Why do u faggots not play basketball?

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Why do u faggots not play basketball?

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Because I'm too busy wearing Sombreros, drinking Corona and driving a Honda Civic

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

no i play the harmonica user
how do you play basketbaal?

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

Obama taught me how

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

I'm not an eight foor tall nigger

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Sorry, I'm not a man of negrotic origin.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

Why do u faggots play basketball?

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Because big dick >shorts

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

I used to, it was fun and had no niggers playing because I lived between two Indian res'

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Because Barkley Shut Up and Jam is more fun to play than actual basketball.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

I used to play in highschool and people treated me like I had redeeming inter-personal qualities because I was sort of good. I go down to the local courts occasionally and play.
I'm not as good as I used to be but I can still wreck a team of average chads. The thing that's good about basketball is that your skills don't leave when your athleticism does, and if you have ok handling skills, good footwork and can hit mid-range fadeaways then you can win pickup games without passing the ball which really pisses people off.
A while ago a chad that had played against me before ran after me because he wanted me on his team. I didn't play because I wasn't dressed for it but it was the most wanted I felt in a while.

It's kind of a stupid game but good for my self-esteem.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

It's funny thinking back on some of my memories of playing in highschool. My best memories were from when we were winning by a few points and the other team had to intentionally foul. I don't think I ever missed a foul shot on intentional fouls, but every time it was the funniest sensation because whether it was home or away there are hundreds of people either cheering or yelling at you to miss it. And there's like probably 30 seconds, sometimes repeated 4 or 5 times, where everyone's just staring at you watching you do something really simple. I just thought it was the strangest sensation because I was at the center of so many people's attention for such an absurd reason.

But now I'm probably the only person who still remembers some of those moments.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Proud of u nigger

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

not a nigger
freetime is divided up between hot girls and planning ways to make even more $$$
i stopped playing games when I became a man.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Not a nigger
Sure thing jamal

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

I would rather be slaying the pussy and letting the guys succ me off

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Ideas?
Improvements?

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Checced

Charles King
Charles King

Why don't you play the alphorn?

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

I actually do play and plan on trying out for the D league this spring

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Good lucc on auditioning for the D. I sure your butthole will be worthy enough for all the D you can handle

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

I'm a cripple.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Hotwheels? is that you?

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

That's fuccing sad.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Pls come bacc

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Fred 3':

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

You have the pepe version??

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit