Looking for the best way to humiliate a high schooler

looking for the best way to humiliate a high schooler

any stories also appreciated

Acquire a Nude somehow, then blackmail her to fuck you, all the while taking pictures to use for more blackmail.
That's how you keep a High school fuckbuddy

trying to humiliate a guy

Guys take nudes too

Acquire a Nude somehow, then blackmail him to fuck you, all the while taking pictures to use for more blackmail.
That's how you keep a High school fuckbuddy

It would be even easier, especially if he's self conscious, as most Teenagers are

nudes are an option, what else

;)

Circulate a really good photoshop of him with a tiny dick. We need more though, is he underage? Does he have a job? Is he applying for college? Does he have a gf? Is he a cool kid? What are his hobbies?

Accuse him of rape.
His college won't accept him.
His sportsball scholarship will fall through.
Nobody will hire him.

All you have to do is make a fake tumblr as the victim and whine. Post pics, stories, etc, and a link to your gofundme.
Just the possibility that he did it is enough to ruin his life.

And remember to drop a few dollars my way when you're rolling in the victimbux.

He's 17. He's applying to college. He's a cool kid because he does all the video production for the clubs at school and puts his name in big shiny letters at the end. He has no gf, and has blue balls. His hobbies are filmmaking and cold brew coffee.

I wanted to give him some cold brew with epson salt in it to make him shit at school but he would taste it and even if I do get him to drink it he would know I slipped something in it. Plus it's finals week for them and I don't know if he will leave school early every day because he has no classes.

Alternatively:
Gain remote access to his PC and plant Laura B. on it.
Simply the stigma of having pictures of that darling girl will ruin him.

Of course, my posts are works of fiction and shouldn't be considered advice in any way.

Lets take this monster down.

sorry pal we live in Turkey and rape is pretty much legal here

also am roach

Add the
to the end of an ISIS video or something.

Plan a menorah in his locker and call him a Jew

Spike his cold brew coffee with fast acting laxatives is good. No taste like the epsom salt.

I was googling laxatives the whole day and all oral laxatives I've seen take 10 hours to act- except epsom salt which takes half an hour.

Maybe I can put the salt in his food so that he just eats salty food? The problem with this plan was that if he doesn't like the food's taste he can just stop eating. I was going to make the cold brew myself so that he would have to drink it all as courtesy.

Do you know any fast acting laxatives?

Also if you want a little backstory, I humiliated this guy before- he was just a random kid at school and he wanted to become a filmmaker. I was bored and I bumped into his youtube channel where he made a couple of fake Casey Neistat vlogs. I made an h3h3 type of video that made fun of him and it was pretty viral at the high school. Now the guy had a thing with my ex apparently, and my ex is some one very dear to me. Also, it's fun to shit on people.

Castrate him.

I know.
He's gotta show off one of his videos again right?
Edit the video before he shows it off, so when he goes to play it, it will have your edit.
Like he goes to play his video and halfway through some weird shit plays.
Hack into is youtube and post your version, change the password so he can't remove it.

20 milligrams of bisacodyl will do the job in under 30 mins

True. But unless he's got a small dick or tucks it in between his legs it's not going to embarrass him that much.

Is 17 considered CP in Turkey?

Do this. I've woken up in the middle of the night feeling like my stomach was about to burst from bisacodyl.

Alternatively you could mix laxative power into his coffee. But I've never found any that didn't make the drink have a slight sandy taste to it.

I'll only be around for another week and I'm not sure if he will show another one. I study overseas.

you sure? I saw online that they came in pill form. Should I crush them up or is there a powder version?

they brought down the age of consent to 12 now I believe, which sickens me, really.

The reason why I'm kind of doubting laxatives is that if they don't take effect within school hours he'll just have a bad time at home which not punishment enough.

I was planning on getting him beat up (not doing it myself for obvious legal reasons) but then the family would be involved.

Plant CP in his locker and then tell the principal.

I think I'm gonna give him laxatives.

Wish me luck.

let us know how it works out you filthy turkroach

bisacodyl is in tablet form and is really easy to crush into a powder

Spike his coffee with a huge dose of benadryl. Nothing is more embarrassing than seeing a million spiders crawling around the school and freaking out about it.

Again, fiction, not advice.

Accuse him of masturbating