There will never be a game as great

John Jackson
John Jackson

procedural meme
"staggering 20 hours of gameplay" ign
90$ pre-order

never will the stars align again the way they in 2000. you know it. i know it. the developers know it. name a game better. pro-tip : you failed

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

What game is this?

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

This fam, tbh

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

u r the customer and u have all the power. All u need to do is stop buying

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Diablo 2. The game was incredible for its time period, and its still played to this day.

Luis Long
Luis Long

Yeah…. that doesn't work. You may be smart enough to avoid purchasing shit, but most of the gaming community isn't. I bought a couple of the new NES entertainment systems, and I am reselling them for triple the price. Whenever there is hype, people will throw their money away.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

it does work, its that the faggots dont do it

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

There will never be another Diablo 2. At least we have Path Of Exile though, since Blizzard utterly failed to produce a real Diablo 3.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

I can't hate on Diablo 2 but it's still not Morrowind. More significantly though they're not making rpgs like they used to. I'll even put NWN and Icewindale into the list of rpgs from that time that have never been done better.

I remember even like until Oblivion (even Jade Empire to a lesser extent) came out I thought the genre would just keep being good.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

this

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

That's bullshit user. Both Titan Quest and Grim Dawn are better at Diablo than Diablo.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

morrowind
my negro

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Morrowind is the only game I would place on the same pedestal as D2 ; they did different things, equally good

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

like morowind did rpg good, while diablo did hack&slash instead?

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

get out

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Not the person you're responding to but I'd agree with that. But the emphasis on loot kind of makes Diablo different from how hack&slash is generally thought of today (at least I haven't seen any hack&slash recently that have the same emphasis).

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Well yeah… I guess the lines are blurry. D is clearly an action RPG (ARPG) where the concept and the fun relies on discovering new items ; while Morrowind was so huge it felt you could do whatever

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

so u get hns with rpg elements

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

Ok.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

It's just nostalgia guys, nowadays we have fantastic games that are far more better than Morrowind or Diablo 2

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

We really don't.

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

That's obviously untrue

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Name 6

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

That would be personal taste and it's not absolute, but you have to admit that gameplay and story ( without the obvious graphics) wise there have been improvement since 2000's
And there is still more to come

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

What are you 12? Faggot

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

and there is still more to come

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Not the guy you're responding to but if I were to guess his response it'd be:
Oblivion
Skyrim
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Dragon Age 1
Dragon Age 2
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2
Which I disagree with btw.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Fallout 4 x 6.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

storywise there has been improvement since the 2000s
If you're measuring only in "inclusion of homosexuality" then that's true, otherwise you are completely full of shit.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

GTFO you underage faggots. PSNAZX

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

morrowind
NWN
Icewindale

I love you user

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Lol no, no we do not. They haven't made a real RPG since before Oblivion.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Maybe you should stop playing games targetet at gay males, user.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

He's right. If you're tired of faggots in your games then I suggest you quit playing mass effect. Besides you should have better taste than to play that 90% talking shit.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

this

i bet if someone made morrowind with identical gameplay but replaced it with skyrims graphics you would hate on it

and the same thing with diablo 2 and diablo 3

diablo is a terrible game anyway, if you made the widnows double clicc test produce loot you would have an identical game

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

To be fair Diablo 2 didn't get 'really really' good until the first expansion, but the whole time they were tweaking/improving it so most people didn't have a chance to get bored with the base game by then.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

what is C&C RA
what is Postal
what is Crusader No Regret

kids, fuccing kids

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

<3
It had it's redeeming qualities. Not that it compares to the 98-03 rpgs we're talking about, but they were ok.
i bet if someone made morrowind with identical gameplay but replaced it with skyrims graphics you would hate on it
I would be a more stable person if I were like that, instead I consistently get my hopes up only to have my heart torn out by shitty rpgs over and over again. I had Two Worlds pre-ordered for like 3 months and then almost cried after I tried to play it and realized how terrible it was. Then I bought the second one on the day it came out. You have no idea how many times I re-read the gameinformer, xbox and pc magazine articleslike every rpg that was coming out from like 03-13 and consistently wanted to kill myself from the letdowns. Fucc outta here.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

pls email [email protected] if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Try Lab color mode to make your gradients.
Then save as raster image and import to your rgb or cmyk file.
You'll have much smoother color transitions.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

pls email [email protected] if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Hugo Strange

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Oh I'm sorry, didn't realize 'generate' was a big word for you

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Remember, Embrace, extend and extinguish. Microsoft is only using linux to advance themselves and further their grip on your life. More NSA spying in kernel is coming.

James Garcia
James Garcia

Pretty much in the same boat as you OP. What I have heard about spin is that it basically tells you the number of full circles you need to make around a particle before it looks the same way as when you started looking at it.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Up my Sleeves, Billy not Really, Blacc Quarterbacc

Anthony James
Anthony James

They're going to be letting real film makers use it to show it's capability. So I'm sure we'll see what it can do pretty soon.

I agree they need to open it up. But obviously they won't do that, they've probably dumped an unbelievable amount of money into develping that camera and they want to keep it to themselves. I do agree though, it needs to be opened up

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

Newcastle Newcastle, a match made in heaven

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

What type of gloves offer the best ratio of dexterity and warmth? like you could type with them but they are also super warm.

Thicc gloves give you useless fingers

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit