ban someone advertising a pedochan, and it told me it was an exit node

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

muh honeypot since i got unmodded
j-just because
tbh if you got unmodded in a span of weeks(?) without trying to be unmodded you are fucking pathetic.

sounds like you're just a sour, salty bitch.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Take my warning or don't, if you are a pedo I'd stay away from that thread

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

this user probably feels like he's some whistle blower

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

You know what happens every time one of these threads is allowed to go for a while.
I know what has happened with this one going all day…nothing.

We won't know this unless someone gets v&, I'm just saying the timing is weird and it's exactly what would happen if someone were trying to setup a sting.
No, that is not how stings work. The Feds have better things to do than sit in front of a thread like this and wait for someone to maybe break a rule and maybe not break a rule. Their budget does not allow them to spend time fishing like that. They have to have credible leads on active targets before they dedicate resources. So I can tell you for 100% certain there are no Feds monitoring that thread.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

just trying to help

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Whatever you say, officer.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

A new mod can't be trusted to keep secrets, no matter how loyal he seems.
That is true, but the thing is that if a place is administered well there don't need to be any secrets. Not from each other, not from the users, not from anyone.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

deals with criticism by spouting "u mad" or butthurt
hard to miss someone as insufferable as you.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

Other people are probably having the same issue but they don't want to admit they have scripts enabled.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

dysnomia is a generic trip used by admin to mod Holla Forums without admitting ownership. nothing supposes admin want Holla Forums to thrive.
hex is a flash in the pan ex-vol inventing conspiracies so as not to admit to himself that he's a failure, rejected by 8ch of all places for cancerous idiocy.
there are greater forces than hex at play here. his uberdiligence and everpresence doesn't fit the agenda.
fuck off, dwarf and know your place in future.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

hex is a flash in the pan ex-vol inventing conspiracies so as not to admit to himself that he's a failure, rejected by 8ch of all places for cancerous idiocy.
this, but Holla Forums isn't "cancerous"

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

this, but Holla Forums isn't "cancerous"
All chans are cancerous, tbh.
It is what they do, and why they are doomed to such short lives.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

it's because you have anons that do "political activism" that bringvtgem here.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Baguette Pam Pom and Associate Professor Dr. Aaron James Enema (USC) would have fixed this entire Board by now, if THEY were our BO's!

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

it's because you have anons that do "political activism" that bringvtgem here.
No, every social media site has that, and not every social media site is cancerous. Chans are cancerous because of the lack of accountability in posting. That is the reason they exist though, so it is ultimately nothing more than the downside of a good thing. Hot flames burn quickly.

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Hello Rin

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

make me BO

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

no

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

make me mod

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

Rin? That's not Rin posting unless it's April fools.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

lolololololol dysnomia is gay

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit