Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Not the christcuck. Joe Rogan is an alpha male who is tall and is always right.

I'm not a big fan of the DMT manlet, but Steven Cuckder is always wrong.

Rogan 100%, Crowder asks "Why does that refute my point" whilst Rogan just screams "MUH FREEDOM"

That's some retarded black & white thinking if ever I saw one.

whyyyyy

Rogan is a mess, a real dishonest scumbag. And the spineless faggot behind the camera couldn't even admit that he was biased despite having the stereotypical stoner tone of voice and found some shit article that said "100 studies that weed cure cancer" even after the bald roid rager agreed nothing cured cancer. Clearly had something to get out of his system that sensitive little bitch so he pressed his own buttons.

Joe always turns into a retard when there's a discussion about "muh weed dude".
"B…but muh weed can cure cancer" just kys Rogan, stop spreading bullshit like that. People who have cancer want muh weed so they could stop thinking about their imminent death.

Does half/tv/ even acknowledge Jenny?

Who cares, she is our waifu and we will fight for her.

CONVERSATION: INFOWARS TERRORIST LEADER (LEX JONES)

JC ROGAN
Where are you getting this from?

LEX JONES
Don't believe me? It's all in the research. For a hundred years, there's been a conspiracy of vampire pedophiles against ordinary people.

JC ROGAN
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

STEFAN MOLYNEUX
My arguments are augmented.
this is from a youtube comment under the original video but I actually know the guy who wrote it! Cool blogpost, I know.

Why is Crowder bad again?

If you see someone criticize a right-winger for being a cuck it means they're not explicitly pro-White.
Crowder is the same kind of cuck that Alex Jones is, basically a civic nationalist, "durr I don't care if my country is all brown people in 400 years as long as they support the Second/First Amendment etc." WHICH THE FUCKING SPICS AND NOGS WON'T EVEN FUCKING DO. I haven't ever heard Crowder pull a line as cucky as Paul Joseph Watson when he said that "he doesn't notice any Jews in the media." Fucking retarded.
I'm also certain that Crowder won't cover race realism, because he's a coward. If Molyneux can do it and have half a million subscribers, anyone can. When Stefan "I wish racial differences weren't real and I wish multiculturalism could work but it won't" Molyneux makes you look like a cuck, you're really a fucking cuck.

LUL JUST SMOKE DA PLANT MAAAAAAN
:DDDDDDDD
IT'S SAFE AND SHIIIEEEETTT
NO PROBLEMS WITH UR HEAD OR ANYTHING
IT'S ONLY GOOD
:DDDDDDD

Why is she so perfect? How does she keep it going? Queen Jenny is as the sun.

Loses the argument right there and keeps going anyway. Have to be a special kind of retarded to make rogaine look smart.

Can we just make weed legal everywhere already so chronic THC consumers can get a social stigma the same way alcoholics do. That's basically what they are arguing about.

I love watching redditrumps get mad as fuck when someone is doing something harmless like smoking pot. They're SO fucking mad and SO fucking impotent, it's great.

If I had to guess without wasting my time watching youtube whores, it's probably that Crowder cocksucker.

Steven "Curbstombing Negros all the long" Crowder is a liar?

I doubt it. That man is legit.

said the pothead as he laid limp on the sofa

is rogan always fucking baked?

DUDE

Wow, Joe has become a massive cunt. Steven was very polite and obviously well enough informed on the issue to discuss it. Joe was just… disappointing. I'm disappointed in him. He's acting like a total tool here. I don't care who was in the wrong or in the right, I know who I'd rather hang out with after watching this - the person who acted like an adult.

just because there are more traffic deaths it should be illegal crowder is dumb and so is joe . Joe could have just said "If you think just because of traffic deaths, that marijuana should be illegal, do you also support alcohol being illegal?"

Go back to your room, I'm posting my waifu, you are not allowed on this website while I am posting waifu! Don't tell your mom!

Actually I've seen the opposite with Crowder. Look at his interview with Sally Cohen, He makes a few jew jokes but she gets offended so he stops. He seems more like a guy that puts his moral character on a pedestal which is also why the right initially lost the culture war, because they refused to go low. I think he's more of an echo of the former repub party but watching his show now he's coming around.

That's the exact opposite of what Crowder's saying, though. Pay attention in the beginning, it breaks down like this:

JR: Are there any political issues you break with your party on?
SC: I don't really want to talk about pot because I'm basically for legalization now even though I have issues with it.
JR: ISSUES? WHAT ISSUES DUDE? POT IS AWESOME. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH? EHEHEHEHEHE.
SC: Well this is why I was saying I don't care about it and don't want to talk about it, but like the whole "pot cures cancer" type stuff.
JR:DUDE, IT DOES THOUGH. IT'S SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO SHRINK CANCER CELLS, THERE'S PROOF OF THAT.
(producer brings up article)

This repeats back and forth over and over before Crowder gets a little (IMO, justifiably) bitchy about the turn the conversation's taken. He keeps repeating that he specifically said he wanted to avoid this conversation, he thinks all the "bitch" "fucker" type stuff is Joe going the "bully" route and that it's bullshit he has a producer joining in the conversation and pulling up articles on his side of the argument.

Joe claims its totally fair because if he was wrong the producer would pull up stuff that proved him wrong, Crowder says he has an article on it on his website, they go to the website and get all angry and defensive because the whole article is basically saying potheads are retards, and from then on it's just the same thing over and over with Joe all "Say you're wrong! Admit it!" and crowder like "Okay, sure. I'm wrong. Whatever. I didn't want to have this argument and the whole reason this was brought up was because you asked what I didn't care about, and I said I was for legalization."

Never listened to either of these guys before. Joe sounds like a little bitch.

Pick one, faggot

Controversy creates cash.

All this does is getting more people to talk about the show.

Christ. what the fuck is wrong with him

This is your brain on marijuana.

How the fuck can anyone walk away from this and not see Joe as a total moron

dude weed lmao

I've had a version of this dialogue with multiple stoners on multiple different topics.

Joe Rogan is a retard who's convinced he's smart.

It's just so stupid.

He's literally using the "I am speaking loudly, thus making me right"

WEED

There's always been a strange tension between these two. I don't get what Joe was even trying to accomplish here.

It's an alpha male thing, they're too similar. They both have backgrounds in stand-up comedy, they're both into MMA and fight training, and they both host podcasts.

Joe is generally pretty reasonable, but he has two topics he just gets insanely triggered about, religion and drugs. Everything else he's really chill and open-minded about, but those two topics if you don't share his exact view on, there will always be an argument. And with religion, he gets like that with anyone Catholic or anyone completely atheist. Where drugs are concerned he's pretty much built his entire life around them, and IIRC he has a chain of some pot merchandise he sells so there is a profit motive there, but he's like that with drugs in general.

What we witnessed was the modern day equivalent of two roosters puffing up their feathers and bumping their chests. This can be shown in Crowder repeatedly mentioning "Come on my show" because that's an environment he feels more comfortable in and has greater control over.

Anyway, they made up and it's all good.

How can anyone ever listen to or watch Rogan after the shit-fest that was the Trump-coverage is beyond me.

He's such a fucking degenerate LA-liberal. Lives in his little mansion, doing drugs with his friends and lives in a fucking bubble. He never had a real job in his entire life, why the hell should i listen to you Joe? Fuck off!

why does rogan care about weed so much

He can kill you bare handed

Joe's podcast value is completely dependent on who his guests are.

This is the most accurate summary.

I don't really care for Joe. I watch his podcasts because of his guests.