Talking to women

so are you guys still trying to talk to women or not?

i think it went ok and she seemed nice enough to me.
have you guys tried talking to women lately

I seem to develope spontanious autismious whenever i talk to atractive women. Doesnt always happen, but ill be damned if it doesn't happen every fuckin time it matters

soooo… you come running home immediately and want to talk about how you talked to a girl? that's pretty lame.

admit it, you've already thought a little bit about a long term relationship with her and marriage as well since this happened. be honest.

That isn't a woman, user. That's a filthy degenerate whore.

probably a tranny

Yes. Yes, I have. Punk babies.

true tbh

h-how do you know this

she has a "womanly" jaw and i didn't see a bulge so…

stopped reading

hehe you'd be amazed hehe

don't pretend to be me, faggot. you probably posted this as well.

no u

hey I had the same idea, coming to Holla Forums after /adv/

but user
i came here first

if your story is true, then it went well, but no, fucking dont think about marrying her and babies. keep it cool, a girl like her probably has some kind of confidence issue not-so-deep inside, you just need to make your way slowly but confidently. just dont go all cringy

im not going to propose to her tomorrow, it's just idle fantasies as of right now. i would like to get to know her better

why do you assume that?

not assuming, I said probably

reason is outside-identity. patches, mohawk, etc, those kind of outside signs of self-image come from various causes, one of those being confidence problems. most effective modus-operandi should be to make her confident and allow a relaxing atmosphere to build up while doing so.

by making her confident I mean allow her to talk, listen closely and asked questions accordingly

ask*

this makes sense. im not very good at reading people

me neither, I'm reading and being rational, am an emotional fucko too.

just allow her to express her inner side by asking about her outside, and build your way up. never overestimate her answers or comments, she is just another human being, not special but unique. I think that kind of "nihilism" goes well with that kind of girl.

Gave up on talking to them. All somehow require help with money 3 years later. Better to keep a distance and watch friends get divorced and lose all their shit.

Why even talk to someone who is obviously peacocking to the umpth degree? I usually go for the quiet ones or the geeks when I'm at a new school but since I'm not in school anymore (graduated with masters in architectural design), it's hard to meet interesting women

this. Stay away from degenerates, they aren't worth the time or effort.
This is why I joined a church. Mostly meeting missionary girls from other states that will eventually go back to where they came from, but I'm still pretty new to this whole thing so there's still a lot of opportunity to come.

I don't even have women to try it on, sir.
And no, the very few gym sluts I see on my gym don't count.

awkward af tbh fam

This.
He should have kissed her on the forehead.

dunno why this made me laugh

so what the fuck are you supposed to do, you can't just pussy grab them like Trump

don't do anything. No handshake(she's not a man), no hug, no nothing. You just met her.

Try to not fantasize about her too much, don't take it too far. You talked to her once, keep an open mind, don't force anything.
Women can feel it if you attach yourself to them and they mostly don't find that attractive.

I've given up on having anything other than platonic relationships with women. This makes it easy to talk to women, no matter how attractive. It's easy when you just don't give a fuck.

that wasn't very awkward

the thing at the end with the handshake only makes things better because you can both have a laugh at a small unsignificant supposedly awkward moment

good thing she didn't immediately whip out her fucking apple product in order to add you on jewbook

and then you had to improvise and explain why you don't use it

I'm in basically the same situation as you
Except I've realised we're completely incompatible and going for her is a horrible idea and I'm am drowning in my own oneitis

I've been thinking about joining a church

there are jehovas witnesses knocking on my door now and then

i figure if i become a jehovas witness there will be jehovas witness women who will be more than willing to be my wife

she will show me her tits and also we procreate

at least you're not as stupid

OP going for the stereotypical magic pixie punk girl, this lass most certainly has a plethora of dicks at her disposal, no way she's as homely as OP is hoping. he better enjoy cuckholding and mmf relationships.

like seriously, all punk girls fuck around, don't know who he thinks she is.

OP gonna get fucked in all the wrong ways and it'll be his own damn fault for it.

you're going to have to go with them on their door-to-door

this tbh. That's probably why she freaked when he did the handshake. It was so square and so proper. Not at all what the degenerate is used to.

yeah

no matter how you dice and slice it

it all winds up being the same old shit sallad

it is common within certain sub-cultures to wear suits or do handshakes etc

they consider it to be a form of contrariness, as understood from within their own contextual view of reality

so user might have appeared as the most contrary person in the world as he went for the handshake

because he wasn't the typical transgressive

thus he might be the new brand of transgressive doing things no other transgressive thought about

a new spin on the irony of irony

just imagine the amount of pussy it would generate

well put

This was me, only with classmates back in high school. How old are we,then? I can assure you it gets wayy easier eventually,once hormones don't control your life.

She was repulsed by the stench of dried cum on your shirt and in your socks, wasn't she, OP?

i try not to cum on my clothes for this reason.
still haven't figured out how to get the smell of cigarettes out yet.

makeing a lot of assumptions there buddy

im just used to giving people a friendly handshake when we introduce ourselves

oh man that is one veiny snickers bar

got a hard on.