Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

long pants
long-sleeved shirt
wide-brimmed hat
fuck the sun

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Same here. Also 2 minutes of full-body sunbath per week at around 1PM is enough to get you niggered so you don't look british.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Loose fitting shorts with easy access to my cock. I love masterbating to all the hot teens in bikinis

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

None, because the glorious stalin didn't give me any. I'm also running quite low on food, so if you could spare me some that would be great… what's that you don't have any food either? Oh, that's right it must be because they keep stockpiling it for themselves, not for us. Because we aren't even human beings tbh.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

I love the looks she gets, when i take my 12-yo kid sister to the beach, when she's wearing her tiny micro bikini.

Carter White
Carter White

I bet she has a tight body. Wonder if she realizes she is driving the older guys crazy.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

MAI WAIFU

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

this fag is back again

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Oh, she knows… believe me, she knows! Plus she has this 'licking her lips' thing down pat… I swear I have seen guys double over at the sight of her, as they blow their load in ther pants.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

I love that look! I would definitely have to secretly stroke it while I perv over her. Getting turned on here lol

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Kyaa~! Who let the pedos in my thread??

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

ywn be /ss/'d by TamamCat
Can you drink my milk?

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Here kitty kitty… let's change your diaper…

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Some basketball shorts because thats all i have
An under armor or similar shirt so it doesnt hold water as badly because its not cloth
And no underwear
I dont like bringing the water back home with me

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit