Incest is Wincest??

Who here would actually have sexual relations with their own biological children?

NOT as a fantasy. NOT just something to brag about or fake online to receive some sort of ego boost online for making normies angry. I want your 100% true, and honest, responses
For me, regardless of how she looked, I feel I would be so attracted towards my own daughter and want to please her sexually as soon as possibble. And of course this means to train her to please me as well. Id like to join the ranks of Bart and Ken. You know - The Greats!
Join in the club that got to be their daughters first and had their very own flesh and blood swallow their Father's cum
So enticing and must be an amazing feeling. Im 100% going to have sex with my own daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/11942467/Adopting-Its-time-to-encourage-single-men-to-take-the-plunge.html
lolifox.org/lg/res/11364.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO
Yes. Of course. Please GOD I need a daughter to fuck

I am 100% into children but not really into boys. I will admit there is a certain charm in watching a little boy rub his small penis back and forth and I am quite interested in knowing what little boy cum tastes like. But I know 100% that I'd never actually fuck a boy or a man or any male whatsoever

Girls on the other hand: I'd fuck a 1yo all the way up to around 13-15yo depending on how developed they are. Even my own daughter

To add: I hope I NEVER have sons. Having to wipe their balls and pull back their foreskin to wash it when they are young just sounds so fucking gross

I know if I legit had a son I'd probably neglect him

Please castrate yourself. Not chemically, but physical castration with no anesthesia or pain killers. Not even ibuprofen or alcohol. Make sure you use the rustiest pair of hedge clippers you can find. And no tetanus shot after.

My cousin touched my peepee once

Kek.

Same here user.

I fucking hate children.

Can this be FBI or something?

Boys need love too you are mean.

Well then you must be a faggot.

How old??.

Incest is permissible on the father's side.

I was 8 or something

Probably won't be birth defects just a stronger masterrace.

Nice

I was scared though and my mom caught us and she ignores it. It left behind quite some "scars"

Legit question for real pedos out there (fake pedos GTFO): Can adult man ejaculate cause an infant/toddler girl to get an infection?

I was talking to another male via Skype who says he has sex with his daughter but was asking a few of us about medical stuff. I didn't know but his questions intrigued me. He said he can only do blowjobs with his daughter because if he gets cum on/inside her vagina she gets infections and last time she had an infection that lasted 3 weeks and he was so scared to take her to the doctor because they'd find out

Have I been blindly thinking sex with little girls is okay or does it actually put them at risk? Like, can their bodies not handle the bacteria from cum or maybe they haven't built up the defenses yet for sex? (Biologically speaking. Medfags plz help)

Everyone is their first time.

Well first off how old is his daughter?/ because if shes like 12 she can handle it just fine and when it comes to sex its always gonna hurt the very first time.

he didn't directly state her age but said she isn't going to school. it sounded like she might be 4 or under. since school age is like 5 usually?

At that age oral sex is the safest way to have sex with a child you could do anal seeing as how the penis does actually fit in the childs asshole and if you are careful and gentle and know what your doing and making sure their okay doing anal is fine but also still very risky as well.

PEDOS OUT

Medfag here. Cum is probably the safest thing you can put on a vagina. Most likely that guy is just paranoid or the girl has somenthing wrong with her vagina unrelated to cum. If it's the latter most likely the penetratian caused an internal injury that got an infection.
Under appropriate conditions little girls can safely receive anal sex by 6 and vaginal by 7.

I honestly would. If I can't get a supporting wife I will just adopt a little girl (Yes, single men can adopt)

Hes right.

Oh no im so scared help me LOLLOLOL.

I don't think so. And for good reason

This creep didn't even wait 24 hours before abusing the girl sexually

You better be scared you niggerfaggot.

(Heil)
t. pedophile & CP collector

Sometimes I think it's wrong to want all pedos dead because it is a mental illness.
Hitler give me the strength I need to kill these vile excuses for humans when the time comes.

Not all pedophiles are child molesters faggot.

You dont belong here cancer.

Not if we kill you first when the pedo uprising begins faggot.

True, but many pedophiles would like to adopt for the purpose of having sex with children, as in the story. That is not propaganda.

You seem defensive. Perhaps you were abused as a child?

Not worried.

You faggots are so cute LOL.

Currently in the US, UK and many other countries it's legal for single men to adopt sometimes even encouraged. ( telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/11942467/Adopting-Its-time-to-encourage-single-men-to-take-the-plunge.html )
Your example is sad but still doesn't prove me wrong.

Thats not how pedophilia works hell thats not how sexuality works you dumb fucking normalfag i didn't chose to be attracted to kids fuck off.

What?? no not all pedophiles were abused during childhood ether you fucking Jew and yes its propaganda.

I sugest you study some more before you try to argue on the internet.

Yeah dude, like I said in my first post, it's a mental illness but you still gotta go

Oh hell no dont lump me in with Virped those guys are anti-contact boo hoo i have a mental illness crybabies i am nothing like them i actually am pro contact but am very much against abuse.

The true question is… Can you stop me?

your post really made me think

OP IS ANTIPEDO STRAWMAN

Kek

Any contact with a child is abuse you disgusting fuck. And you dont need to acknowledge you have a mental illness for you to have one.
If you are attracted to children, you have a mental illness.

No its not and nether is being gay.

0 for 2

Under the newest o psychology manuals like DSM-5 it's not.

Its not a god damn mental illness you fucking Jew its natural to find young girls attractive men like young girls and thats normal.

This

I don't have to do anything. The Law can handle it

Even most leftists hate pedos

1. Not an argument

2. Not even true children can consent they only cant legally.

You guys are idiots seriously how new are you people??.

Can you ask a dog if it likes the color blue?

Not talkin about late teens, but if you read someone saying they want to bone a 1yo and thats cool, then you're condoning rape and the destruction of that child's life, you fucking disgusting shitstain

fake and gay

Not the same thing also you dont seem like the kinda person who is respectful towards kids as you compared them to pets fuck off they are people with thoughts wants needs and ideas of their own.

You fail to understand simple metaphors and at the same time project your incapability of understanding the needs and wants of people in your care. Kill yourself you retarded pedo scum.

Here's a simple visual test:

IF YOU FIND THIS ATTRACTIVE (IN ANY WAY), YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL.

WRONG!! if a child wanted sex i would teach her about it and when we start doing it i would be very gentle but if i started seeing that the child was in pain i would stop if the child didn't want sex i would respect their wishes and just be a good boyfriend to them.

Not an argument Mr. edgelord.

Hebephilia isn't a mental illness its every heterosexual man.

OMG what a babe i would love to put my cock in her.

Truly a wild world we live in.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm calling you scum and hoping you die without ruining any child's life. Hopefully you never become a parent or spend any time around children, because you truly don't understand caretaking or emotional capability/well-being.

I hope you fail in every conceivable way until you eventually commit suicide.
t. Mr. Edgelord

That girl is likely not even 11, lol

pic related is a teenager (hebephilia). big difference

LOL Your doing that because you cant win an argument you just prove that i win by you using your ad-hominem attacks you anti-pedo kikes are not very smart lol.

If these are the most red pill whites. Then ya ill take liberal mixes then inbreeds

Shes still hot and besides the way shes dressed of course guys are gonna look shes dressed like a fuck toy.

This thread legit makes me sad, you people are so lost…

Lol redpill whites are just swedish rapefugees…..knew u fags were projecting.

Please stay in basemrnt an an hero

Nah

Who the anti-pedokikes or the pedophiles??.

Jesus fucking christ

Jesus fucking Christ

ALLAHU AKBAR

Those are child molesters not pedophiles.

Those are child molesters not pedophiles.

nice try, FBI

These are my favourite kinds of threads
I'd like to commend the moderators for leaving this thread up

Antipedokikes cant GTFO!

lol

Not all child molesters are rapists.

wew

Agreed

If pedophilia is a mental illness then why are children so sexy?

(CHECKED)
If Satan said so it must be true.

This and why are children sexualized in the media?.

I already fuck my 9 year old dauther every night. She loves it.

Does she ever ask you to fuck her??.

Europe has not yet learned how to be pedophilic. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the pedophobic societies that they recently became.
Pedophiles are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a pedophilic mode, and pedophiles will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

She's a little shy and doesn't realy ask for anything but she smiles, giggles and moans when we are together.

Does she take your cum in her mouth??.

thats cute tbh

Just go to Japan the pedophile capitol of the world.

She doesn't like the taste of cum but she gives me blowjobs sometimes. I cum on her cunny and her bum.

she can't take it all

She will eventually learn to.

You are replacing a woman with a child.

The pedophiles who advocate child molestation… Being a pedophile is sad enough…

Molestation and rape means its force it isn't rape if the child likes it.

But they have better aoc laws.

I liked it and I still consider it molestation.

Your brainwashed congratulations.

Not bait, I liked it at first, but as I matured I realized it was wrong, yet I continued because I physically enjoyed it. I felt more shame and more gay as it progressed, that hurt the most. I couldn't make excuses anymore as puberty approached, so I just stopped it before it progressed to anal. I guess it was exciting to play the little boy being educated by his cousin, like he was doing me a favor and that it was out of love, but after 10 years I still feel awkward around him and can't keep eye contact when we're in the same room.

He has a family now, and I still haven't gotten a girlfriend (I like women, as well). It feels like it has totally left him unscathed, like he forgot all about it or something, I don't hate him though, he was a child when it started and we we're both teenagers when it ended.

Im black, and I hate dark skin. She would have to be a pretty little mixed girl for that to happen.
If I had perfect aryan genetics for a daughter I would when she is 15+ only so much taboo before it gets to me

Prove it.

Makes sense.

Tell us more faggot

I don't need to lie, it happened whether you believed it or not. You pro-contact pedophiles have a difficult time seeing the possible negative aspects of your actions, it seems. Why is it so hard to realize that children can regret their decisions, I grew up in a very homophobic family, where I was sure to be hit for doing gay shit, let alone incestuous. What could I do then, confess and possibly live with another family member? Yeah, fucking right, they wouldn't take me in after knowing what I did, perhaps my cousin would've been sent away, which was something I didn't want to happen either. So I kept quiet, anyway fuck all of you pedophiles, you're only near kids to molest them, I hope you get erectile dysfunction.

Take this fucking sage.

Black pedos have it hardest. Black kids literally look like bugs until they are 15. Then they are either ugly or beautiful. White girls can be 7s and they stop looking like aliens when they are like 5

well i would definitely fuck my sons and daughters, especially after remember the stories i used to read on TOR. Harry and Carole were some of the best.

Arent you only fucked up because you grew up in a strict conservative family, and not because of the actual sex?
I dont know the story, but it seems like you and a cousin diddled, and you felt guilty because you feared being beaten for being a gay pervert. And again, not from the actual contact

The same could be said for you and seeing the possible positive aspects of adult/child sex you dumb faggot now stop baiting like a faggot.

please shut up man. the one thing the pedo community does not need is your dumb racist ass.

Im black you fucking nigger, I didnt even say anything offensive, just my opinion on what I personally find I feel. Calm the fuck down

i find that hard to believe, but i realize that maybe i was too harsh. I find many young black girls to be very beautiful.

no!!

yesss

Try harder

dude be careful about posting pics of yourself around here. never know who's a LEO

So… if your family wasn't so uptight about incest and homophilia it wouldn't be an issue?

Too late, ive been attention whoring on here on and off for a year

This dont be a faggot this isn't cuckchan.

That's the point, it's because I grew up with those conservative values that the sex was harmful. The end result is that society will make me regret it, even if I did "enjoy" it. Whether society causes the guilt or the pedophile does, it doesn't matter because the child bears the consequences and I feel that pedophiles won't care either way.

You are retarded for doing so.

see my response

That's the point, it's because I grew up with those conservative values that the sex was harmful. The end result is that society will make me regret it, even if I did "enjoy" it. Whether society causes the guilt or the pedophile does, it doesn't matter because the child bears the consequences and I feel that pedophiles won't care either way.

Kek

Hence why we want to change society because conservative values are cancer.

Oh, you're the snowflake, I guess you weren't here to chime in when the majority shared their sentiment.

lolifox.org/lg/res/11364.html

Or, maybe let the children at least become teenagers before you make your move.

Y'all need jesus

Which are you?

No sex isn't just for making babies and sex + fun and pleasure and fun and pleasure for a child is good.

Why if we can simply remove the stigma and problem solved?

God doesn't exist.

Pedophile

He does
Stop being underage

Yeah, but none of my garbage ever got popular because it was not funny or tasteful.

Is atheism still considered a phase?
Feels bad.

Nope.

Jesus is the son of a pedophile

Christfags kill yourselves

stop worshiping a pedophile

KILL YOURSELVES FEDORAFAGS, TREE-HUGGERS, & PAGANLARPERS

But i like being a pedo neet and jerking off to little girls in my moms basement when my 8 year old cousin comes over sometimes i cuddle with her and rub my hand on her bum.

That lighter must enter my possession soon

Now, you are a FUCKING cancer

And why is that??.

Here's one just for the pedofags

No that is for anti-pedokikes

That doesn't look like a little girl.

True. She's probably 11 and already hit puberty.

This inforgraphic may seem obscene to most but it is actually pretty accurate. I literally flirt with little girls every day and they are so easy to talk to. I ask them shit and they tell me like it is with their cute little voices and opinions. It makes me want to be with them so much more than a woman. They also have perfect skin.

All adult women look like that?

Most do.

I was going to say you're wrong, but I can't actually counter that statement with any observations I've made- so it stands.

Kek

What the fuck is wrong with that girl? Did she get in an accident or does she cut herself? Because if it's the first one, then how the fuck is her swimsuit face and hair ok? If it's the latter then WHY THE FUCK did she decide to go to the beach and wear a bathing suit that would reveal her cuts!?

Because cutting is empowering to women!

;_;

jep :^)

God yes, I want to have sex with a little girl one day. I don't plan on ever having kids and try to avoid them to make sure I never give in to temptation, but Jesus, if she was cute and I had the access you bet your ass I'd have her stroking and sucking my cock until she learned to love the taste of cum.

Ewww

Same here user.

It is a daddy's DUTY to ensure his daughter faces the world with a deflowered hymen. It certainly makes her elementry class "Show'n'Tell" memorable, most certainly.

I wouldn't my dude.

uuhhhh

i dont know why those fat fuck and whores cut, it just makes them FUGLY.

This

most leftists are pedos

Nice. Family Duty is a noble cause!

Exactly

Lol faggot

Is someone much butthurties? Awwww dear dear!

Alex, please do not share our experiences online.
And, by the way, you grew up fine.

Alex! Dayum, man!

honestly? no. never

Faggot

no u

How old was your cousin? Was it a girl?

I want to kill that Derek Quintanilla faggot.

Don't mind me.

Fuck off Chris.

No way.
But i will enjoy her look for sure.

What kind of look would that be? Pain? Pleasure? Fear? Having her hopes, trust and dreams ripped from her very soul?

ppl who practice incest should be shot like wild animals

please never have kids.

her pants are ugly.

Massively simplifying things on both sides. (using this as an example) Have you ever heard a little girl sound like a possessed demon screaming (I couldn't tell what she was saying at first(read: multiple times) "I NEED A TOY" in a store? Point is, kids can be little hellions just as much as grownup women can be bitches. They can also be nice and sweet, though. It depends on how they're raised. You shouldn't simplify and make an ideal(or opposite)(and distorted) simplified image of groups(and singular) of people.

(same dude) Don't believe in a false construct. Accept the flawed nature of reality.

(same, again) That doesn't mean you can't have an ideal, just don't mistake it for reality.

Also, this extreme idealization (girls are so cute and nice and sweet, as compared to women, who aren't) reminds me of stalkers. 'Oh, all women are horrible except _, she's sweet and pure'. And then __ does something (like 'other girls' would and the guy snaps because '__' is just like other girls, all girls are just the same, they're all [long string of insults and comparisons].(building up an unrealistic ideal of reality and then being totally unable to deal with it when things don't go 'your way' or 'not like they/it should be')

Also, cute ≠ sexy. Plenty of little girls are cute. That does not mean that you can/should be able to 'do stuff' with them.

And how many people actually are/have been around kids, anyway? (and not for/because of 'that purpose'.) I've been around daycares a lot(my mom worked at them) and kids are just kids. High pitched, yelling, running around, just wanting to play. They can be nice, but they can be brats, too. They're nothing to idealize.

Please stop being a faggot also sage is not a down vote.

Not an argument also incest is okay as long as it's two consenting adults.

You are doing it wrong

If she doesn't come out looking like a trainwreck then sure. Have good genes tho so np

this is a horrible idea. i dated a woman who was sexually used by her father (she was central american) when she was very young and she used to cry every time was had sex. it was weird as fuck and an obvious sign that fucking your own kid will fuck them up for life.

LOL That is bullshit.

I'd actually do it with my own twin sister

I spy on my 15 year old sister when she masturbates through a crack in her door. SO HAWT. She also watched me masturbate one time.

L-lewd

This tbh fam

That is sexy.

this is the kind of what pedos like, but younger. fuck pedos they're scum.

Not an argument

too old

You don't have to pull back and wash under, moron.

This

If he says it's too old, then it is to old.
/t/hread.

ur a faget

it tastes like nothing because little boys cannot produce sperm, they can only have dry orgasms until puberty.

actual pedos are retards- kids want nothing to do with you and you shouldn't want anything to do with them. youve sexualized them and glorified it on the internet where it can be made to look like it would actually be worth it in real life.

The real god tier is a QT 18 year old girl who just looks young. You get someone whos not retarded and smells good and knows basic math AND she looks young and shit.

It's only retards like you who acknowledge that children are being sexualized, that draws attention to that rubbish! Kids are kids. only sicktards think kids are sexy.

pic related?

Then dont be around them you disgusting anti.

Not true.

If they weren't sexy it wouldn't be possible to sexualize them.

Butthurt pedophile detected

The one thing I have to say is that children seem to grow up faster and faster. Just the other day I saw what looked like a ten year old with the hips and ass of a fucking goddess and while I didn't exactly feel "Oh I want to FUCK that!" I did think to myself I could see why some people would want to. I can see justification in the urge but not the act, and there's no justification for the urge for any girl under ten. That's my take on all of this. The development of children is happening younger and younger. Probably the testosterone pumped cows or something. I dunno, but it is what it is. Truth is times are changing lads.

I know that feeling. Kids in shorts may not give me boners but it certainly doesnt digust me neither.
I think it comes from running around all day, not hormones.

Makes you wonder though doesn't it?

1. You should be curb stomped
2. MFW having children

You sound like an abusive person. FUCK YOU

You're own daughter counts as your biological child you fucking dumbass. How can you possibly attracted to a girl who hasn't even begun puberty? You realize their bodies would be traumatized by sex?

so it would be ok if she did hit puberty?

If she reached puberty then her body can handle sex, but it depends on the girl to see if they are mentally developed enough to actually know what it means to have sex and to give consent. This can vary so some states have consent at 18 while others at what? 16 at the lowest?

I wouldn't.
I do have an attraction to little girls despite being mainly into grown women.
But overall I just couldn't do it. There's too many risks involved for them. I'd still say no even if they consented.

aocs that high are literally white genocide

Understandable

Or you can just go to one of the myriad of countries where the AOC is 12 or nonexistant at all because being "mentally developed enough to actually know what it means to have sex and give consent" is a fucking joke invented by the west.

You disgust me.
-pedo

Disgust is a very generic term… wouldn't you be better saying something like "poo poo head" instead? That sound like it would be more in your vocab range.

Kek

Ment for

Fixed.

A long time ago I was talking to a girl that looked like this. She was 18 at the time and told me she first became sexually active at 13. She called it being molested, and I was really unaware of anything like that myself, it's not a subject I was comfortable talking about or having ever really thought about. She was quite open about, surprisingly, she said she liked it, she said it happened often and she used to look forward to going to older guys house to do it after school or when she could. I didn't ask questions like how old was he, etc. What really surprised me was the type of household she was brought up in, she claimed her parents were ok with her drinking young, stated it was that she should do things younger before being older because once you became an adult you had to act and be responsible. What I began to suspect was it was her own father. Strange girl but I see her from time to time, she is dating, in a stable relationship (whatever that means) What really surprised me was she was completely comfortable with it all, said she liked it because it felt good, was treated well and thought the rest of the world was stuck up about sex.

Thinking back on it now, she wasn't actually molested, she was raped, that is how the law would have classified it. And yet I had always thought rape was when a guy dragged a women into the bushes late at night or barged into a woman's home. I wonder if when she turns 30 and can sue the guy for a million dollars will she "change" her mind.

Yeah I've lost count of the amount of rape victims I've talked with that told me how much they looked forward to being raped after school and did it whenever they could.

I would NEVER have sex with my own daughter if I had one. It's not wincest, it's just plain disgusting.

I don't care if other people do it, as long as you're both consenting adults & perhaps maybe make a porn video or produce porn pics & post it here. If she's underage, fuck off and I hope you land in prison, fucking pedo.

Not an argument.

gotcha, it's what the LAW allows. If the girl is 16 in a state where the age of consent is 16 you OK with it but if it's the same 16 year old girl in a state where the age of consent is 18, as a male, you yourself are ok with that guy, at 35 years of age, standing in front of a firing squad?

Very true. Girls as young as 10 or 11 are already having their periods. I always thought it something to do with the milk, too.

This

Noice

Did mean words upset you? LOL

Go away poo poopy head

Nope its just the truth.

thats the point one of my fetishes is sadism

kek no you're not because you would know how fucking erotic it is moralfag

Had the same feeling when I was around that age and a girl from my neighbourhood (who was even younger than me, around 6) showed me her pussy and told me to put my peepee inside her. I was too scared to go on cause I thought she'd pee on me or something.

Umm… I am conflicted

Daddys says MMMmmmmmMMMMmmmmm!

wat

Degenerates out

No

The Red Pill here is that these are actually closet incestuous pedophiles pretending to be active, offending pedophiles. Isn't it wonderful!

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

I guess that makes sense.