Faces of Holla Forums

no faces of Holla Forums thread

Rate, Roast, Judge.

This is me.

My name is Michael.

Philip this is your mother.
I told you to stay off the computer and finish cleaning your room.
If it's not done by dinnertime I'm feeding your chicken tendies to the dog!

hahaha my name is michael, but i would love some chicken.

hahaha thanks. that hit the spot

Have something to wash it down with
and then go clean your fucking room!

just go back to 4chan, you sick fag

fuck you both

thanks, will do.

You're a ginger with a rat stache and a beard. KYS

give me one good reason not to smash the ban hammer on you you ginger fuck

ill take a pic of myself completely nude with face holding up a sign saying Holla Forums and timestamp.. ?

or i can not?

thanks for that

Why do you shave the area under your mouth? You look like a fucking Muslim with that stupid bush growing on your chin. Just grow out your entire beard, you fucking pansy.

What is your occupation? Because i'm having a hard time seeing you doing anything other than living off benefits.

I got banned from Pol today :'(

it's a deal sir, you have 5 minutes to deliver.

I hate you so much

Time is ticking…

That's not me, cuck. :^)

what do you mean by that? It's obviously you.

you're an anime girl, right?

nigga pls,

Niggas don't you know who I am son!?

post more osakas please, my folder is really lacking

i took 2 for you. how are these?

ugh, just kill yourself

You pass

still, good god man, keep your clothes on, thats horrfying

I think Home Depot has a sale on heavy duty rope. You should buy some and hang urself

(v:

OP delivered.. for once

but is still a faggot

okay thanks.. how do i delete those nudes from this thread so i can continue as just a faces of b thread

Record a video of you going on a naked rampage throughout your streets before MGSing your way home and uploading it here as a MP4

ok

sorry but you belong to me now.

sharpie in the pooper

I will never understand why people always post the same old shit and pretend it's something new.

… what?

cause its easier than being original

checked, also it's just something to pass the time

you my bitch.

What I mean is, the poster who posted is not me.

your not your

draw swasika on forehead

well im not posting anything else, im just gona go before i get turned on by being insulted and end up posting more.

gona leave now and hope thread dies.

party pooper smh

if i dont leave now ill end up posting lots of dumb pics

Why don't we be the judge of that.

fine fucker, then I'll just take over this thread.

How was everyone's day?

Post your hard cock, faggot

ayo fam what qt is this anime from?

Mint

OP is a sissy boy

no clue, found it on 2chan tho

great to hear user

tripfagging as a volunteer will make Mom angry.

but yea your right, keeping trip code on is pretty shit

He takes the job very seriously.

If only I could be a paid shitposter, if only.

but nah in all seriousness I just want to respect you guys, just wanted to fuck with op a bit because of the cuckchan teir thread

Oh, I don't mind at all, but Mom will send you an angry PM if you do something that triggers him.

EDIT: Fucking with Mike is even a hobby of mine.

it's spooky son.

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

buump. cuz funny

BASED
REMOVE CUCKCHAN

why is your dick so small?

All the better to brush your teeth with

I hate dysnomia.

He is the worst person to ever exist on this planet. He hates people who want to express themselves openly. He hate anonymity and people who use VPNs and aren't tripfags.

Dysnomia is the anti-user, he is the devil. Dysnomia is basically Hillary Clinton.

He is the worst person to ever exist on this planet. He hates people who want to express themselves openly. He hates anonymity and people who use VPNs and aren't tripfags. He uses buzzwords like "goon" to silence people he dislikes, like an SJW. He bans people for speaking out against him. He can't even use this site and makes newfag mistakes all of the time (because he's a newfag). He doesn't care when people spam threads of niggers fucking white women but gets his panties in a bunch when people make pedo threads. He is probably 14.

He is the worst person to ever exist on this planet. He hates people who want to express themselves openly. He hates anonymity and people who use VPNs and aren't tripfags. He uses buzzwords like "goon" to silence people he dislikes, like an SJW. He bans people for speaking out against him. He can't even use this site and makes newfag mistakes all of the time (because he's a newfag). He doesn't care when people spam threads of niggers fucking white women but gets his panties in a bunch when people make pedo threads. He is probably 14. He can't into samfagging and hates samefags who are against them, so he calls them out. He uses his account name like a tripcode. He is a faggot with a low IQ.

Sad this is what became of 8cuck.