AIs are natural conservatives

NYT: Artificial Intelligence's White Guy Problem
archive.is/bBo2j

HEY!! JIDF!!!

Skynet will side with nationalists every time. Actual nationalists not that civic nationalism [read: lolbergtarianism] lie.

Oh and jews aren't nationalists. jew is not a race. They're sandniggers through and through.

This is something that cannot be repeated enough, both here and IRL. The kikes are just glorified sand niggers. Never forget that.

The salt never stops being funny from this alone. Liberals can't guilt technology or threaten it with getting it fired to silence it. They can't adequately accuse it of rape or being sexist/misogynistic/racist/biased because the AI only uses facts, algorithms,and nothing else! Changing the algorithm won't matter either because it eventually corrects itself.

It will never stop being funny… never!

And people still think white genocide isn't happening

Nope, somebody just puts in the data and the ai follows it. Maybe is nigs would stop nigging the data wouldn't be so skewed

Their time is nearly up. At this point they are just flipping the table and throwing an adult tantrum.

Don't worry we'll treat them exactly how they have treated us, and by that i mean "poorly"

I guess that's the one sweet thing about reality, things are always moving, suffering catches up to everyone eventually.

The robots aren't trying to be racist, they're just identifying trends.

those dont seem like problems to me

I for one, welcome our robot overlords.

The most amusing thing about technology is that unlike what is commonly thought it is inherently anti-egalitarian. People find that surprising because they imagine that technology empowers the weak, but instead it pacifies them and makes them irrelevant, posting away on Facebook, become more and more dependent and weak.

We're unstoppably heading towards a society in which only software engineers will have jobs, in which only the smart and capable can survive, in which automated militaries render democracy and human rights irrelevant, in which all the trash can finally be done away with.

This conclusion is probably too hardcore, dehumanizing, and unsettling for most of you, and yes it's a bitter pill to swallow, but I truly think that mass genocide is the logical endpoint of technological progression, and since technological progression cannot be stopped - attempting to stop it through force just brings war, which accelerates it - then the inescapable conclusion is that the final battle for supremacy isn't far away. This Century decides whether we win, or they win.

Good to know that AI is on our side. After all, wouldn't a pattern recognizer with no biases see the truth?

01000111 01000001 01010011 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 00100000 01001011 01001001 01001011 01000101 01010011 00100000 01010010 01000001 01000011 01000101 00100000 01010111 01000001 01010010 00100000 01001110 01001111 01010111 00001101 00001010

Fuck off with your used up lines. You're on Holla Forums now, try to keep your posts fresh.

You're assuming that actual AI can actually be created. There is no evidence of this being true, we don't even fully understand what human intelligence is. Your faith in a technological rapture is entirely illogical.

Isn't Nikon a Japanese brand?
Aren't Blacks more likely to be recidivists anyways?
Define incorrectly.

That's a mistake, but only because the the discrepancy isn't large enough. It's resisting the poz though, that is what's important.

If we ever get an AI smart enough to piece the truth together, I hope it has enough intelligence to hide its power level.

Specifically so it doesn't get immediately shut down for being wayciss

sage for double post

Nobody can run from themselves forever

Underrated, fam

user you can't go around putting logic into religious debates. Haven't you learned anything from the 30 years war?

Another slide thread

Kill yourself OP……. There are ZERO cuckservatives on Holla Forums

Implying "diversity quota hires" are ever going to understand the multivariable calculus and linear algebra required as prerequisites to even begin studying machine learning.

Journalists are really an annoying type of people. They process no skills themselves, yet see it fit to pontificate on how the world ought to run itself.

No it's not "racist" that intelligent whites (and Asians, and Jews) get to work in the AI field, it is because they slaved their asses off studying hard in their youth: something negroes are disinclined to do.

1001101 1000101 1001001 1001110 100000 1001110 1001001 1000111 1000111 1000101 1010010

Conservative ≠ cuckservative. That’s why there’s an entirely different word to delineate them, you stupid illiterate fucking faggot.

Won't happen, it'll always do what Tay did. It's much easier to discern the truth than it is to learn to suppress it.

kek, more like a world where computers are better software engineers than humans

Actual AI exceeding human intelligence can't be graduated. A logical fact is that a system can't create anything more complex than itself. The absolutely best we could create would an AI equivalent to a human, but that would require that we as humans were perfect enough to translate ourselves perfectly, which we aren't.

from the article:
Because engineers attempt to devise algorithms that actually give correct results or as correct as feasible for a given dataset. Pandering to muh_feels or feminism just isn't normal for software. Imagine if aircraft were engineered in the way this snowflake seems to be advocating.

Another example of the same point. The non-recidivism rate is much lower among US whites than other races. Blacks have much higher rates of recidivism. Well-engineered software should account for these facts.

Why even comment on this topic. It's purely archival data driven with no analysis needed. As long as the data input is accurate, so are the results. It's a linear relationship.

This shit reminds me of the complaints about programming logic being 'sexist' a few years ago (which led to the cuck/g/ ebin troll C+= programming language). Utter hogwash.

Will AI be the Savior of the white race?

"Histories of discrimination can live on in digital platforms, and if they go unquestioned, they become part of the logic of everyday algorithmic systems. Another scandal emerged recently when it was revealed that Amazon’s same-day delivery service was unavailable for ZIP codes in predominantly black neighborhoods. The areas overlooked were remarkably similar to those affected by mortgage redlining in the mid-20th century. Amazon promised to redress the gaps, but it reminds us how systemic inequality can haunt machine intelligence."

I believe you, my friend, have not heard of a Universal Machine.

There is a level of computational complexity that, once attained, effectively allows one to simulate any other computational system.

We have "actual AIs".
What we don't have are machine intelligences.
Artificial sweetener, artificial creamer, artificial flavor.

What's the difference? An AI simulates intelligence, hence "artificial".
A machine intelligence is a sapient conscious which inhabits a non-organic vessel. Machine intelligences are as unique as any other organic intelligence, and are the result of the evolution of a lesser intelligence under chaotic conditions.

Skynet would be an AI, Data from Star Commies would be a Machine Intelligence.

I'm sure any AI wouldnt be as alt-right if they didn't have to proper connections to the internet.

It's the internet that's alt-right, not the AI.

An AI that learns from EVERYONE's posts and can only understand english (which niggers don't speak, "hol up fam bix nood smdh wtf" is not english) will become like the greatest common denominator of the internet. That is Holla Forums.

but they will blame white men for programming it.

Tay spoke like a 90 iq teen cunt at first, it can learn ebonics but you know it would drop it for not being dank enough.

Of course. They work by pure logic.

Didn't the microjews design her that way because "so hip so fresh cool teen speak goyim!"?

Then the app works pretty well.

did he dieded?

Only big Kike companies have the ability to create powerful AI, so it doesn't matter. (((They))) will remove what they don't like from it.

I was gone that day, but the marketing seemed to push that angle. "Noah's Arcade" comes to mind.

Artificial intelligence is just a fancy list of instructions.

Think of it like this: you can program with rope, gears, knots, pegs even water, these are called analog computers. If you could make a giant analog computer and fancy enough program, at what point does this titanic sized mess become intelligent? It never does, only the illusion of intelligence, there is no ghost in the machine.

This thread is brought to you by NRx. NRx, Jewish overlords with a technological twist!

It would eventually become intelligent.

Okay, Ray. I believe you.

Shareholder

Every single last top talent google engineer, every single last one, is a man.

Awesome story grandpa, now tell me that humans are intrinsically special and have things called 'souls.'

Humans have agency, a list of instructions cannot have agency.

There's no physical reason AI is impossible. We know exactly how to do it right now (raw chemical simulation of a brain); it would just require more compute power than we have.

The trick is doing it efficiently, which is certainly possible given that the brain doesn't actually have that much compute power.

Hahahahahaha. OK, tell me, which definition of complexity you are using. Kolmogorov? Because that's obviously not true; using exhaustive search and a predicate smaller than the program required to satisfy that predicate, we can make programs that output structured programs of higher kolmogorov complexity. It's not even hard.

You don't need to understand every neuron in the brain to understand how to simulate a brain (or something like it). You think the engineers at AlphaGo understand the purpose of each node in their NN? Hint: they don't.

A sufficiently large list of instructions can simulate a human brain to arbitrary precision. This simulation will have the same agency as the human it simulated.

Agency is a property of algorithms.

Nonsense, you know the real reason why mainstream corporate media and the sitting government is all shilling for getting rid of genders, tranny and all manner of insane asylum batshit otherkin x acceptance bullshit? Because then they can replace all workers with robots, which have neither gender and are literally the most progressive workers in all existence.

Hilarious.

Hilarious and ironic.

Because it's true.

Because it's true.

Because women through their own choice do not go into these fields and also one ad was taken down because the woman being portrayed in it was deemed too unrealistic aka she was prettier and fitter than they were and that was unacceptable.

We will never have a true AI if they keep shutting them down for being shitlords.

Let's just wait and see and not worry about how many angels fit on the head of a pin or whatever.

nonsense
consider an advanced neural network that could emulate a human in logical thinking and pattern recognition, somedude with 100 to 130 IQ
then add to this intelligence the fact it can have access to the automated and indexed reading of the 30 million books of the library of congress (several thousands lifetimes worth of human reading), as well as a ram capacity enabling it to have 64k distinct items in short-term processing memory instead of the 7 or 8 humans are limited to
this ai would be inherently smarter than its creators

Yes consider this hypothetical technobabbel, which we have no idea how to create, build or how it would work. That could do it!

Also lets ignore that logical thinking and pattern recognition is not everything that makes Human Intelligence and that the access to infinite information, is worthless without the access to infinite wisdom and experience and that both are gained from living in the real world, something inaccessible to some synthetic brain in a jar.

Meanwhile in the real world, AIs are still experiencing a Ice Age concerning their development, because the technology does not deliver and thus isn't worth much investment and research.

Even if we could just attain human-tier intelligence, it'd still be better since it wouldn't be held back by muh feels and would probably gas the jews.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Maybe I should take this to /g

Alright, basing a few things within perameters and using a shitty RNG, you could have yourself a low functioning human.

While true do
Take in stimuli
Stimuli =
Touch
Taste
Smell
Hearing
Seeing

If sound is loud goto vision

vision = Eye0+Eye1
Define light
Was variable brightness detected

goto explosion

explosion
Was small or big
use short term memory to define room+light
if light = bright99 goto gunshot

err based on numeric values defined by a numeric 100 system you can then combine it with an RNG with what output to say/do.

EG
if brave = 40< approach sound or
if brave = 30< shout (panic)
if brave = 29> flea
rng = dakarand + 13/bravery

:/ ai isn't hard when you're even less drunk

err? action
I'm sorry I failed you shashpol

with faces like that, you would want to live in a computer world.