Social Justice is a KGB Brainwashing Plan

I came across this and I'm not sure if it was ever posted here before. I never was one for conspiracy theories but holy shit. Holla Forums, if this is true, then your meme magic has altered past history to create this video and make it a reality.

In a nutshell:

Holla Forums please tell me I've gone full tinfoil and just a fucking idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg
un.org/esa/socdev/documents/ifsd/SocialJustice.pdf
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/31/facebook-youtube-twitter-microsoft-eu-hate-speech-code
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/civil_rights_eisenhower_administration/1956_10_Communist_Party_and_the_Negro.pdf
conspiracyschool.com/node/242
conspiracyschool.com/node/243
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Coleman_(education)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_School
sci-hub.cc/10.1525/aa.1997.99.4.731
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A
boards.4chan.org/hm/thread/1350061/blond-men
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Behind Communism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's possible.

Yeah i think this has been posted here before.

Yuri is a pol hero. He gets posted a lot. Here's some more related material.

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=XhdvRx_lmkg

This is a Holla Forums-essential viewing film user.
At least you came across the video I suppose.

polite sage because slide thread

Nope you're 100% correct, welcome to the club.

most already know this. make sure to share and spread the video.

I have. I just came across this, I usually don't browse Holla Forums unless something big happens (the elections and any terrorist happenings usually make me come here) so I never fucking saw this.

Holy shit is this how the red pill tastes?

Hello newfriend! Yes, we have seen this video before.

You're right, and this is old news.

At least you tried. I won't judge. It is good material regardless and explains a lot of the situation we are in today. Makes it even more frightening when you see that libshit/SJWs are programmed to react to certain stimulation with your own eyes..

But that makes them predictable.

It was never a secret.

Is KGB how you spell "Jewish" in your language?

How new are you, this is even common knowledge on 4reddit

Keep lurking, newfriend ;)

I always treated Holla Forums as an interactive version of Colbert Report, even back on 4cuck. I never took you fags seriously and now I guess the joke's on me.

(checked)
Don't worry goy, after some time you'll be in kool kids klub.

welcome to 8ch Holla Forums circa fall 2014, friend. glad you caught up.

(((KGB)))

un.org/esa/socdev/documents/ifsd/SocialJustice.pdf

The UN is a front for comintern, communism is really just a capitalist slave system the global banking elite want to set up where they're the hidden aristocracy and everyone else is a slave. Communism and capitalism are the same sides of the Jewish supremacist coin.

"Some call it Marxism, I call it Judaism." - Rabbi Stephen Samuel Wise (co-founder of the World Zionist League which would organize the foundation of the modern state of Israel).

I'm glad people are catching on, and are willing to cast aside the blue pill.

This is just the first step into the rabbit hole, newfriend.

Yup. And there is no turning back now, you will dig deeper and deeper until you see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Welcome kamaraden!

Making fun of you for being new would be anyone's first instinct but instead I'd like to say, welcome to Holla Forums, it's at least nice to know some people get redpilled without our help.
Get comfy, this is going to be the ride of your life, motherfucker.
polite sage cuz slide thread

or not, I'm an idiot who confuses sage with image spoiler

The brainwashing isn't permanent. It obviously requires continual reinforcement, hence shadowbanning, soft censorship, luguenpresse etc. It is after all attempting to control an individuals perception of reality.

Redpilling is the one-way process of discovering empirical truths. Of course, the Germans hate empiricism, so what we have is the old Anglo vs. Teuton philosophical schools war injected into the political sphere. I think.

Also, buckle up, user. There's no getting off now.

Kek. Fellow goys wait until he learns that Holla Forums is always right.

Who exactly do you thing is spreading this video???

Polite sage for newfaggotery.

Welp. I guess that's it then. This is how it begins. I'm already spreading this to my friends, who just like me although being chan oldfags, have been treating Holla Forums like a joke gone too far.

They are not laughing now either.

I'm going to be blaming everything on the jews with you by this time next year. But for now I'm going to thin out my social circle by showing who I know just how deep this goes.

Thanks Holla Forums for ruining my life.

Would you rather be a bluepilled idiot? Ignorance may be bliss but it's still ignorance.

Of course dont just take our word on everything, double check stuff you see. Do your own digging and use reliable irrefutable sources

That's not the worst side effect of Holla Forums.

This. Like 1/4 of most threads are people shitposting that basically amount to just "prove it faggot".

We may be autists but we require proof.

kek

Check this thread

I live on the seat of new world colonization. Portugal might be a shit country, but it hasn't been cucked yet. Our education system was pretty much fact based, and everything as far as social justice goes I've been exposed to has been through the internet where I could clearly see it was bullshit.

Give me another year Holla Forums. Just one more year and I'll join you completely.

Just wait until you get around to watching vid related. Keep in mind that the B'nai B'rith is/was the primary masonic lodge for Jews.

Something sounds really fishy with how you post. Seems rather controlled oppy.

It's just how I've always posted in imageboards. Maybe it's because I have an autistic need to structure my posts in a specific way because my native language is not english.

Sage for off-topic.

Another required video for Holla Forums

* each other

But social justice is fascist goy!

Oh wait…

That is surprising, since it produced the most Nobel prices and the most advanced country of it’s time.
I guess we are better of today, without Prussia and an incredible brainy students.

We get that often. I wrote this recently.

Make sure to watch this one too. That one is only part of an interview he did about his life. If you haven't watched the whole thing be sure to watch the whole thing. This one I'm embedding is a lecture on subversion which is even better

remember, social justice and related werent created by the KGB, but by the neo marxist frankfurt school in the first half of the 20th century as 'cultural marxism', a memetic weapon to destroy western society. this was then used extensively by the KGB, and though they of course were experts in it and we are feeling the effects today, they didnt invent it

is that pic real?

kek

remember….

Summary of this one? I always watch these documentaries and speeches while I work and mainly just listen to the audio. Reading the subtitles for a 2 hour documentary is a luxury I can't afford :((

But it seems very very interesting

Always had a hard time taking this one too seriously, it seems waaay too biased.

Lol.

And his claims are.somewhat suspect. The ideological underpinnings of the American shitlib are purely American (Dewey, Frankfurt, etc.) not Soviet. And a lot of that stuff was pushed by the CIA, not the KGB (it is a fact that the CIA created the hippy generation, for example).

While I don't think Social Justice is a KGB plot that stuck around, things like Social Justice is how communists gain power. Webm related.

Social Justice is a symptom of communist philosophy spreading, because they can't win in the arena of debate and only win in the arena of emotion. Since communism appeals to emotional children and women, most SJWs are children and women and so on and so forth. You get the picture.

It's a lot worse than you think.

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

Congrats on finding what is pretty much Holla Forums 101 required material. Now go watch The greatest story never told for the next 6 hours or so.

Holla Forums is always right but predictions of financial happenings is almost always wrong and the understanding of hard science is subpar

thanks for reminding me about this video, here is a few webms I've made

For newfags: source is – "More Deadly Than War - The Communist Revolution in America"

It's a great piece, and everyone should watch it.

(cont.)

Yeah, a lot of the social justice stuff is what they call "transitional demands." This is a Trotskyist tactic to demand something that they know is impossible to provide (think of Bernie demanding free everything- it isn't even meant to be possible to fulfill these demands). Then when it inevitably fails, they can ride the wave of backlash to push revolution.

(cont.)

I think we should seriously consider making a basic red-pill guide for the incoming economic collapse and then spread the word, we need numbers and voices to win this war.

Still get a click out of the fact he worked for the fucking CBC after defecting.

Pic related is a landwhale dyke chug they are promoting the shit out of these days.

It gets posted every week and it gets deleted every week.
Social Justice is a Jewish plan to destabilize Western, White countries.
You really think Russia was SO strong they managed to fuck up the whole of the Western world by themselves? Without financial support from (((anyone)))?

My faith precludes pogroms. Most of us here are genuinely concerned about the way the world is headed. I want my kids to grow up in a non-pozzed environment.

Exactly. Suddenly I understand why Varg homeschools his kids and reduces contact to mainstream society as much as reasonably possible. Éveryone will call me a nutjob for it but I'll do the exact same when family materialises. Luckily I'm self employed and work from home so that's a big plus.

Yes.

It's worse than that. And it's NOT "Jewish" but Sabbatean.

OH GOD THANKS FOR POSTING THE SAME FUCKING RETARDED VIDEO THAT GETS POSTED HERE EVERY 4 DAYS

REMINDER HE PREDICTED THE US WOULD COLLAPSE BY 1990 BUT YET THE USSR DID

PREDICTIVE VALIDITY = SCIENCE

POOR PREDICTION = BULLSHIT

OH GOD THANKS FOR POSTING THE SAME FUCKING RETARDED VIDEO THAT GETS POSTED HERE EVERY 4 DAYS

user, that video has been posted every fucking week since GamerGate at least, hell, your theory isn't even new, it was put forth by GGTards before they, ironically, let themselves get subverted, back in 2014 for fucks sake user lurk moar

Except, no. That's just Judaism, retard.

Thank God I didn't get that get because it would've been a fucking waste, but who did?

Sabbateanism is NOT Judaism but a sick, perversion and reversal of it. Sabbatai Zevi was one of the most evil men to ever live and likewise his daughter ideologies of communism, feminism and cultural marxism are destroying western society. Judaism does NOT preach this.

Nice try, oven dodger.

Explain how Sabbateanism is Jewish when it preaches the polar opposite of Judaism.

Who is that? Are there any more vids to be found online?

Never mind, I am a dumb faggot who didn't read your post.

Look at it on the bright side, you found out the world is completely and utterly fucked, but on the other hand you just found a lifelong supply of the highest quality memes on the planet.

Very Unlikely, they are gonna push for censorship hard because of the Brexit thing.

I'm going to be blaming everything on the jews with you by this time next year. But for now I'm going to thin out my social circle by showing who I know just how deep this goes.

Meant to post this instead of a second ctrl+v of your phrase.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/31/facebook-youtube-twitter-microsoft-eu-hate-speech-code

Dig a little deeper, my friendo. Take a look at who created, and who staffed the Cia, anbd where they came from.

I'l give you a hint, its a very cold country and its spy agency starts with K and ends in B

How fucking new are you?

No, you are a retard.

If anything, the CIA was created by the British and staffed by MI6.

Welcome to Holla Forums, newfag.

Next, learn Holla Forums is always right.

You're cute, user. Lurk more, friend.

Except you're correct.
Yuri Bezmenov says after demoralization you start seeing Priests preaching violence in the name of "Social Justice".

He says violence is never justified except in the name of so called "Social Justice".
Pure coincidence?

fucking typo

leftypol having an anneurysm
bezmenov didn't predict, he warned about possible risks.

If I warn you that you might get wet if you use an umbrella, and you don't get wet, it doesn't mean I'm a bad advisor, or does it?

If you *don't use
4 posts by now tired of this

Hey Holla Forums, have you heard of this country, Israel? I heard its leader, Benjamin Netanyahu, might be a Jew. I'll investigate further and report back to you.

Jews, in Israel? Get the fuck out of here.

I think most posters here are intelligent enough to be able to tell the difference between the Russian people and the Soviet communists who were in charge of the subversion programs

Wtf is this anti semitism!! Holla Forums is a place of tolerance and love and we dont accept nazi scum like you.

It's not Jewish and in fact seeks to destroy the very foundations of Judaism.

The book they mention in the talk is located here:

eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/civil_rights_eisenhower_administration/1956_10_Communist_Party_and_the_Negro.pdf

Please spread it with the video whenever you can.

Judaism is entirely a religion. It's NOT a race and all efforts to prove the existence of "Jewish genes" have failed miserably.

:^)

Prove the Jews are a race.

You must be new here.

Lurk moar before you post again.

Alternatively you could just use this as an excuse for a Yuri thread, or general redpilling thread

NAJALT: the post

You're not understanding me. Cultural Marxism has nothing whatsoever to do with Judaism or Jews. Rather, its origins lie in Sabbateanism, a demonic heresy which seeks to DESTROY the real Judaism.

< . ||

The useful idiots have lost their handlers, what effect does that have on the process?
Are we in a permanent spiral of demoralization or do we still get destabilized?
How does the power structure change during the crisis without the puppet master?

Sure thing, rabbi.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!

The full hour long version was stickied months ago.

Honestly Yuri is based but it's a mild redpill. Come back when you approach the Jewish Question and we can talk.

newfag

Hahahahahahaha, how NEW are you user? Anyway it's great to have you one board. Here's a memento from when you where a blue-pilled user.

Priceless. You will still be gassed tho

Explain then: what does Cultural Marxism have to do with the authentic Judaism in any way? Marxism itself preaches the polar opposite of Judaism in that it preaches AGAINST the Ten Commandments.

Yes, I am a Jew because I PRACTICE JUDAISM. Marxist "Jews" do not.

Holla Forums finally taking the redpill?

(((Nobel))) Prize?

Int?

"D-disregard the Talmud and Kaballah goys!"

Have you read the Talmud? I have, and I'm almost certain you haven't. The Talmud isn't even a book but several volumes of books made up of nothing but compilation of debates concerning the meanings of the written Torah.

Explain how Marxism is "Jewish" then.

make jews great again.
purge your ranks.

What Op are we part of?

It's been here a lot, just not lately. Have my yuri collection

Don't worry about it, this is a start of a good thing. Atleast for yourself.

It's because you're used to hear only negative things about him, so positive things sounds biased right away. Everything that documentary claims are facts, you can research it easily.

pick one

Prussia was known for having 1/4 of all men in the military, not being some kind of super intellectual society. All the elites in the country sent their kids to private schools.

Op is a newfag.

They were NOT Jews but atheists and/or Sabbatean-Frankists. NO ONE who is Jewish can be a Marxist or a Leftist because JUDAISM PREACHES AGAINST LEFTISM.

Subverting and destroying gentile and Christian civilization is authentically Jewish.

You're playing the Jew game of denying your biological race, trying to separate it into a "religion" called "Judaism" as a dodge.

The Culture of Critique explains it well.

Just because Yuri was teaching people about the KGB didn't mean the CIA didn't do the same.

At one point when he talked about those stages he said something about US military intervention in Grenada. He said they went after things going south. Why wouldn't the CIA do the same type of subversion as KGB.

Someone who researched all of TGSNT's facts here

That is completely untrue, there are numerous fabricated quotations in the documentary and many of the background speakers are loonies who never back up their claims.

That said, a surprising amount of the documentary IS legit, it reveals mountains of valuable facts regarding the Allies' atrocities, and does a great job taking the viewer on an emotional ride. The video footage makes the experience more relatable than just reading about it.

Why are you even here you idiot?

Political correctness/cultural marxism was always obviously planted into our education systems.

And it first came from the frankfurt jews who got kicked out of germany and went to america and promoted their shit there.

Cultural marxism is the weapon and Judaism is the shield.

Cultural marxism is a very powerful weapon that destroys both the wielder and the enemy.

Judaism ensures continuity even with all the destruction around it. That's why Jews survived for so long all through history.

I've heard it that critical theory is the sword and political correctness is the shield.

Critical theory dismantles tradition, culture, and in-group solidarity against the target group (whites) and political correctness shuts down dissenters by labelling them as "racists", "islamophobes", etc

PC is the shield they give to their useful idiots. If in the open, it was Judaism, people would easily wisen up to the sham, but having PC as the visible target, fools focus on it, while Judaism is free to do it's job, which is the survival of the jews.

Kevin Macdonald is entirely wrong, because he paints Judaism as a race when WE ARE NOT A RACE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN. Thus there is NO SUCH THING as "Jewish genes." Ashkenazim like myself have Khazar genes. Sephardim have Berber genes. Mizrahim have Arab genes. And so on.

Halachah speaks out against subverting the Gentiles. We do NOT wish to see the Gentiles drown in sin but rather return to the wisdom that the Jews have preserved.

The Prussian education system was designed to force compliance and stamp out rebellious nature among youth. This made sense in early 19th century Prussia, but doesn't fit in the 20th century, at least if our (((values))) are to be believed. It really just goes to show that we are not a "democracy based on freedom and liberty" but an oppressive oligarchy , which works to brainwash it's citizens at every possible level.

Yes it all a coincidence that jew are always usurers, subverters, marxists, liberals etc.
You are going in the oven whether you like it or not.

When you judge a tree by its fruit it doesn't really matter what the tree looks like or who is shaking it. When the fruit is good the tree is good. When the fruit is bad, the tree is bad.

you americans don't use prussian education.
We germans do. It's actually dividing the school children into three different schools:

In the US you basically just push all kids into the same school.

-from wikipedia on US and prussian system

Most of those "Talmud quotes" are either fake or out-of-context. The Zohar isn't even part of the Talmud but a completely different set of books all together which, by the way, are far more evil than anything you will ever find in the Talmud.

Jews were usurers because that's all they were allowed to do. Either way, interest on money is what gives money its value.

Not a single Jew can be a Marxist. As soon as a Jew becomes a Marxist he ceases to be Jewish.

conspiracyschool.com/node/242
conspiracyschool.com/node/243

Yes. That's what I'm saying. Sabbateans are NOT JEWS but satanists.

German children are forced into a government school system that brain brainwashes and humiliates them. You have the illusion of choice. Look at germany today. What a pathetic nation of self-loathing whining leftists and it can all be traced back to the centralized prussian school system that does not allow competition. German homeschoolers are arrested and have to flee to france to educate their children.

The public school in the US is undoubtedly one of the worst in the world and one of the least cost-effictive, but i am free to send my children to a good private school, hire a tutor or homeschool them. While your children learn how to be marxist-leninists, my homeschooled children learn philosophy, entrepreneurship, programming, chemisty, etc.

Been posted many times, nigger. Still, it's good to post from time to time to remind us of what we're up against.

This is a bullshit line of thought, it's just Germanblaming, right up there with "muh Germanic Death Cults" and "the EU had something to do with Natzees".
There was nothing wrong with the American education system until the kikes took over with (((Boasnian Anthropology))) and the (((Frankfurt School))) infiltrated.
On top of that, now you've got ((( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Coleman_(education) ))) pushing Common Core down our throats. His mother was the Dean at ((( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_School ))).

Here's a paper from the "racist natzee magazine" American Anthropologist where some kike named Gelya Frank spills the beans (like jews always do, if you know where to look) about Boasnian anthropology.

sci-hub.cc/10.1525/aa.1997.99.4.731

Sci-hub is all dicked-up right now, the .io is gone and the backups don't seem to have a working search function unless you put in the DOI number directly.

Yeah we are kind leading the dig in this matter

tell me a country were it is different.

No, it's a choice not an illusion. The three schools work fundementally different.

The same system that created the generation of germans that invented national socialism.

What?

Yes, but that can be changed. That is national policy and has nothing to do with the school system.
less so than the US. Also point to me another western country that is different.

There are private schools in germany. I went to one. It wasn't marxist. Also every state within germany has their own education system so you're making huge.

So all in all you misunderstand cause and effect (>school system makes children into leftists, not the values imposed by it), in your logic the US should abolish the US military because it is used for bad things at the moment and newspapers should be banned because at the moment it's dominated by leftists. You are attacking a school system instead of realizing it is the contemporary ideologic leadership and education ministry that sets the tone.

Your only real argument is that the US has homeschooling. This on the otherhand devaluates your own argument that germany not allowing homeschooling is its downfall. The US has both and doesn't look better (even worse).

I agree with you that we need homeschooling to be allowed. But it's not the means to and end. You greatly underestimate the value of the prussian school system while focusing completly on contemporary ideology. There is a reason why germany was the most educated and scientificly advanced nation before and during the second world war:
sending every child no matter what class or church membership to school. Those kids didnt learn about marxism. Quite the opposite; they learned about what they had lost during WWI and about their national origin.

Just because leftist hijack a system doesn't mean that system itself is fundementally flawed.

Nope. They are government schools overseen by the department of education. It is the illusion of choice. For example: is mandatory to learn about the holohoax and the greatest lie.

No. All schools are overseen by the department of education. There are no true private schools, there are privately, for-profit schools, but they have to follow the national, cucked curriculum. That's the illusion of choice.

The prussian school system is vulnerable to cucked leadership.
In the US it doesn't matter if there's a marxist nigger in the white house. My children are free to learn real history, real chemistry and real philosophy.

Let’s see… ah, what do we have here?

Okay, but what does that have to do with anything?

HOW ABOUT THAT. ZOHAR, REFERENCING LEVITICUS, AS CITED IN THE TALMUD.

So you don’t know who Marx is, do you? And don’t try to spin it around and give me the quote where Marx himself said he’s not a marxist.

Reported, if you hadn’t caught on to that.

Anyone else had nightmares about your dick hanging out in public whilst you're completely oblivious to it?

That is the same argument people have against any non-democratic system. Sure when you have bad leadership then it will trickle down.

It's an argument against centralization at any cost. Not against democracy.
A decentralized school system is superior, because people are free to vote with their feet.
When school and curriculum are ruined you can always yank your children out of the school and put them in a different one.

Marx was NOT Jewish because he hated Judaism and preached against everything Judaism stands for. Same thing with all "Jewish" feminists and the Frankfurt School. Yes, they may have been from Jewish backgrounds, but they were NOT NOT NOT Jewish as everything they believed goes against the very basis of Judaism.

Yes, you're right.
There is such a thing as ideological subversion.
For example, I make a daily thread about Ukrainians not being white.
But however factual my information may be, you appear to be so brainwashed you call me a Jew, a kike, shlomo, RIDF, JIDF, marxist, sjw, race-baitor, Chaim, Moshe etc. etc. etc.
Which means
you yourself
HAVE BEEN SUBVERTED

BREAKING NEWS!

Yes… it is.
We were laughing at your blue pill narrative full of easily debunked lies, and now you are the newest baby in the remedial class.

Time to grow up fast, son.

What the hell is OTAN? It is just NATO backwards? What does it mean?

It's NATO in French.

Ironically one of the biggest Holla Forums shills comes from Portugal.

Same old story since 1939.
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A

Oops..

It's also Greek for "WHEN".

Could be kgb could be jews.

Im thinking jews as they perpetuate the brainwashing in media.

But there is the communist bullshit being spread everywhere. This could be the kgb, or the effects of being retarded

Fortunately, it seems to be easier than that. I escaped it myself. I used to be a fucking leftist who believed in global peace and helping each other. Hell, my job was to rescue people halfway around the world.

But it redpilled me fucking hard. More specifically, reality redpilled me.

Seeing all those subhumans in those countries fail at the most basic things no matter how many times they're taught and shown how to do it, who only somehow manage to not fuck it up entirely when you're in front of them, like a dog aiming to please his master, but reverting to being a dog once you turn your back. It also taught me what's truly important in life, far from stupid preoccupations like "getting a good job" or "owning a car" and shit. And certainly not "wow guess my sexuality and gender, also the pronoun used to refer to me". In such dangerous areas, surrounded by people ready to kill you in cold blood just to steal food straight from your mouth, taught me that the most important thing is to he surrounded by courageous people you can trust, and the ones you can really trust are generally those of your race, and even then, not all of them. Some people of other races can be trusted, but it's like one in a million. Finally, I realized you can't help people, people only help themselves, otherwise you're just bound to do their part forever as they'll never do it themselves. You help your society by being the best you can, by not being an obstacle, by not claiming to be a victim, by taking your responsibilities: society doesn't solve your problems, it only aims to communalize effort to build things greater than a single individual, but you have to take care of yourself on every individual aspect. If all you can do is sit on your ass and ask for gibsmedat, you're slowing society down and deserve no attention. Yet fucking Africa can't even run on ots own.

But those people are fucking animals, all of them. I wont even bother arguing about values and shit. Who knows, maybe I am the one in the wrong. I don't know. But here is what I know:

WE ARE NOT THE SAME

WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH IN COMMON TO LIVE TOGETHER IN SOCIETIES

IT'S NOT RACISM, IT'S CALLED "OBSERVATION", AND ADMITTING TO IT "BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF"

Leftists are either ignorant or lying to themselves. It all takes observation and logic to figure this shit out.

Most importantly, people need to be shown a different perspective of the world. Not the one where we're all the same, the one that shows some people are a plain obstacle to society, whole others work hard and strive to better themselves every day for the betterment of humanity.

I've been thinking for a while about establishing a new kind of journalism agency, that brings back raw footage from shitholes, interviews women raped by migrants, shows barbaric niggers behead innocents before breakfast, and plains publishes it unedited. There's no need to disguise the truth, it is evident.

The world is shit, and it's about time someone screams it loud and clear.

thanks for these. it probably makes me like OP, but I haven't seen these yet.

Have you or anyone else made a list of what was fabricated? I only ask because the first chunk I was linked to had a few things I knew was wrong(and not from my (((education))) ), so I never started at the beginning.

kek

slightly off topic, but does anyone have sauce for the comic that image is from?

in some Roman languages.

in French: Organisation du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord
in Spanish: Organización del Tratado del Atlántico Norte
in Portuguese: Organização do Tratado do Atlântico Norte

>>6521199
thx

This is what a real Jewish woman is like. Notice anything?

I know you Holla Forumstards like blondes
so here's a compilation of beautiful young blond lovers:

enjoy

Bakunin does not seem to agrre with you, Chaim.

Who cares what an anarchist terrorist thinks? How on earth does Marxism preach anything close to Judaism?

Since they are all cited care to provide us with the originals?

You can ask any rabbi about the reality behind those quotes. If he cares to share with a vile Gentile such as you, he will show you what the Talmud really means when it speaks of Gentiles.

Even the best goyim must die. It's particularly fitting with the Holodomor.

Yup

Show me the context of that quote.

Sure. I should trust a kike who's a professional at being a kike. You are my greatest ally.

Just like "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." I do not think the context of that sentence is particularly flexible and open to interpretation.

how in the fuck did you not know about the subversion theory and its practices?
Fuck, I mean the KGB knew how to brainwash people, they where masters at it.

Look at all the countries that where under soviet or commie control have you noticed something about them that is not in the west? maybe something called nationalism and religious political movements?

That is why, I hate the damn socialists that say oh we are liberal but not really. fuck, after that video it was an insta red pill, reading the book he has released its more of a red pill. You see why nato and the west in general hates Russia since Russia is a nationalistic politics at play which means don't fuck with the bears interests..

or we can just read the english translation of the talmud.

which we have.

and then we made the pic…

Juden, would you like to try again?

You're fucking retarded.
There is not nationalism in Russia. Only imperialism,
There are not legitimate religious institutions in Russia either. But instead there are FSB agents posing as priests.
You really have to remove Putin's dick from your mouth before posting such horseshit on the Internet.

It's like you have no ability to reason.
Your conclusions seem not to be grounded in reality.

Being uncircumcised is an abomination.

and yet you spend hours and hours spamming links to gay porn on cuckchan….

the people who pay you to slide, derail and shill are NOT getting their moneys worth.

You think you can improve on nature/God's creation?

Let's take a look at how that actually turns out.

You're completely ignorant. We Jews have been circumcising for over 3000 years without complications. Why? Because we know how to do it CORRECTLY.

MBP is not child molestation. It's the complete opposite, as MBP is done for the child's physical and spiritual health whereas molestation is done for the sake of harm.

Ignorant Gentiles such as yourself know nothing about the Jewish religion.

nice shilling Boris

Did you have to add all those disgusting penises to your infographic, user?

I used to believe in the "poor misunderstood, persecuted for no reason" hogwash…

Until I studied the jews.

picture = 1.000 words

Genuinely curious here. Even GLR said that most Jews can't be in the conspiracy, so I'm not gonna ree at you. But how exactly is MBP good for physical health?

The jewish problem is a lot bigger than the jewish conspiracy.

But jews were a problem long before Sabbateans existed.

Rabbi Keefer pls go.

ᵏᵉᵏ

Then why can we pick you rat faced goblins out of a line up easily?

Nice strawman you got there, pal!

>>>/polarchive/
>>>/redstick/

did you just change your IP to bypass the gay-porn ban..?

Your statements are self-contradictory.

Somebody once linked to a huge thread on some forum, I forget where, that had a "how were you redpilled?" stories thread.
One one there was about some guy who went to "do good" in Africa, he saw one intelligent guy (that is, up to the standards of a dumb, lazy white), build a mud oven and cook some bread to sell. He sold 3 of 20 loaves, then gave one to a member of his extended family for free. The rest of the extended family came round and took the rest for free, too. The budding businessman made a loss and couldn't work out how.
The guy said only like one in 100,000 of them actually managed to build a successfull business (often a criminal one), and even then the others couldn't see how they'd done it, just regarding them as "blessed" or "touched by allah"

how so?

Money is supposed to be a tool that enables commercial trade. That is its value you sleazy fucking parasite.

They're not fake, and there's nothing the context could do to negate their meaning. You suck at this, btw.

And the mask comes off.

Hitler was a shitskin.

welcome to pol

HERE, LET ME FIX THAT FOR YOU CHAIM!

whats it like being a communist?
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

bump

no name we meet again

rare

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Behind Communism.pdf

red pilled jews FTW

Are you fucking new here? Fucking hell…

Institute for Social Research founded by Felix son of wealthy grain merchant (((Hermann Weil)))
Frankfurt School
Herber Marcuse, OSS and cultural marxism
Gramsci, Italian communist and theorist of subversion by winning cultural hegemony (pc culture)
Trotskyists and their subversion, Lionel Jospin
Neoconservatives, rally around bunch of former Trotskyists, Leo Strauss

My thoughts exactly.

The idea most people have of the world is completely inaccurate. They don't know shit about what's out there. Reminds me of a guy that defined himself as an explorer/adventurer. People told him there were no blank spots on maps anymore, no uncharted continents, that everything had been found already: he would reply that those maps were outdated, and that it had been decades since someone went to some spots and came back from it.

No matter what you do, your vision of the world can only be blurry and incomplete, unless you go on the spot and see things for yourself. We cannot trust journalists, we cannot base our vision of something from the single testimony of someone we don't know. Audio and video didn't change shit, things can be easily faked, if anything they only provide more ways to justify lies, when the plain truth in the form of a written testimony would be considered dubious by most people.

It's getting hard to trust anything or anyone those days, and the most important thing is to be aware of it. All we can do is encourage people to travel around and see things with their own eyes, because I'm not seeing any way of convincing them, nor of producing formal proof that couldn't be denied. The best we could do would be, perhaps, to publish all existing truths side by side with just as much proof to justify each, and show people how easily it is to fake information in the digital age.

It's good that OP made this thread, the shills are hysterical.

Oh the ironing.

Yes, this has already been determined, OP.

It's about as well known as telling Holla Forums that soros is a right hand man to Rothschilds and is a jew.

The whites that shill for shitskins are usually low IQs looking for good company.

i totally agree

First off

Does this impotent think he is being edgy discussing 'muh politics' or what?

Newfags, I fucking swear

Read this.

Tomas Schuman is his fake name.

Yuri…

Yuri

This is a weird slide. I guess Clinton does have more effect directly.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Here's another modern quandary for you, OP: Why do a shit-ton of central americans suddenly start thinking that if they send their unaccompanied children across the US border that the US will make them citizens?

Why do tons of africans and syrians think that no one has to work in Germany and they will give you everything just for showing up?

OP didn't watch the video…. or is possibly a shill.

The guy spends half of it talking about how the KGB commandeered the social justice system already present in America.

The Frankfurt School that America took in during WWII is what created Social Justice in America, the KGB just redirected it to their own purposes.

Frankfurt school was financed by the KGB.

You're saging your own thread? Do you even know what that means?

Israel? Never heard of it. Go investigate and come back when you have more information.

Oh that reminds me I've got this theory that maybe Jews are actually pretty bad people, maybe even that Hitler was right. Crazy right? I'll get back to you guys later about this, if it goes anywhere

yup, same thoughts have gone through my mind.

i foresee this is a form of destroying culture to replace it with something else very homogenous throughout the earth.

it will be like an illegitemate jewish ripoff of the marxists and the roman empire, on the entire planet. its gonna be shitty as fuck for our potential descendents if the judeau marxist occult globalist cabal reins supreme by cucking the entire planet with israel expanded upon the surrounding countries "uniting" east and west. this is what the three big trans ocean parterships are for. theyre preparing us to sumbit to the NAU and the EU and then theres gonna be a war against russia, israel will expand it territories by war, and the nations will eventually be exhausted from fighting, resulting into the final world cuckening of a single world currency.

It is. And now it's a Democrat Brainwashing Plan.

We're taking the Republicans back.

The Neo-Republicans.

That's from 6 months ago.

How did it end?

Bezmenov-posting on Holla Forums has reached the level of Bane-posting on Holla Forums. Mods should have banned these faggots for spam ages ago.

welcome to hell broder

Before the purges.
Praise Stalin.

The Frankfurt School whose ideals have shaped the modern conception of what is called "social justice" had fuck-all to do with Soviet Communism. Despite some early experimentation with sexual liberation, the Soviets eventually came to see such ideals as destructive. Stalin banned homosexual sex and this was maintained until after the fall of the Soviet Union. Herbert Marcuse, the purveyor of "polymorphous perversity" and "repressive tolerance" wrote critically about the Soviet Union. Just because the Frankfurtists and Soviets both considered themselves Marxists doesn't mean they are ideologically aligned, much like George Bush and Sam Francis both considered themselves "conservatives" despite having little in common.

The Frankfurt school intellectuals were being funded by the American Jewish Committee at the same time that Josef Stalin was purging Jews from the Soviet elite.