There will never be a game as great

never will the stars align again the way they in 2000. you know it. i know it. the developers know it. name a game better. pro-tip : you failed

What game is this?

This fam, tbh

u r the customer and u have all the power. All u need to do is stop buying

Diablo 2. The game was incredible for its time period, and its still played to this day.

Yeah…. that doesn't work. You may be smart enough to avoid purchasing shit, but most of the gaming community isn't. I bought a couple of the new NES entertainment systems, and I am reselling them for triple the price. Whenever there is hype, people will throw their money away.

it does work, its that the faggots dont do it

There will never be another Diablo 2. At least we have Path Of Exile though, since Blizzard utterly failed to produce a real Diablo 3.

I can't hate on Diablo 2 but it's still not Morrowind. More significantly though they're not making rpgs like they used to. I'll even put NWN and Icewindale into the list of rpgs from that time that have never been done better.

I remember even like until Oblivion (even Jade Empire to a lesser extent) came out I thought the genre would just keep being good.

this

That's bullshit user. Both Titan Quest and Grim Dawn are better at Diablo than Diablo.

my negro

Morrowind is the only game I would place on the same pedestal as D2 ; they did different things, equally good

like morowind did rpg good, while diablo did hack&slash instead?

get out

Not the person you're responding to but I'd agree with that. But the emphasis on loot kind of makes Diablo different from how hack&slash is generally thought of today (at least I haven't seen any hack&slash recently that have the same emphasis).

Well yeah… I guess the lines are blurry. D is clearly an action RPG (ARPG) where the concept and the fun relies on discovering new items ; while Morrowind was so huge it felt you could do whatever

so u get hns with rpg elements

Ok.

It's just nostalgia guys, nowadays we have fantastic games that are far more better than Morrowind or Diablo 2

We really don't.

That's obviously untrue

Name 6

That would be personal taste and it's not absolute, but you have to admit that gameplay and story ( without the obvious graphics) wise there have been improvement since 2000's
And there is still more to come

What are you 12? Faggot

Not the guy you're responding to but if I were to guess his response it'd be:
Which I disagree with btw.

Fallout 4 x 6.

If you're measuring only in "inclusion of homosexuality" then that's true, otherwise you are completely full of shit.

GTFO you underage faggots. PSNAZX

I love you user

Lol no, no we do not. They haven't made a real RPG since before Oblivion.

Maybe you should stop playing games targetet at gay males, user.

He's right. If you're tired of faggots in your games then I suggest you quit playing mass effect. Besides you should have better taste than to play that 90% talking shit.

this

i bet if someone made morrowind with identical gameplay but replaced it with skyrims graphics you would hate on it

and the same thing with diablo 2 and diablo 3

diablo is a terrible game anyway, if you made the widnows double clicc test produce loot you would have an identical game

To be fair Diablo 2 didn't get 'really really' good until the first expansion, but the whole time they were tweaking/improving it so most people didn't have a chance to get bored with the base game by then.

kids, fuccing kids

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Try Lab color mode to make your gradients.
Then save as raster image and import to your rgb or cmyk file.
You'll have much smoother color transitions.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Hugo Strange

Oh I'm sorry, didn't realize 'generate' was a big word for you

Remember, Embrace, extend and extinguish. Microsoft is only using linux to advance themselves and further their grip on your life. More NSA spying in kernel is coming.

Pretty much in the same boat as you OP. What I have heard about spin is that it basically tells you the number of full circles you need to make around a particle before it looks the same way as when you started looking at it.

Up my Sleeves, Billy not Really, Blacc Quarterbacc

They're going to be letting real film makers use it to show it's capability. So I'm sure we'll see what it can do pretty soon.

I agree they need to open it up. But obviously they won't do that, they've probably dumped an unbelievable amount of money into develping that camera and they want to keep it to themselves. I do agree though, it needs to be opened up

Newcastle Newcastle, a match made in heaven

What type of gloves offer the best ratio of dexterity and warmth? like you could type with them but they are also super warm.

Thicc gloves give you useless fingers