What's your beach attire of choice?

What's your beach attire of choice?

I don't like the beach

fuck off homo

It has sand, I don't like sand.

fuck the sun

Same here. Also 2 minutes of full-body sunbath per week at around 1PM is enough to get you niggered so you don't look british.

Loose fitting shorts with easy access to my cock. I love masterbating to all the hot teens in bikinis

None, because the glorious stalin didn't give me any. I'm also running quite low on food, so if you could spare me some that would be great… what's that you don't have any food either? Oh, that's right it must be because they keep stockpiling it for themselves, not for us. Because we aren't even human beings tbh.

I love the looks she gets, when i take my 12-yo kid sister to the beach, when she's wearing her tiny micro bikini.

I bet she has a tight body. Wonder if she realizes she is driving the older guys crazy.

MAI WAIFU

Oh, she knows… believe me, she knows! Plus she has this 'licking her lips' thing down pat… I swear I have seen guys double over at the sight of her, as they blow their load in ther pants.

I love that look! I would definitely have to secretly stroke it while I perv over her. Getting turned on here lol

Kyaa~! Who let the pedos in my thread??

Can you drink my milk?

Here kitty kitty… let's change your diaper…

Some basketball shorts because thats all i have
An under armor or similar shirt so it doesnt hold water as badly because its not cloth
And no underwear
I dont like bringing the water back home with me