Why do u faggots not play basketball?

Why do u faggots not play basketball?

Because I'm too busy wearing Sombreros, drinking Corona and driving a Honda Civic

no i play the harmonica user
how do you play basketbaal?

Obama taught me how

I'm not an eight foor tall nigger

Sorry, I'm not a man of negrotic origin.

Why do u faggots play basketball?

Because big dick >shorts

I used to, it was fun and had no niggers playing because I lived between two Indian res'

Because Barkley Shut Up and Jam is more fun to play than actual basketball.

I used to play in highschool and people treated me like I had redeeming inter-personal qualities because I was sort of good. I go down to the local courts occasionally and play.
I'm not as good as I used to be but I can still wreck a team of average chads. The thing that's good about basketball is that your skills don't leave when your athleticism does, and if you have ok handling skills, good footwork and can hit mid-range fadeaways then you can win pickup games without passing the ball which really pisses people off.
A while ago a chad that had played against me before ran after me because he wanted me on his team. I didn't play because I wasn't dressed for it but it was the most wanted I felt in a while.

It's kind of a stupid game but good for my self-esteem.

It's funny thinking back on some of my memories of playing in highschool. My best memories were from when we were winning by a few points and the other team had to intentionally foul. I don't think I ever missed a foul shot on intentional fouls, but every time it was the funniest sensation because whether it was home or away there are hundreds of people either cheering or yelling at you to miss it. And there's like probably 30 seconds, sometimes repeated 4 or 5 times, where everyone's just staring at you watching you do something really simple. I just thought it was the strangest sensation because I was at the center of so many people's attention for such an absurd reason.

But now I'm probably the only person who still remembers some of those moments.

Proud of u nigger

i stopped playing games when I became a man.

Sure thing jamal

I would rather be slaying the pussy and letting the guys succ me off

Ideas?
Improvements?

Checced

Why don't you play the alphorn?

I actually do play and plan on trying out for the D league this spring

Good lucc on auditioning for the D. I sure your butthole will be worthy enough for all the D you can handle

I'm a cripple.

Hotwheels? is that you?

That's fuccing sad.

Pls come bacc

Fred 3':

You have the pepe version??