Is there a female within DC's sphere of influence that Batman hasn't slept with?

Outside of maybe Silk Spectre, of course?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brianazzarello/status/757273477430726656
gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/117619743363/who-created-caitlin-snow-on-theflash-according
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread's got nowhere to go, OP

They don't call him playboy for nothing.
He's banged every girl (and maybe every guy and even genderless being) in the DC (and maybe even Marvel) universe.

Dick is a far bigger man-whore than Bruce, OP.

Do you think Bruce ever fucked Lois?
Like maybe Batman drops by Clark's apartment to ask him something and only Lois is there and one thing leads to another and Bruce bangs the shit out of Lois while she screams stuff like, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!" and then they finish and Lois wants to cuddle but Batman just zips up his tights and leaves.

That's official canon.

I don't see them fucking, or a mention of them fucking.

Hawkgirl.

The implication is they've fucked before.

If you don't like that, there's always The World's Finest

which one?

Though Lois has a history for being a League groupie.

Does it matter? I don't believe he fucked any of them.

If we're seriously having this discussion, as far as I'm aware he never fucked Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman, Lana Lang, Aquaman's wife, Big Barda, Supergirl. In fact it's a pretty big list

Hence why it would be far more interesting to ask the question with instead

His mon

Batman has Mons now? Is that what we call Bat-Mite?

Well…there is one or two.

And if he does, I'm pretty sure he will cause the end of humanity. The dick.

Always get a laugh out of me.

Martha Wayne?

Kek

fairly sure he hasn't touched Blackfire, Katma Tui, or Stephanie Brown

he probably couldn't stomach stephanie brown

are we supposed to give money to a fresh air fund with Superman's endorsement or are we supposed to give the fresh air fund to Superman? Is he using subliminal trickery to take over the world's money?

Well of course he didn't fuck Mon-El. Mon-El's a dude

That is pretty depressing

Goddamnit I hate current comic-Harley.

You just hate her because you're a misogynist.

I just hope they're paying Bruce Timm and Paul Dini for this shit. If I were a creator and people were going to rape my creations, I'd at least like to know I'm being paid my fair share

Why? I never got big into dc

I especially hated her since she's fucking anyone besides the Joker (e.g. in Suicide Squad Assault on Arkham). Why are female characters obliged to fuck everyone? Why can't she just refuse to fuck anyone but the Joker?

Why do characters even crave sex, it's such a shitty character trait. Her shtick is to be obsessed with the Joker and anything besides that is just stupid. Let her consider a regular life but draw a line somewhere, because her obsession takes over or some shit.

But what made her character was that sick obsession while still being looney and charming, so that you feel sorry for her and she was still a strong foe questioning herself at times.

I'm so sick of all that "look, she's a strong independent woman because she dresses like a hooker and fucks as many people as she wants - and that's her character" bullshit! Those characters are boring and predictable and it doesn't make you think about bad life choices (Dini-Harley), but makes those choices seem positive and enforces them. "Hey, how about screwing your long-time opponent and everything is fine!" It's dumbed down for the retarded, underage audience. It's like bad fanfiction.

And that's why I think I'm gonna like Harley in the movie. She's obsessed with the Joker, which is the only thing she doesn't have control over. And that's her fucking character.

twitter.com/brianazzarello/status/757273477430726656

She's an abused woman with Stockholm syndrome, seems like there's a feminist angle in there

They don't deserve to get paid, she's entirely derivative of the Joker

as for

You're using a really low standard of evidence, it seems like your criteria for sleeping with them is flirting with them, but…

aside from ones that have already been mentioned…

Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
Pretty much the entire Legion of Super Heroes
Stargirl
Cyclone
Most of the Titans and Teen Titans
Mary Marvel
Star Sapphire
Fire
Ice
Maxima
Batwoman (I post-crisis or II, he most likely slept with the original Kathy Kane)
Any member of any Lantern Corps (temporary Blackest Night lanterns aside)
Dolphin
Tula
Iris Allen
Linda Park West
Abigail Arcane
Platinum
Element Girl

Black Canary (if we're not counting the non-canon All-Star Batman and Robin)
Huntress
Power Girl

Fuck you

Explain.

It's not because I don't like the character, it's because it's a spin-off of a character that isn't theirs

She's a female clown that is famous for running around with him. She isn't her own character, her character traits are just an obsession with the Joker and being willing to do psycho shit.

And having a passionate streak, and animal care (Bud & Lou), and having psychologist training, and getting along well with Arkham's inmates (not just Pam either, all of them), and possible acrobatic training, and…

That was just the stuff I could think of off the top of my head.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

They designed her, they named her, they wrote her first appearances, they defined most of her personality and character traits. That is creating.

God forbid you ever create anything because you'll be singing a different tune once corporate use the same faulty reasoning you have to swindle you out of your royalties

It's not creating in the same sense that Bill Finger and Bob Kane created Batman, or even in the sense that they created the Joker. Her character couldn't exist independently of an established character. It springboarded off of an established character to be used in an established universe, once again derivative of the work of others. They are not entitled to any financial compensation for her usage.

Should the person who created Lucius Fox's kid Batwing (II) get paid every time he shows up to make it look like the Batman family is diverse?

Should the person who created Duela Dent get paid every time she shows up?

Should the person who created Batwoman's sidekick Bette Kane get paid every time she shows up? Actually, since she goes by the moniker Flamebird, which originated in Superman comics, should whoever came up with that moniker be paid too? Or the person who decided to apply it to Bette Kane?

In fact, should Alan Moore be paid every time Oracle showed up because he wrote the Killing Joke and without that Barbara wouldn't have turned into Oracle?

Look, the fact is these people do work for hire for DC with the understanding that DC will use concepts and characters they create if they want to. In exchange for this, they are able to play with a sandbox of characters and ideas (within editorial constraint) with an established following and audience that would be hard to attain otherwise. Dwayne McDuffie had unusual rights over Static, but that owes nothing to the cartoon, it was because he created the character for the Milestone comics imprint, which provided creators with the right of final say over uses of characters they created.

Timm and Dini aren't entitled to shit with Harley. If they were, it would open up such a can of worms that no one would want to bring in any lesser-used characters ever.

DUDE! DUUUDE! THEY'RE ALL PAID!

For example Len Wein, who created the character Lucious Fox, went on record to say that he received more money compensation for the Christopher Nolan's movies, where Lucious was played by Morgan Freeman, than he ever did for the X-Men movies, where Wolverine, another character he created, appeared.

Let that sink in. Wein gain more money for creating a Lucious Fox than for creating Wolverine, all because DC pay the creators whenever their characters are used for anything.

Suddenly I'm reminded of this:
gerryconway.tumblr.com/post/117619743363/who-created-caitlin-snow-on-theflash-according

Maybe DC did pay Wein for the use of Lucius Fox in the Nolan movies, but let's not pretend that his case can be applied to everybody else. Especially when the policy that allowed him that benefit and Nolan movies were conceived well before the WB/DC corporate shuffle.

This is the kind of thing that generally happens in a business founded and run by criminals

Gerry should just do what Marv Wolfman (someone else who created a lot of characters) did and just sue them. The fact that they were paying for Power Girl and suddenly decided not to is legally shaky ground to begin with, not to mention that the courts aren't going to agree with DC/Warners' frankly arbitrary definition of what constitutes a 'derivative character'

Didn't work for Steve Gerber.

Gerber sued for ownership, which to be fair is what Wolfman did also. This would be suing for lost revenues, since they've already agreed to pay creators royalties for their creations it would probably be less difficult to sue in order to get DC to uphold it.

OP your great. On one thread we have virgin Holla Forums saying how Batman is no manslut. Than we have OP here showing us many moments of Batman being a manslut.

>>>/a/
>>>/jojo/

What about Desire? Of any of the Endless, Bruce is most likely to have banged her in his settings.

Found the virgin.

Also, Harley made out with Batman in B:TAS, so it's not like she didn't whore around even then.

And Joker is actually a much better character when she isn't around.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK IT'S TIME TO STOP

Maybe if they retained creative controls he wouldn't have been shit on by New 52.

Fuck, I don;t care, just bring her back to her regulars self.

Making out with Batman in a crazy act of passion that fits for his character after he does something nice for her when she's had such a terrible day is not the same as how Harley is now, and it's not 'whoring around.'

Also Joker could be just as good with her around, she just can't take the spotlight, because the only way Harley can exist and be a good character is WITH the Joker.
The Joker keeping her on a string and always pulling her back when she finally strays from him adds some dimension to his character. She's best off as someone he doesn't acknowledge at best, and ridicules and outright hates at worst. But then you get stuff like when she got seriously hurt and said she'd swear him off, but was won back over immediately with the simplest little vase of flowers and a 'get well soon' card.

The problem is that she's most often written as the Joker's sexy girlfriend, rather than the crazy, obsessive henchman that Joker manipulates as he sees fit because he's a fucked up person. The more you write the Joker as giving an actual fuck about Harley, or Harley realizing the relationship is unhealthy, the more shit your writing is.

These were both things Dini did and he did them just fine.

The Joker never gave a fuck about her, and any time Harley decided he wasn't good for her, she changed her mind in moments. Thr fuck are you on about?

Well, first off Harley only got her degree because she fucked her professor.

Second, you may not understand anything about an abusive relationship dynamic. It's very much a give and take between two supremely fucked up people.

The "victim" that allows the abuse to carry on will usually forgive their assailant for any token gesture, because they just want to be optimistic on the surface while deep down craving the continued abuse.

Whereas the Joker is a disjointed person that very well could go into histrionics often regarding Harley, in that he cares, yet doesn't express it in a way you can relate to; so you just assume it's all about manipulation, when that's just one of many components.

Also, consider Emperor Joker, where Joker decides to scatter Harley into the ether, and paints a constellation of stars in her image.

This is a strange act of kindness and abuse all at once, yet he places a monument to her in the night sky.

Her fucking her professor fits into her being a villain. She already had the potential before the Joker fucked with her head. And it's not the same kind of whoring as what you see with her now. She had a reason to, and she still didn't dress like a prostitute. Though I think I should add that I'm not 'craving sex is a bad character trait' user.

Also, not every abusive relationship is the same and very little of them involve a sociopath that has no room for empathy and murders countless people. Dunno what that lecture about abusive relationships is about.

Also, the Emperor Joker thing is decidedly shit.

In Harley & Ivy (the episode, not the comic book miniseries) he came running after her because he realised he needed somebody to do his ironing or whatever. I can't remember if he wanted his cut of the loot they stole too.

True, but she still realises it.

Well I'm saying they have a classic abusive relationship that creates a feedback loop of her craving abuse. So she always goes back for more.

And that the Joker does care about her in a way that just isn't within your frame of reference.

The sentiment he displays towards her is genuine, but wholly alien. And that even people lacking empathy can work themselves up into histrionics that would lead to behaviors similar to a vaguely caring act.

And regardless her latest costume designs have been shit. I can't get past those bad aesthetic choices long enough to notice the latest plot with her. She's just not sexy.

It's odd. You'd think in this current environment, with people constantly bitching about 'muh objectification' to the point that they covered up Starfire for fuck's sakes, that they'd use her original costume, which showed absolutely nothing. Instead they've gone full on for making Harley a trashy slut.

It really makes no sense.

It's the strangest double standard, it's like they're inherently driven to make bad choices.

Original Harley is too sexy, so they just keep moving away from that making her into a generic fetish model- not to mention her problem hair.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

It actually makes a lot of sense considering most of her fans are trashy sluts.

But are they buying that shit? Are the sales figures for Harley comics sustainable at all?

Of course not!

I think it's time to start writing letters to the editors.

Harley's one of the only comics that is actually selling.

Women often give passionate kisses to men who do nice things for them?

What kind of Nice Guy universe do you come from?

Not really, anytime Harley is around, Joker is often dragged into stupid "puddin', puddin' come on…" plots which take him from a narcissistic, comedic psycho into some kind of Bonnie and Clyde act. Joker having any kind of feelings for a woman should be a rarity, which is why that old comic where Joker develops a crush on Black Canary and decides that he must either kill her or make her his, works so well - it was a one-time thing that serves to underline his main characteristics, and give us a "what if" snapshot of the Joker.

The problem is, that's not really what the Joker/Harley dynamic is about. It is at its core a fucked-up love dynamic, key word being "love", which should set off automatic alarms in you head. If she was just another one of his hench-wenches that he kept around, she'd be no different to the plethora of hench-wenches he had before, usually two of them at a time. But she is not, she was designed as a sort of "love interest" for the Joker which automatically brings me to my next point, which is that the Joker SHOULDN'T HAVE a love interest.

Then you basically admit that the Joker/Harley dynamic is shit at its core, because at its core, it's a co-dependency relationship of two relatively fucked-up people. I always held the view that Timm and Dini don't actually grasp the Joker's character all that well beyond him being a criminal mastermind psycho who looks like a clown and cracks jokes, and that most of the praise for the character comes from Mark Hamill's voice acting, and the creation of Harley is one of the biggest pieces of evidence for that.

That's a perfect description of the Joker. He's a clown-themed gangster who commits clown-themed crimes.

They didn't really covered Starfire. They gave her the cartoon costume to appease the cartoon fags, but doubled on the character naivety and slutness. Starfire became a bigger slut with the new costume than she was with the more revealing older one during the awful RHatO comic.

DC likes trashy sluts and to write fucked up shit.

Batman has touched…

WHO TIER:
Julie Madison
Vicki Vale
Silver St. Cloud
Vesper Fairchild
Shondra Kinsolving
Sasha Bordeaux
Charlotte Rivers
Julia Pennyworth

VILLAIN TIER:
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Talia al Ghul
Jezebel Jet
White Rabbit

JUSTICE LEAGUE TIER:
Zatanna
Lois Lane
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Bekka

That's pretty much it.

That's where you're wrong. Joker should have a love interest.

Himself

When did he fuck Bekka? Does Orion know?

That Harley comic made me kek.

Fair point

Good catch! Death definitely fits the description of a prominent woman in DC's Sphere of Influence.

Yeah, they did

So? These Tumblr twats don't actually care. They only care about what's the on the surface, they don't actually read the books

Superman/Batman #37-42. For some reason they were irresistibly attracted to one another and would have fucked if Orion hadn't shown up.

She gave him a peck on the cheek, which women generally do to thank someone, after which she decided she liked kissing Batman so she went back and gave him a full on passionate kiss, which again women generally do once they've realised they like kissing someone

Did you ever watch this series?

You've fundamentally misunderstood the dynamic of their relationship. The Joker does not love Harley. Or, if he does, it's in a begrudging 'Yeah, maybe a little' sort of way. Harley loves The Joker. The Joker uses Harley. He uses her if he needs a lady psychiatrist to break him out of Arkham. Or if he needs an attractive woman to dress up as a policewoman and smuggle a giant cake into a policeman's banquet. Or if he needs someone to drive the getaway car so he can shoot at pursuing cops or Batman. She allows herself to be used in the vain hope that he might just return a little bit of her affection.

This is the only constant of The Joker's character. Timm and Dini have grasped him perfectly

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

You're imagining things.

This seems appropriate

too bad he didn't get Harley when she had a nice design