HEIST NIGHT

Okay Holla Forums, we're planning a heist.

We're infiltrating a small building, one floor, and a basement. There's two brothers, one with a modified airsoft gun, made lethal, and one with homemade grenades, and one guard dog. There are a few security cameras scattered, but they're in unknown areas.

Now, what will you wear, what are you bringing with you, and whats your tactic? Ask me anything about the heist, and I'll answer.

ill heist ur mom

Real mature.
Cmon man, try to get with the program, 4chan helped me out with this.

now this looks like a thread i can lurk

Kill camera room guard,kill guard dog,suppressed pistol,and take the loot
if there's and civs/a guard is alerted use an ecm jammer

Blonde wig, Halloween mask, double up some jeans, double up tshirts, one sweatshirt, and two gloves, no fingerprints. Grab two submachine guns, and when you walk in, light everything up.
BTW, what are we even doing here?

Decent plan, but doesn't work out.
You see, for this mission, if we just go guns blazing, we'll get assfucked with cops. This is a suburban area, so everybody will hear us if we just light the place up.

Also, sorry… I forgot to describe the loot.
It's a backpack full of cash, and a USB, stolen from us, and we need to get it back as fast as we can.

im not 4chan faggot

Paint myself in black paint and stick to the shadows. Sneak into security room and start shoving my dig in one of the guards' mouth, after which my cum will send him into a haze and will obey my every command in return for more thick milky spunk.

Grab my katana, teleport behind each of the guards, and silently kill them. Walk out with the loot

I'm alright with jokes, but please stay pretty serious. This may actually be happening…

Hold the fuck up. Are you being serious right now? How do you know about the bag full of cash? What does the USB stick contain? Who are these guys you're robbing? Give me some more info and I might actually help you out. I've committed break-ins before.

Black hard-plastic (none of that bendy shit) skull mask, black hoodie, dark navy blue jeans, black running shoes, black gloves with rubber grip pads on fingers, silenced glock, extra sharpened 12 inch hunting knife, and medical bandages in case I get hurt.
Will park my car with license plate removed somewhere nearby, but not right next to the house.

Plan: See if any of the windows are unlocked, and if they are, open them and kick out any of that black shit you see behind the glass, sneak carefully to security room, shove knife in security guard's throat.

Carefully sneak around searching the house for the shit we need to retrieve, them go down to the basement with glock in hand. If I encounter the dog anywhere I shoot it immediately, and if it doesn't die I shoot it again in the head. If I encounter the brothers, shoot, get behind cover, and pop their heads if they poke them out, and shoot/stab them while they're on the ground to remove any witnesses.

Go down to the basement, carefully and quietly, and search the area and all containers for the shit we need.

Grab it, and quietly exit the house, and jump a few fences and go down to my car, and hightail it the fuck out of there.

Sound good?

Lets keep on fucking going. Yes. I've seen the bag with the cash in it, and I know that one of the brothers always knows where it is. The USB stick contains shit you don't need to know about, but I'll tell you that there are a couple TOR links in one of the text documents. I used to be friends with one of the brothers, but he stole my USB, and every time we've ever worked together for cash, he takes a large deal of my half. My plan is maybe we can steal the cash and the USB back, without them knowing it's us.

Pretty good, but we can't kill the brothers OR the dog. Other than that, it's a decent plan. Best one we've had so far.

why the fuck not?

What exactly do you guys do? Can't be shit like this because you came here of all places for advice. But lucky you Holla Forums is full of psychos, perverts, and maniacs.
This is critical: does the backpack contain the USB? If not, it will be made obvious you were looking for something specific and since they know that they'll assume it was you. If they took it out to plug in their computer and you steal that shit, they'll most likely know it was you because you're the only person who would care about taking that shit. You may have to execute them. On the other hand if the backpack has the cash along with the USB then you might be able to play innocent since they'll assume it was just something that happened to go along with the cash you stole, not something specific you were looking for.

Do you have an actual plan an equipment? We can build off of that.

Because lets just say the heist goes to plan…
One of the brothers (Lets call him Ethan) will come to me. Ethan will want to do more heists with me, get some more cash, and Remake the money. He'll keep on going until he gets all the original cash back or remakes it from more heists. If we kill anybody, the heists won't go to plan, meaning more of a chance of getting caught.

So you've done heists before but you're coming here for advice? Are you doing low-level house burglaries? You sound like it, since you seem averse to killing and you actually consider these people to be friends. If my partner pulled that shit he'd expect a bullet thru his skull. But I work alone so I don't have that problem.

The backpack contains the USB, but it's in a computer, so not only are we stealing cash, we're stealing a computer, which we could sell for more money.

He's not a friend. If he works with me, theres a smaller chance of me dying. I do low level house burglaries, but this is huge. You can't go balls on the wall here, these guys are armed. I want to stay on their good side and get my shit back.

Wise decision

Alright that's fine. Do you have no other partners? This could be a simple break-in, all you'd have to do is call them up with a fake story about a big score, while they're away you could have your other partner break in to take their shit and return it to your house or a dead drop location.

Now about equipment…
We have a Colt 1911, in fair condition.
We have an old paintball gun, but if we put in frozen paintball guns, you can really hurt someone. I knocked someone out once. Plus, if you put glass marbles into it, bam. You've got a glass shotgun.
I have a full auto airsoft rifle, modified to take metal BB's.
We have a crowbar, made for prying shit, and feeling like Gordon Freeman.
We have a sharpened Karambit, ready to go.
Finally, we have homemade explosives. You just pull the pin, throw it, and it bursts apart. Pull one out on a carpeted floor, there's a chance it could start a fire.

Combine ammonia/bleach to get chloramine vapors, and then gas the joint out before going in with gas masks to get the goods

It's a laptop bag, I mean. The USB is in his laptop, and the laptop is in the bag with the cash.

Aw man, that's what I had in mind.

I don't have any other partners, but I do have a friend I could train…
Thanks for the idea… but he might be suspicious if I don't go with him. I love going on heists whenever I can, but if the newbie does it, then there's a good chance he'll fuck up.
Plus, his brother almost never comes along with us.

could you provide more specifics? Perhaps a crude layout of the building, entrances, windows, and the nearby streets/buildings?

Hold on a second… I've been there a couple of times, and I've only been in some rooms, so I have to really remember everything…

First up, something to cover your face. bandana, cap, and sunglasses works well, but since it's night time you better just go with the balaclava classic.

alright, if you're going for a non-lethal approach and you KNOW these guys are going to be home during the break-in, what you wanna do is get your hands on some zip ties, you see pic related? Buy em at your local general store, pic related is a shitty rendition but you get the idea, tie behind the back, all fours, cable-tied together. Use that duct tape around their mouths. Do you know if the basement has surface-side access, like a window? Pick the lock, or use a glass-cutter, if neither of those are available to you, you might have to break it, but that shit'll be noisy; if so, cover some of the window with duct tape before you break it, it will reduce the noise level, be sure to strike in the middle of the window, some knives have glass-breakers on the bottom, mine does. Once inside, find your way to the breaker box, turn off the power, this'll disable the cameras & make it harder for them to identify you when you approach them. I wouldn't be too worried about the grenade guy because it would be a poor choice for close range combat, just use your gun to take them hostage, make sure they spend as little time as possible looking at you, get them on the ground, zip-tie them, take the modified BB gun or whatever from them, search the place for phones, take the cellphones and cut the cords to landlines so they can't call the police. You want to make this look like a break in, so spend a little bit of time fucking around, rifling thru drawers and messying up the place so you look like a normal burglar. as for the dog, is he inside or outside the house? Might need more info before I can help you there.

I usually draw the plans out on paper, I have a whole notebook of plans, but in the situation I'm in, I just made this crappy map. I'll get to work on the basement layouts

any windows?

We don't spend much time upstairs at all.
Or downstairs now that I think of it…
Anyways, the one I know of is this huge sliding glass door from the kitchen to the porch

is the cam facing the small window?

What did he mean by this?

by the way if you shut the breaker box off, the first place they will go to will be the breaker box to check, you could find somewhere nearby to hide & ambush them. also cameras usually record footage to be saved to a local computer, you may have to disable the computer and/or steal the footage if it's being saved to a device. If you can steal it, do so, but destroy the computer and dump it soon after.

The camera in the security camera room is to make sure nobody comes in and fucks with the cameras while we're inside the house

The cam is not metaphorical, It could be facing both ways, "Ethan" places them different directions every day.

I'll be back, I need to help my friend from with something.

Just keep posting in the thread, I'll answer it all when I come back.

Not sure you understand. That was a quote from The Dark Knight rises, it's a meme, we call it "Baneposting". Have you been using Holla Forums long?
Short of using an EMP jammer or specialized laser to disable the camera (and even then only works on older models), I can't help you with that other than just cutting the power. I need more information on the dog or a better description on the floorplan before I can assist you further.

I'll be back to help you in a few hours SouthPaw but it's 2 am right now and im going to bed. hope it all works out for ya, I really do. I know what it feels like to be betrayed.

Back, just grabbing something
No, this is my first time on Holla Forums, because fucking "ETHAN" uses 4chan

Yeah, I might be back in either 30 minutes to 5 hours.

I'll take care of the dog.

You need to know their routines. Observe them from a distance. Do either of them work? Are they dating anyone? Do they shop on a particular day? What time do they leave? When do they come home? Figure this shit out and it'll be easy.

Breaking in whilst either of them are home, is a bad move full-stop. If you are involved with these people, the chances are that they'll recognize who you are. This isn't the movies where one of the main characters puts on a mask and suddenly no one is able to recognize them. Your mannerisms, the way you walk, talk, stand, move, your voice (even when putting on a fake accent) will give you away. Even if they don't recognize you at first, subconsciously, you'll come to mind and they will figure it out sooner or later.

You want it done quickly and quietly. Low risk. Avoid them entirely. Breaking in whilst people are home and attempting to subdue them is unpredictable. Too many variables to plan for. Remove people from the equation and things will go much smoother for you.

Firstly, you don't want to be seen by any witnesses. Neighbors or passers-by etc are all a threat to you. Blend in. Become someone they wouldn't even stop to look at. Sneaking around in the dark with a balaclava may sound cool to a 14 year old kid, but you'll have the full attention of anyone, should they see you. The most likely outcome of which, is that they'd call the fucking police. Someone walking around during the day however, who is simply ignored by everyone, is much harder to trace. You're practically invisible.

Hire a truck/van. Park up near their house (not directly outside, but down the street, so far enough that you can still see their entrance). Wait for BOTH to leave. There must be a time eventually where both will not be home, even if for a moment. The minute they leave, you get to work entering the premises.

I'd dress like a workman. Think of a roofer. Tool-belt, baseball cap, shades. Gloves to mask fingerprints. Make sure that shit is filthy. Spill paint on an old pair of jeans. Throw dirt all over your boots. No one will question the fact that you have a crowbar. Keep either a dustmask around your neck, (a bandanna tucked in to the shirt so it's not noticeable also works). You can pull it up over your face as needed, to avoid being profiled by footage from any external security cameras. Bring one of those large worker's toolbags, so you can put their cash and the USB in. (Forget about fencing their computer, it's a retarded way to get caught, leave that shit behind). Double-up (or triple if needed) on socks and get boots that are too big for you, so any footprints left don't match up with your size. Carry a clip-board, if anyone was to notice the workman turning up at the neighbors home, people will presume you've got your work labelled on it and won't question why you're working whilst the occupants aren't home.

Is cp still cp if it's gay?

When it comes to the break-in itself, all you have to do is make it look like you're meant to be there. Don't sneak around or try to hide, just crack on and get to work as if what you're doing is perfectly legal. Treat it as though the occupants have literally hired you to do this. No one will question you. Don't even go to the front door, just head straight around the rear and start going in through the door. Try not to make it look like a break-in by going crazy on it with the crowbar, depending on the type of door, see if you can remove the door itself or drill through the locks. Quick as you can.

You're lucky that you've seen the interior and so already know the layout. Once inside you spray-paint over any camera in the immediate room. If you're worried about being recognized, as you're now within the building and away from potential witnesses, now would be the time to pull a balaclava out from your tool belt and throw it on. Bring mace in your tool-belt too and mace the fucking dog should it be there. It works on bears, it'll work on a damn dog. If it keeps coming at you, keep spraying the fucker. Don't spray directly in to the dogs eyes or you'll blind the thing. It'll eventually leave so you can then shut it in another room.

Now you're inside, you head straight for the cash. if the room is locked, then you can grab the crowbar and smash, drill or hack your way through any of the remaining doors. Forget about noise at this point, you're already inside. Work as fast as you can. It doesn't matter how you do it, just how quick you do it. Don't bother trying to steal computers or any of that shit, it's a waste of time and makes it extremely obvious that you're stealing. So long as you've kept your face covered well, then it doesn't matter if you were seen on any of cameras.Once you've got the shit, remove the balaclava just before exiting and go back to your worker look, head straight to the truck. Throw your toolbag full of cash in the back of it and leave. Avoid routes with stores that may have CCTV. If these guys call the police to report a break-in, they'll be looking at this kind of stuff to see what vehicles were in the area. For good measure, you can use electrical tape to temporarily alter the vehicle's license plate. It'll be obvious to anyone looking at it but to a passer-by, it's unnoticeable. Any potential witnesses will then misremember it. Just remember to remove it once you're done.

Fuck, I laughed.

Amazing plans.
I may not be able to preform the heist, my chair fell over, and I twisted up my ankle…
Then again, if I tell "ETHAN" about my twisted ankle, and it's better later on, then I can rush back with the cash and fake the leg injury, making sure that they don't think it was me

back to le 4chongs faggot

are you sure you're the right caliber of man to be doing this? It might be easier to hire some junkies to do a dirty break in, just be prepared for them to make off with the bag of money

It's fine, I just got a little drunk, no worries man.

bump

Damn, dude. Sounds like an awesome plan. Too bad OP drunkenly twisted his ankle.