Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself

Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself

Does anyone else repeat this in their head when confronted with bad thoughts? It kinda calms me down to fantasize about blowing my brains out

double dubs confirm you should kill yourself

Yes, I do it reflexively when I have negative thoughts and it does help.

However, I've recently discovered that negative thoughts are just a byproduct of an unhealthy brainstate. If I reduce the inflammation in my body, my negative thoughts go away.

The supplements I've found that help the most are:
L-Theanine – An antidote for caffeine. I can't avoid caffeine but it makes me nervous and irritable. If I take theanine with it, all the negative effects go away. I carry a bottle of theanine with me wherever I go and drink a lot of caffeine with no problem.

Aspirin - has a calming effect

DL-Phenylalanine - Root amino acid for all neurotransmitters. Taking it with food replenishes my brain.

I would also recommend eliminating all unsaturated fats from your diet. Yes, unsaturated. Unsaturated fats were forced into the American food supply in the 1930s when big corn companies wanted to start selling corn oil. They're completely awful for you and cause inflammation which will make you feel like shit.

Thanks user. But will it cure my depression? :'(

Possibly. You can start with the aspirin to see if inflammation is an issue for you. If you take the aspirin and feel better, then you can start a holistic approach to reduce inflammation.

I came across inflammation as an issue after trying to figure out my mental problems for years. I was having a clusterfuck of problems–anxiety, irritability, attention problems, aggression, emotional swings, crying spells. Inflammation makes someone aggressive like a wounded animal is aggressive, because the body feels wounded.

I hear basil is good

nope, I live a perfectly healthy and normal life ;^)

"Kill yourself" is a bad thought though

Yeah it's always nice to know you have that option.

Fuck that wall of NEET medical advice. Just drink beer if you have a "unhealthy brain state"

Because you're reminding yourself that no matter how bad things might get, there's always a plan 'B'; a way out. It's always worked for me.

I do this too. I thought I was the only one.

So this is what it feels like when doves cry.

True, I need to think of even more violent thoughts to calm me down. I go through whole situations of me doing a shooting or torturing people in my head. Very rarely do I go through with it though.

thought deflection is a common and perfectly normal response to painful thoughts
there's plenty of research on the subject, but 8ch is nowhere for a serious discussion. don't worry: most of us have horrible thoughts about ourselves. the trick is to get a sense of proportion before you need to hurt someone.

When thinking about past events, my head often has a short, involuntary convulsion and I can think of nothing from then on but killing myself.

I do the same but then I just want to kill myself even harder so it's not calming at all

Has anyone ever did something subjectively bad and felt utterly riddled with guilt? It happened to me in November, i've never been this panicked in my entire life, and even now I still get a little scared and guilty thinking about it

I committed many crimes, hurt a lot of people emotionally including my parents. It pains me every single day to think about it.

I stole some sensitive images and hidden them in an archive with a password. I keep forgetting about it, but whenever i need a game i stored on my external hard drive, i see the archive there and for a split second i remember what happened and i feel guilty and like shit again.
And then i forget again. And the cycle repeats itself.

Why don't you just delete them? Or are they just too good

I don't know. I thought about it, but something in my head dismissed the idea completely. To be honest, I think I am a little obsessed with her, seeing as i try to avoid her for fear of getting upset again and again for no reason at all. It scares me, i'd give a lung and a kidney to be rid of this thing in my head. Mind you, there's no full nudity, since she was raised in a very conservative household and we're not from the US, where girls hand out nudes left and right like a christian missionary hands out bibles in Africa.

Oh she's a ''good girl', huh. Would you marryher?