Pretty sure the feds are parked outside my place in an RV again. what should i do?

pretty sure the feds are parked outside my place in an RV again. what should i do?
too late

what else? should I purposefully browse gore and shit with http? Stand in front of the window and flop my dick around (might not be legal)? Go knock on the door and take pictures?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyuploads.net/m59b5438r3k8
dailyuploads.net/1dxh395gdluq
dailyuploads.net/0bv2h2dy84wc
dailyuploads.net/gg5w9110ru41
dailyuploads.net/cboprzr32gdr
dailyuploads.net/31u1mxhqugkx
dailyuploads.net/j2e6vfagtgk8
dailyuploads.net/q2k6s6int8dq
dailyuploads.net/pnmbq3yh1p67
dailyuploads.net/kvfpktjwzni0
dailyuploads.net/nhb5c44pstz7
dailyuploads.net/m30s1yyhiaj2
dailyuploads.net/3emdzmp99vrt
dailyuploads.net/nkcxtrc8xv9u
dailyuploads.net/4i81eloaaxgd
dailyuploads.net/043k9dvq1tww
dailyuploads.net/zmnl4cmcsuw7
dailyuploads.net/qv41irkw5xfo
dailyuploads.net/o9sllbs9yrsu
dailyuploads.net/dz1u80sqkoto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fap

do you think they're using heat imaging? what do you think the common spy tools are that they use? maybe I could do something with that, like fill bottles with boiling water or some shit

Shit all over your room and wait for them spread eagle.

wat? i don't think that would do anything and i'm not sure they can even see in here.

what can I do to make it look like i've done something really, really illegal? like, what do bomb-making materials look like, or like how would someone carry a body? maybe I could rub ketchup all over a hatchet and come clothes and conspicuously throw them in the dumpster?

Go talk to them

confront them for the lols or call the cops on them

what should i say? should I take them coffee and be like, "hey you guys are feds, right? want some coffee?" or what?

this is actually not bad. i don't think its even illegal to go outside naked here, plus with the video you could just say its art

Bring 'em donuts and coffee.
Ask them for tips on what to put on your resume.

Make a noose out of Christmas lights.

Alternatively:

dailyuploads.net/m59b5438r3k8
dailyuploads.net/1dxh395gdluq
dailyuploads.net/0bv2h2dy84wc
dailyuploads.net/gg5w9110ru41
dailyuploads.net/cboprzr32gdr
dailyuploads.net/31u1mxhqugkx
dailyuploads.net/j2e6vfagtgk8
dailyuploads.net/q2k6s6int8dq
dailyuploads.net/pnmbq3yh1p67
dailyuploads.net/kvfpktjwzni0
dailyuploads.net/nhb5c44pstz7
dailyuploads.net/m30s1yyhiaj2
dailyuploads.net/3emdzmp99vrt
dailyuploads.net/nkcxtrc8xv9u
dailyuploads.net/4i81eloaaxgd
dailyuploads.net/043k9dvq1tww
dailyuploads.net/zmnl4cmcsuw7
dailyuploads.net/qv41irkw5xfo
dailyuploads.net/o9sllbs9yrsu
dailyuploads.net/dz1u80sqkoto

tell them you're with the illuminati so everythings cool.

OP got v&

ABANDON SHIP!

This actually. Just report it as a suspicious vehicle that you've noticed in the same place before, say you see people enter and leave it every so often. They'll probably show up thinking it's a drug dealer or something, they usually follow up on these. Plus cops hate feds.

This is so true, and hilarious to watch. Please film it and post here! I have actually done this before and IT WORKS!

Post a picture of the RV outside your house OP, or this story is about as believable as Hitler riding a fucking dragon.

This
Post van or gtfo
Make sure you use the flash :^)

Call the police on them
OP are you still there?

Why do they stab themselves in the stomach if the other guy can just cut off their head?

It's an honor thing. Human instinct strongly urges you to not kill yourself, so if you are honorable enough to inflict a guaranteed painfully fatal wound upon yourself, then you get the mercy of a quick and less painful death.

What I dont get is why she holds the knife with a cloth…

because there's no handle on it

Part of the ritual. Typically the person committing seppuku would be wearing all white. The ritual itself is to show that the person's guts weren't black since the Japanese believed a person's heart or soul was in the stomach rather than what the west believes that it's in the heart.

Goddamn nips.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, weebs.

too late. the cops are in league with them. this has been going on, of and on, for some time now

still here. if they were gonna v& me they would have done it by now. they're probably super pissed I use so much encryption

see above

they don't really tell you why; they just surveil you. or, in my case, break into your house, steal your phone, attach GPS devices to your vehicle, and drug/poison your cigarettes

You're just paranoid, goy. I wouldn't worry about it.

i knew it, they're FBIkikes

The head is not supposed to be cut clean off!

This historical inaccuracy triggers my autism.