Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

This triggers the europoor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population
youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

This assumes that the average Holla Forums user is old enough / knowledgeable in basic economics enough to gouge this by anything

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

25k for a house
Is that paper house?

Eli James
Eli James

It's made of wood and termite excrement. I guess the story of the three little pigs is not very popular or well-understood in the states.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

paying $94/m for 22 years
for the price of a car

NO

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

WRONG. Mortgage rates actually increase how much you have to pay. What you'd likely be looking at is something like 140 per month to get it paid off in 22 years.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Michigan

muslims and/or blacks setting a deathtrap for white people.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

How's the flat?

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

wooden shack

lel

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

4 bedrooms
Wow that's great one for me and 3 for the refugees that are going to come live with me.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

not living in one giant room with a kitchen bedroom and bathroom

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

My house is literally older than your country, with stone walls that are almost 30 inches in diameter. Another 300 years from now, it'll still be standing in the same place. What about the building you live in?

Christian James
Christian James

American houses are made of pressed plywood head together by old solidified fat.

We have proper stone houses here, hence they cost more.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

This is true for newer mexican-made houses.

3D printed brick houses SOON!

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

At least Ahmed won't be getting cozy with me in my plywood house.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

tfw live in US in house that's older than country
tfw it's still 5k sq ft not counting the basement, attic and garage

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

Your daily reminder that rural Europe is completed deracinated compared to rural America.
This is why housing is cheaper, you can still go somewhere property taxes are low and we have overall better quality of living, despite being in the boonies.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Yuropoors actually believe this

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Please explain. Not europoor, just curious.

I'm in a medium size city and I hate it, looking to move out soon.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

some foundation issues
Maybe from the meth lab exploding. Town is 97% white though so it should be pretty safe.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

I know some areas around my really big city in the center of Texas that have small pockets that have really conservative, low property tax areas. I would advise you do the same or move to a state that does have those.

That means: FUCK yankeeland, anything northeastern united states is going to have higher property taxes and more liberal shitholes.

FUCK the west coast. California is hell on earth and once Washington runs out of steam, seattle will be a fucking joke.

FUCK: Montana, Denver and Wyoming. Property taxes suck balls and there are shit people in Wyoming especially, I mean if you like albino niggers smoking a crack pipe every block than be my fucking guest.

If you want a house than pretty much anything south of the mason-dixon line will do. Texas, Idaho, Arizona, Florida or even Georgia.
If you want more info on that I highly suggest you buy Bachelor Pad Economics by Aaron Clarey.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

Aaron Clarey
Goddamn it I thought you left.

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

Yankeeland

As a native Yankee who's family owns property in NC. I'm already sick of the "Aw shucks good ol' boy the south shall rise again" mentality, but I'll bear it if it means cheap as fuck housing.

Fuck the west coast.
Agreed.

Fuck Montana, Denver and Wyoming.

Denver I can understand, but I'm really surprised by Wyoming and Montana.

Go to Texas, Idaho, Arizona, Florida or Georgia.

Texas: Ehhh…I'm not sold on Texas/Texans honestly. But I've never met one in person, so I probably shouldn't shoot my mouth off.
Idaho: Drove through a little piece of Idaho once a few years ago, from what I recollect of it, it seems pretty desolate, which might work.
Florida: I could do Florida, apparently it's not just for old people.
Georgia: Fuck Georgia, honestly. People drive golf carts everywhere rather than walk because it's way too fucking hot and they're all fat as fuck. I spent a week there and I swore I'd never do it again.

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Michigan

Ain't that place poor as fuck and filled with niggers and in the midwest?

Genuine question here, just asking because as a yurop I can't even imagine any house under 300 000€, there must be a scam here

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Buy this termite infested ruin from me, goys
You could've taken a screenshot without the real estate agent information in it, but that would've defeated the purpose, wouldn't it, Kenneth?

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Nice find, OP.

I could do Florida, apparently it's not just for old people.

I hope you like living around spics and niggers, because they're coming in from all over. There's a big drug problem with the Whites as well.

Once the Boomers die out, Florida is fucked demographically. Already White minority births.

People are going to retire elsewhere because Florida won't have a low cost of living and low taxes for much longer with all these mud mouths to feed.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

The particular town OP's house is in is 98% White. There's lots of towns like that. Muds infest the major cities because they rely on the gibs.

John Lopez
John Lopez

Genuine question here, just asking because as a yurop I can't even imagine any house under 300 000€, there must be a scam here

No scam, it's just in a tiny town with no jobs in a place with crappy weather. Real estate is all about location. If you are self-employed or do online work, something like that might be good for you.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Well the exact same thing happens in Europe,

Niggers actually stay near the biggest cities, that's why you hear about them all the time but once you get far enough in the countryside it's way whiter than you can imagine

I did like 2 months without seeing a nigger last year just by being outside of the major cities.

Same thing for the houses prices when it's in the middle of nowhere.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

under 300k
Hahahaha fucking faggy eurocucks. You can get 5 bedroom 4 bath houses for that price.
Good luck protecting yourself from niggers. Here in the US we can kill faggots breaking into our house, bet your peasant ass can't do that.
GO BACK TO YOUR GAY LITTLE VILLAGE.
>reddit spacing
Someone gas this fucking illegal alien.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

25k for 4 bedrooms though?

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

It makes little difference what the price of homes is, since most people already own a home or can easily afford to buy one for $100,000 or more.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

How are you doing, Kenneth?

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

this is a reposessed tin shack of 136m2 with cracked/subsiding foundations in the middle of nowhere. 25k is peanuts compared to anywhere in western europe, but that's because nobody with any sense would choose to live in crystal falls, while millions are willing to walk thousands of kms to break into europe.
pic related

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

triggers me too. in new zealand something like that would be likely well over 200000 USD, even in a shithole town.

it's un-real.

25k usd wouldn't even get you the bare land.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

Another 30 years from now and it will be a mosque.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

you were saying?

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

can you be anymore presumptuous , fucking racist

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Now I know reddit is moving in. Get cozy.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Even with the migrant crisis shit happening at the moment, no Western European nation has a homeless population as large as that of the US.

But sure, it's Europeans who are strapped for cash.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

paying 20k for a car
paying 10k for a car

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

You realize its super easy to be homeless in the US because of government gibsmedat, non-profits, couchsurfing and the whether making it easy for most people to just camp under highways and panhandle on the side of the road.

US also has a higher population and far more niggers than Europe.
Yet you guys still can't have guns or cheap housing because your government fucks rural Europe to hell and back.
Stay mad europoor.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

In the us, many people are homeless by choice, at least here in my state anyway.

Easton White
Easton White

tfw want to move away from the monkeys in the city to a smalltown like this
tfw worried that you will rarely see cute girls anymore

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

homeless by choice
explain

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Germany homeless rate is .47%
Homeless population is 380k
Poland has a .52%
France has a rate of .21%

Total homeless is 732k
Total population of these 3 countries is 185.18 million

US homeless is 565k
US population is 318.9 million

You are fucking retarded.

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Take back your destiny

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

25k for a house

Some houses in Detroit sell for a dollar.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

houses in Detroit sell for a dollar.
where can i look at that? even if they are being used as a crack house and the owner pays reasonable property taxes, i don't see how that could go wrong as an investment for my grandkids. source?

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

im from a third world country and the worst house here is better than the best house in the US.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

where can i look at that? even if they are being used as a crack house and the owner pays reasonable property taxes, i don't see how that could go wrong as an investment for my grandkids. source?

Theres loads of youtube vids on it.
Like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY

Everyone who buys them regrets it.
Usually the house itself is beyond repair and needs to be knocked down and rebuilt.

Most of the $1 homes are owned by the city due to reposessions, its one dollar sales price BUT the state still applies taxes on the house as if its worth 60K.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

public hospitals are obligated by law to care for people who are seriously injured, and so long as you own less than $2k you can get up to $200 a month in EBT/free food.

you can literally just sit around and loaf your life away. and get arrested occasionally but if you're dirt broke and stay away from violence it's not bad.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

implying

Nigger what a broad laughably stupid statement

how do percentages work?

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

thx. tbh i'm not shy of owning a piece of detroit at a dollar. demolish, fence and contract a gardener to clear it twice a year. taxes must be near zero for a vacant lot. patience is a virtue.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

That is a fair point.

Although im guessing the cost to demolish a house is in the thousands.

But its still probably an OK investment.
If you fence it off and grow some veg you could end up in profit.

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

Nice floor rug. Any moar?

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

I only have 2k in my account.
At least I don't have any student debt and I live with my parents.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

might wanna invest that shit. if you just keep it in a normal account, you're losing money to inflation.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

parents bought 1-story 1-basement house for 98k in 1996
now worth 170k today

guess the country
protip: not murica

Carson King
Carson King

Malta

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

buy piece of woodland for 6k
picknick there with kids on weekend or afternoons
government decides that is building ground now
value of the land is now worth slightly over a million

lol

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Every night I curl up in my bed in my McMansion that my parents pay a little over a grand a month for. Pop some percocets, eat a nice juicy burger from the local diner, look out my window at my all white, all American neighborhood. I just think to myself how glad I am that my neighborhood and my country will never be a caliphate, and that if Muslim scum comes anywhere near here we will turn them into Swiss cheese so fucking fast a gun hating Eurocuck's head would spin (when he first spits out the Muslim/nigger cock he's sucking on of course)

I would HATE to be a Eurocuck.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

Nice neighborhood
Michigan

William Taylor
William Taylor

Europe is one country

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

McMansion for a little over a grand a month
in an all-White neighborhood

I'm calling bullshit on this.

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

It's called a mortgage my Eurocuck friend

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

This triggers the europoor
into a fit of laughter.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Here is one that went for sale in my town.

Europoors wish they got these prices.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Censoring Shelbyville, IN
While leaving the address

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

congrats you can use google.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Being vindictive when you're the one who felt the need to censor the name of your podunk little town
o i am laffin'.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit