Being a NEET is so comfy

David Nelson
David Nelson

Being a NEET is so comfy.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

why not live like a mountain man instead?

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

Why would I give up free monies?!

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

more independence is nice

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Independence from what? Filling out a form every 3 month, yeah I take the doe!

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

what kind of computer games do you play? I'm trying to get so comfy while a temp NEET.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Try the new Farming Simulator. It has multiplayer, now I just neet friends. Get it? NEET?

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

DO YOU?

Adrian White
Adrian White

eh?

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

You won't be comfy much longer.
Trump is going to make you go to work,pleb.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

He's not my President.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

tfw only been NEET for a month and have to get a job soon

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

EEEEEEEEEH?
NANIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

What is the best honey mustard I can buy at a supermarket?

I'm getting sick of ranch

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

eh, desu!

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

im glad
it cant be helped

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

I don't know about these supermarkets you talk about, sounds like a hectic place.

https://www.amazon[.]com/Tessemaes-All-Natural-Honey-Mustard/dp/B012EAVP2A/ref=zg_bs_16319921_12?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QCDWTPFNY0BGAR19P15R

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Independence from money.

You're still a cashslave. The only difference is that you're getting it from Big Daddy Government instead of Morty Goldblatt.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

Considering I don't do anything slavery sounds bretty gud.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

You're still whoring yourself out for government cash. Why not move to the mountains, learn to catch and cook your own food and become dependent on no one but yourself?

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Sounds like work I don't want to do which would be my definition of slavery.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

And you sound like a waste of resources and space which is my definition of a gas chambers candidate.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

This.. Farming simulator is great

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Been a temp NEET since mid September but I start a job in the beginning of January. This life is comfy and carefree as fuck.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Pepe's so happy.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Neet is life, neet is love, r'amen *tips fedora*

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

have all the junk food in the world
currently having a blast playing sanic generations s-ranking all the missions and right after that I'm going to play other 3d sonics because they're fuccing fun and this is the first time I've tried the sonic franchise altogether
I don't ever have to leave the house, my parents keep me afloat without pressure and I get a government autismbux bonus that would've been much needed by others
have gigabytes of fap material, vpn protection for any piracy needs, and can purchase any game I want
This is heaven

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

NEET

Nothing wrong with being a NEET but…

I get a government autismbux bonus that would've been much needed by others

You honestly don't know how fucced up you are. Benefits are being cut lleft and rght but you sit there just leeching lke a gigantic faggot

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

well, I'm not talking about the US if that's what you mean but either way it's true that I'm a gigantic leech. Stopped caring long ago

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

pep 10

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit