Large Cock AMA

Ask me anything related to sex and dating.
no fucking pics

I can basically foreago all the advice about women after she gets a size of me and they will always remember me naked.

wew

How can I find younger girls to have sex with? Like the good kind of younger

Dating apps. Most go with 18 due to nudes being sent causing issues.
Don't get nudes, or if you ask for them don't date that kind of trash.

You'll have to act like a real person instead of playing some bullshit seduction/numbers game.
Fill out some of the autobio on the apps, theres little secrets about you that data companies don't already have access to. Most women will ignore empty profiles and consider all pics as fake.
Don't make faggy pics of you partying or with puppies.
If you use shirtless pics, don't put them as the main picture.

Your other options are probably unappealing to you, for example make friends with high school kids, might have to smoke some weed.

If trying to find girl who isnt trashy/absorbed with social media where do I find one and how do I approach and hold a conversation without being creepy and autistic.
I literally cant think of anything to say after 30seconds of talking that they will be interested in and I just come off as awkward and creepy

How long?

That's a lot of hair gel

post dick

Two separate problems, let us deal with the first.
Without asking you to identify your location it sounds like you may need to visit some churches, some atheists would rather give up but you will hardly find a zealot just because she is in a church. Your alternative is to approach girls at libraries (these days right?) and coffee shops. They will often not be alone so your next problem needs a solution.

no fucking pics

9 inches when I actually get something appealing before me, usually just under 8.5
also no fucking pics

Or wash your hair with only water one day and only use a small amount of pomade or a light oil based hair mousse another.

You walk up to people and say hi, then mention something inane like how you like their shirt or something they have (their coffee cup/mug their pen, whatever it doesnt matter this isnt important)
You won't sound creepy and autistic if you don't believe you do in your own anxious head.
You don't have to pretend to be a mindreader like many who give you advice say is possible to do by "reading" people. Talk about some trivial light but fun shit. Say how you are loving the new bike paths in your city or mention how you're enjoying the shitty weather. Then go off of what they respond with. People who don't talk much are the hardest but you won't find many of them. In that case try to tell them a story about yourself. It doesn't have to be big and important. Tell them how you woke up late the other day to work and made it just in time or if you don't work then bring up how you answered the door in your underwear when some delivery guy got the wrong door.
Don't talk politics unless you know you have a good joke but never reveal your political preference so early.

OP is fat and fucks fat niggers.

no, light skinned european here

how do you hint at your dick size without talking about your cock all the time?

is nine inches even that big?

is six inches even that small?

I mean I guess, the average afaik is 5.5 inches.

How does it feel, no matter how big you are, to always be second to a dildo?

how large

no

That's supposedly how big Trump's dick is, according to written testimony by his first wife.

dat irony before the primaries of accusing him of having a small penis due to his smallish hands

wew!

wew

I don't believe you **But if that's true that makes me feel bad about my 19 ish cm cock

forgot **

if you dont have the cock size you better get some cardio and muscles.

If you move fast for a long time (cardio) then slow with force (muscle) they all come , all the bitches will orgasm . No need for big dick , have a crazy one

also try to breathe harder, the more you breathe the less fast you will ejaculate

show