Stay at home wife or Mercedes E Class

Stay at home wives are a huge strain on household income. In the modern family both husband and wife should be working

Reported
>>>Holla Forums

This is true to a large extent. I know guys where the wife is not working and they live like poorfags. Unless your wife is a retard almost any reasonable job these days will fetch you around 25 K a year. That is a significant amount of money

It's working out great for America. The working wife also has the honor of having a portion of her check go to Israel.

Wtf is wrong with his voice.

/thread

The children will be at school. So the wife is basically doing nothing other than wasting time talking to her friends yapping on the phone

sage

I would take a stay at home over a Mercedes E Class, but not a BMW M3.

bump

What is so great about the M3?

The 2001 M3 (E46) is a marvel of German engineering.

LOL u dumb cunt….
In real world you would use your fancy car as a trap to get the bitch… but since you already have one at home, there is no need to have a fancy car.

You can't fuck a mercedes E class and get babies out of it, mgtow faggot.

Worth it.

low-test beta male detected

100% agree. I can't wait to buy one and turbo it. If your wife is a "cost" you arent doing marriage right. While you work for money, your wife works in the home for you. This should make economic sense, saving money and time on eating out and doing chores. When the chilren are young she also ensured you can keep providing while parenting.

Nobody says you need to fuck a car, Achmed

SUPER ULTRA ALPHA MALE in internet reporting in, eh ?

Not redirecting enough money back to your favorite corporations, Moshe?

Also, if you're American, don't buy foreign cars.

Thank you

sage

Women can work home. the first priority is ensuring the safety and education of children.

You realize most "American" car companies are now just rootless multinationals that have shifted production overseas? Not to mention most American cars are unreliable shitboxes. I will stick with my Nipboxes and Krautmobiles, thanks.

I mean it's not rocket science. She shouldn't get a job in rocket science.

This seems more reasonable. Women shouldn't be working while they are nursing. Once all that is done, she should get a job. You can't make it in today's economy without that

Go kike elsewhere, Chaim

Why do you keep posting niggers?
Can you fuck off back to leddit please?
Please, just go, there is nothing for you here

Are there any studies on the value contributed to the household by

This

It likely depends upon the wife and your living situation. If she doesn't know how to cook, clean, shop, take care of children, do laundry, etc. then she isn't doing you any favors by staying home all day and watching TV. Hopefully though if you're marrying someone, that person has an incentive to keep the home clean and your financial situation above water.

The thing is I think having a stay-at-home wife is probably beneficial once you have moved into the middle class, because her activities contribute to the value of the house, building up savings, and investing in your children.

Remember: when you have children, a big part of what you're doing is investing in someone who will care for you when you become old. Having a stay-at-home mom is a good way to make sure your kids don't grow up to become the sort of shitheads that abandon their parents to nursing homes and never visit them.

Even completely ignoring the monetary aspect, the role of the stay at home wife/mother is invaluable.

An extra source of income may be convenient, but a homemaker is priceless.

Or what this guy said.

Modern American education is fucking shit. Especially with Commie Core sneaking in.
Homeschooled kids are MUCH more intelligent, more well behaved, and more family oriented.

Allowing your children to attend (((public school))) turns them into rebellious little shitheads who value the world and (((nigger culture))) over their own family's values.

t. someone who was partially home-schooled as a kid

The only problem seems to be that homeschooled kids have a problem with math and science later on. Homeschooling seems OK for the first few years. I wouldn't recommend it for middle school and beyond

Get fucked. Why participate in a broken system?

Get wifey. Both work until you have kids. Once kids are had, wifey stays home. If you are too poor, move. Don't do it because it's right, do it because it's better for you. It always is. Natural living is always better, even in want.

Having a life is more important than looking like you have a life.

Forget the car, invest your life in more productive endeavors.

It is always better to give kids an education. I know schools and colleges these days are commie hellholes but I think that with some effort you can keep your kids redpilled.

Set kids up on a path to a STEM career. This is is vital for white people in this day and age.

To keep up with modernity it is permissible that the wife begin working again once her child is fifteen years old.

It is ideal that the wife maintain the household indefinitely, however for a smooth transition back to tradition to take place we must do things in a gradual manner.

/thread

kill yourself nigger

/thread

My wife stays at home, raises our children, cooks fresh, healthy food from the garden she tends. We live comfortably, but not luxuriously.

Fuck off Zionist.

I meant, why participate in the dual-income system? You don't really *need* all the things they say you do. If you have enough food on your plate, clothes to wear and a roof over your head that's all that really matters

I don't really care for a Mercedes E Class but it is nice to save up some money in case one or more of your kids wants to go to college and is meritorious enough for it.

or just have a wife who doesn't bitch when you bring other girls home?

Not buying W116, W126 or W220 for fraction of price for new E-klasse.

This guy gets it. Fucking kikes think we need their plastic

Unless you WANT jewish communist indoctrination, you need to look into homeschooling.

Homeschooled kids can still join their local school's sports. They can do extracurriculars. They even have MORE time to spend with friends since you finished your schoolwork in half the time of a normal class usually.

This means homeschooled kids have MORE time for socialization and less stress.

There is no study that has ever proven that homeschooled kids have bad socialization, and plenty that prove they are actually more socially adaptable.

I guess it depends on the women again, I know a few chick who did really well on there AP calculus exams they were all Asians

Have her do something that she can do from home for extra cash. But nothing that would completely take her away from our kids.

Like teaching kids piano lessons, or dog grooming.

Just something for extra cash for her to use on stuff she wants or things we need around the house.

This is an absolutely cucked attitude for a western to have you should expect a lot higher standard of living then that.

There are programs for internet classes you can enroll them in for anything you can't teach them sufficiently yourself.

Also your high schoolers can literally start taking online college classes fairly early on.

sage

bait post, possible raid

Yes, we should all want to own yachts and the newest cars because that is sustainable and much better than having a loving family and a life in tune with nature.

Having stuff is more important than having fun, goy.

"Oy vey goyim…. if you don't have a stay at home wife to raise your kids outside the indoctrination system, you can afford to give us more of your money!"

A lot of stay-at-home wives grow flowers and then sell them for extra cash where I live.

gtfo

why not both?

Because that makes no sense?

basic needs (food and shelter) > investments for better future income > healthier food > nicer stuff for kids >= saving more rainy day money and money for kids' college > wholesome entertainment, books > nicer stuff for parents > charity >>> toys, TVs, nicer cars, a boat and other jewish shit

If you prioritize spending differently, you are probably a degenerate.

submissive housewife and dressing/dancing sluttily.

Yeah, when she wants to be sexy for her husband at home, not out in public.

what if he likes showing her off to his friends and other guys?

let's examine this.
I will try to explain to you why this will get you nowhere, and especially not your beloved mercedes e class.

1. if woman works, she has to pay someone to keep an eye on her children
2. if woman works, the family income will rise. This means the family will have to pay more taxes progressively as marriage partners normally are taken as 1 unit for taxation.
3. if woman works she will be unhappy about not seeing her children grow up
4. if woman works, she cannot claim child benefits from gubmint
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-
only the state benefits from this shit and now it is clear to you who is pushing for womyn working
it is simple. If all women are at home doing house work state can tax no woman. If all women are out working (some of them in factories or offices, some of them keeping an eye on 25 children) the state taxes all of them

they could earn more if they became prostitutes. it's their own fault if they're barely earning anything.

You can do that without revealing anywhere near this much skin. Why would you be showing this much unless you want to make your wife look like a slut? Normal skirts and shorts still show plenty of skin, this is too extreme. Lingerie might even show less.

Whether or not a spouse stays at home is a cost benefit analysis. If you have a solid income yourself, and you think you can financially support your spouse, there are benefits to doing so(depending on whether or not the person is a lazy fuck).

In my situation, my spouse has a sufficient income to support us both but has an irregular schedule. What that means is if I also go back to working full time or even part time, we'll frequently get conflicting work/free days. Also, since one of us is free to do things like house chores, shopping, cooking, cleaning. Our days off are filled with more usable time.

If you want to say that a successful relationship isn't dependent on these kind of factors, then I don't blame you. A ton of relationships don't depend on emotional substance whatsoever, and for those, go for dual income and retire on a yacht. I really don't see one option being better than the other, regardless.

how come?

what if he has her wear lingerie then?

This. A grandmother would do everything a wife wouldn't.