Talking to women

Jose King
Jose King

so are you guys still trying to talk to women or not?

leaving class
see girl with a big spiked mohawk (think pic related but with hair still on the side) and a jacket with a bunch of punk and metal patches on her jacket
spend almost a month trying to think of the best way to talk to her
don't have any classes with her and from asking around she doesn't go out much
see her in the hall yesterday
decide fuck it and go to talk to her
as im getting up to her i realize i have no fucking clue what to say
she notices i was coming up to talk to her and looks a bit worried
"uh hey, i just wanted to ask where you got all the patches on your jacket…"
she seems to relax a little bit and tells me she got them at record shops and even made some of them
we talk about how expensive band merch is online and how little there is to do out here in bumblefuck nowhere
were walking towards the school door and my ride is at the other exit
"hey i have to go my friend waiting at the other exit. my name is *user*"
reach out to shake her hand
she gives me her name but doesn't shake my hand at first
i start to pull my hand away and then she reaches out to shake my hand
most awkward handshake of my life
we go separate ways

i think it went ok and she seemed nice enough to me.
have you guys tried talking to women lately

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

I seem to develope spontanious autismious whenever i talk to atractive women. Doesnt always happen, but ill be damned if it doesn't happen every fuckin time it matters

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

soooo… you come running home immediately and want to talk about how you talked to a girl? that's pretty lame.

admit it, you've already thought a little bit about a long term relationship with her and marriage as well since this happened. be honest.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

talking to a degenerate mohawked whore
That isn't a woman, user. That's a filthy degenerate whore.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

probably a tranny

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

Yes. Yes, I have. Punk babies.

Henry Price
Henry Price

true tbh

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

you've already thought a little bit about a long term relationship with her and marriage as well since this happened. be honest.

h-how do you know this

she has a "womanly" jaw and i didn't see a bulge so…

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

punk
stopped reading

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

hehe you'd be amazed hehe

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

don't pretend to be me, faggot. you probably posted this as well.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

no u

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

hey I had the same idea, coming to Holla Forums after /adv/

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

but user
i came here first

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

if your story is true, then it went well, but no, fucking dont think about marrying her and babies. keep it cool, a girl like her probably has some kind of confidence issue not-so-deep inside, you just need to make your way slowly but confidently. just dont go all cringy

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

im not going to propose to her tomorrow, it's just idle fantasies as of right now. i would like to get to know her better

a girl like her probably has some kind of confidence issue not-so-deep inside
why do you assume that?

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

not assuming, I said probably

reason is outside-identity. patches, mohawk, etc, those kind of outside signs of self-image come from various causes, one of those being confidence problems. most effective modus-operandi should be to make her confident and allow a relaxing atmosphere to build up while doing so.

James Reyes
James Reyes

by making her confident I mean allow her to talk, listen closely and asked questions accordingly

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

ask*

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

this makes sense. im not very good at reading people

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

me neither, I'm reading and being rational, am an emotional fucko too.

just allow her to express her inner side by asking about her outside, and build your way up. never overestimate her answers or comments, she is just another human being, not special but unique. I think that kind of "nihilism" goes well with that kind of girl.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Gave up on talking to them. All somehow require help with money 3 years later. Better to keep a distance and watch friends get divorced and lose all their shit.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Why even talk to someone who is obviously peacocking to the umpth degree? I usually go for the quiet ones or the geeks when I'm at a new school but since I'm not in school anymore (graduated with masters in architectural design), it's hard to meet interesting women

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Why even talk to someone who is obviously peacocking to the umpth degree?
this. Stay away from degenerates, they aren't worth the time or effort.
since I'm not in school anymore
it's hard to meet interesting women
This is why I joined a church. Mostly meeting missionary girls from other states that will eventually go back to where they came from, but I'm still pretty new to this whole thing so there's still a lot of opportunity to come.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

didn't see a bulge
what is "tucking" ?

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

I don't even have women to try it on, sir.
And no, the very few gym sluts I see on my gym don't count.

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

initiating a handshake with a woman in a social setting
awkward af tbh fam

James Fisher
James Fisher

This.
He should have kissed her on the forehead.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

dunno why this made me laugh

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

so what the fuck are you supposed to do, you can't just pussy grab them like Trump

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

don't do anything. No handshake(she's not a man), no hug, no nothing. You just met her.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Try to not fantasize about her too much, don't take it too far. You talked to her once, keep an open mind, don't force anything.
Women can feel it if you attach yourself to them and they mostly don't find that attractive.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

I've given up on having anything other than platonic relationships with women. This makes it easy to talk to women, no matter how attractive. It's easy when you just don't give a fuck.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

that wasn't very awkward

the thing at the end with the handshake only makes things better because you can both have a laugh at a small unsignificant supposedly awkward moment

good thing she didn't immediately whip out her fucking apple product in order to add you on jewbook

and then you had to improvise and explain why you don't use it

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

I'm in basically the same situation as you
Except I've realised we're completely incompatible and going for her is a horrible idea and I'm am drowning in my own oneitis

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

I've been thinking about joining a church

there are jehovas witnesses knocking on my door now and then

i figure if i become a jehovas witness there will be jehovas witness women who will be more than willing to be my wife

she will show me her tits and also we procreate

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

at least you're not as stupid

OP going for the stereotypical magic pixie punk girl, this lass most certainly has a plethora of dicks at her disposal, no way she's as homely as OP is hoping. he better enjoy cuckholding and mmf relationships.

like seriously, all punk girls fuck around, don't know who he thinks she is.

OP gonna get fucked in all the wrong ways and it'll be his own damn fault for it.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

you're going to have to go with them on their door-to-door

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

this tbh. That's probably why she freaked when he did the handshake. It was so square and so proper. Not at all what the degenerate is used to.

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

yeah

no matter how you dice and slice it

it all winds up being the same old shit sallad

fuck

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

it is common within certain sub-cultures to wear suits or do handshakes etc

they consider it to be a form of contrariness, as understood from within their own contextual view of reality

so user might have appeared as the most contrary person in the world as he went for the handshake

because he wasn't the typical transgressive

thus he might be the new brand of transgressive doing things no other transgressive thought about

a new spin on the irony of irony

just imagine the amount of pussy it would generate

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

dubs
well put

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

This was me, only with classmates back in high school. How old are we,then? I can assure you it gets wayy easier eventually,once hormones don't control your life.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

She was repulsed by the stench of dried cum on your shirt and in your socks, wasn't she, OP?

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

i try not to cum on my clothes for this reason.
still haven't figured out how to get the smell of cigarettes out yet.

makeing a lot of assumptions there buddy

im just used to giving people a friendly handshake when we introduce ourselves

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

oh man that is one veiny snickers bar

David James
David James

got a hard on.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit