This triggers the europoor

This triggers the europoor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population
youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This assumes that the average Holla Forums user is old enough / knowledgeable in basic economics enough to gouge this by anything

Is that paper house?

It's made of wood and termite excrement. I guess the story of the three little pigs is not very popular or well-understood in the states.

NO

WRONG. Mortgage rates actually increase how much you have to pay. What you'd likely be looking at is something like 140 per month to get it paid off in 22 years.

muslims and/or blacks setting a deathtrap for white people.

How's the flat?

lel

Wow that's great one for me and 3 for the refugees that are going to come live with me.

My house is literally older than your country, with stone walls that are almost 30 inches in diameter. Another 300 years from now, it'll still be standing in the same place. What about the building you live in?

American houses are made of pressed plywood head together by old solidified fat.

We have proper stone houses here, hence they cost more.

This is true for newer mexican-made houses.

3D printed brick houses SOON!

At least Ahmed won't be getting cozy with me in my plywood house.

Your daily reminder that rural Europe is completed deracinated compared to rural America.
This is why housing is cheaper, you can still go somewhere property taxes are low and we have overall better quality of living, despite being in the boonies.

Please explain. Not europoor, just curious.

I'm in a medium size city and I hate it, looking to move out soon.

Maybe from the meth lab exploding. Town is 97% white though so it should be pretty safe.

I know some areas around my really big city in the center of Texas that have small pockets that have really conservative, low property tax areas. I would advise you do the same or move to a state that does have those.

That means: FUCK yankeeland, anything northeastern united states is going to have higher property taxes and more liberal shitholes.

FUCK the west coast. California is hell on earth and once Washington runs out of steam, seattle will be a fucking joke.

FUCK: Montana, Denver and Wyoming. Property taxes suck balls and there are shit people in Wyoming especially, I mean if you like albino niggers smoking a crack pipe every block than be my fucking guest.

If you want a house than pretty much anything south of the mason-dixon line will do. Texas, Idaho, Arizona, Florida or even Georgia.
If you want more info on that I highly suggest you buy Bachelor Pad Economics by Aaron Clarey.

Goddamn it I thought you left.

As a native Yankee who's family owns property in NC. I'm already sick of the "Aw shucks good ol' boy the south shall rise again" mentality, but I'll bear it if it means cheap as fuck housing.

Agreed.

Denver I can understand, but I'm really surprised by Wyoming and Montana.

Texas: Ehhh…I'm not sold on Texas/Texans honestly. But I've never met one in person, so I probably shouldn't shoot my mouth off.
Idaho: Drove through a little piece of Idaho once a few years ago, from what I recollect of it, it seems pretty desolate, which might work.
Florida: I could do Florida, apparently it's not just for old people.
Georgia: Fuck Georgia, honestly. People drive golf carts everywhere rather than walk because it's way too fucking hot and they're all fat as fuck. I spent a week there and I swore I'd never do it again.

Ain't that place poor as fuck and filled with niggers and in the midwest?

Genuine question here, just asking because as a yurop I can't even imagine any house under 300 000€, there must be a scam here

You could've taken a screenshot without the real estate agent information in it, but that would've defeated the purpose, wouldn't it, Kenneth?

Nice find, OP.

I hope you like living around spics and niggers, because they're coming in from all over. There's a big drug problem with the Whites as well.

Once the Boomers die out, Florida is fucked demographically. Already White minority births.

People are going to retire elsewhere because Florida won't have a low cost of living and low taxes for much longer with all these mud mouths to feed.

The particular town OP's house is in is 98% White. There's lots of towns like that. Muds infest the major cities because they rely on the gibs.

No scam, it's just in a tiny town with no jobs in a place with crappy weather. Real estate is all about location. If you are self-employed or do online work, something like that might be good for you.

Well the exact same thing happens in Europe,

Niggers actually stay near the biggest cities, that's why you hear about them all the time but once you get far enough in the countryside it's way whiter than you can imagine

I did like 2 months without seeing a nigger last year just by being outside of the major cities.

Same thing for the houses prices when it's in the middle of nowhere.

Hahahaha fucking faggy eurocucks. You can get 5 bedroom 4 bath houses for that price.
Good luck protecting yourself from niggers. Here in the US we can kill faggots breaking into our house, bet your peasant ass can't do that.
GO BACK TO YOUR GAY LITTLE VILLAGE.
>reddit spacing
Someone gas this fucking illegal alien.

25k for 4 bedrooms though?

It makes little difference what the price of homes is, since most people already own a home or can easily afford to buy one for $100,000 or more.

How are you doing, Kenneth?

this is a reposessed tin shack of 136m2 with cracked/subsiding foundations in the middle of nowhere. 25k is peanuts compared to anywhere in western europe, but that's because nobody with any sense would choose to live in crystal falls, while millions are willing to walk thousands of kms to break into europe.
pic related

triggers me too. in new zealand something like that would be likely well over 200000 USD, even in a shithole town.

it's un-real.

25k usd wouldn't even get you the bare land.

Another 30 years from now and it will be a mosque.

you were saying?

can you be anymore presumptuous , fucking racist

Now I know reddit is moving in. Get cozy.

Even with the migrant crisis shit happening at the moment, no Western European nation has a homeless population as large as that of the US.

But sure, it's Europeans who are strapped for cash.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population

You realize its super easy to be homeless in the US because of government gibsmedat, non-profits, couchsurfing and the whether making it easy for most people to just camp under highways and panhandle on the side of the road.

US also has a higher population and far more niggers than Europe.
Yet you guys still can't have guns or cheap housing because your government fucks rural Europe to hell and back.
Stay mad europoor.

In the us, many people are homeless by choice, at least here in my state anyway.

explain

You are fucking retarded.

Take back your destiny

Some houses in Detroit sell for a dollar.

houses in Detroit sell for a dollar.
where can i look at that? even if they are being used as a crack house and the owner pays reasonable property taxes, i don't see how that could go wrong as an investment for my grandkids. source?

im from a third world country and the worst house here is better than the best house in the US.

Theres loads of youtube vids on it.
Like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=jijRIFpSbRY

Everyone who buys them regrets it.
Usually the house itself is beyond repair and needs to be knocked down and rebuilt.

Most of the $1 homes are owned by the city due to reposessions, its one dollar sales price BUT the state still applies taxes on the house as if its worth 60K.

public hospitals are obligated by law to care for people who are seriously injured, and so long as you own less than $2k you can get up to $200 a month in EBT/free food.

you can literally just sit around and loaf your life away. and get arrested occasionally but if you're dirt broke and stay away from violence it's not bad.

Nigger what a broad laughably stupid statement

thx. tbh i'm not shy of owning a piece of detroit at a dollar. demolish, fence and contract a gardener to clear it twice a year. taxes must be near zero for a vacant lot. patience is a virtue.

That is a fair point.

Although im guessing the cost to demolish a house is in the thousands.

But its still probably an OK investment.
If you fence it off and grow some veg you could end up in profit.

Nice floor rug. Any moar?

I only have 2k in my account.
At least I don't have any student debt and I live with my parents.

might wanna invest that shit. if you just keep it in a normal account, you're losing money to inflation.

guess the country
protip: not murica

Malta

lol

Every night I curl up in my bed in my McMansion that my parents pay a little over a grand a month for. Pop some percocets, eat a nice juicy burger from the local diner, look out my window at my all white, all American neighborhood. I just think to myself how glad I am that my neighborhood and my country will never be a caliphate, and that if Muslim scum comes anywhere near here we will turn them into Swiss cheese so fucking fast a gun hating Eurocuck's head would spin (when he first spits out the Muslim/nigger cock he's sucking on of course)

I would HATE to be a Eurocuck.

I'm calling bullshit on this.

It's called a mortgage my Eurocuck friend

into a fit of laughter.

Here is one that went for sale in my town.

Europoors wish they got these prices.

congrats you can use google.

o i am laffin'.