Joshua Ortiz

no faces of Holla Forums thread

Rate, Roast, Judge.

This is me.

My name is Michael.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Philip this is your mother.
I told you to stay off the computer and finish cleaning your room.
If it's not done by dinnertime I'm feeding your chicken tendies to the dog!

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

hahaha my name is michael, but i would love some chicken.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

but i would love some chicken.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

hahaha thanks. that hit the spot

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Have something to wash it down with
and then go clean your fucking room!

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

just go back to 4chan, you sick fag

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

fuck you both

thanks, will do.

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

You're a ginger with a rat stache and a beard. KYS

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

give me one good reason not to smash the ban hammer on you you ginger fuck

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

ill take a pic of myself completely nude with face holding up a sign saying Holla Forums and timestamp.. ?

or i can not?

thanks for that

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

Why do you shave the area under your mouth? You look like a fucking Muslim with that stupid bush growing on your chin. Just grow out your entire beard, you fucking pansy.

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

What is your occupation? Because i'm having a hard time seeing you doing anything other than living off benefits.

I got banned from Pol today :'(

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

it's a deal sir, you have 5 minutes to deliver.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

I hate you so much

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Time is ticking…

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

That's not me, cuck. :^)

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

what do you mean by that? It's obviously you.

you're an anime girl, right?

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

nigga pls,
osaka posting on Holla Forums

Niggas don't you know who I am son!?

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

post more osakas please, my folder is really lacking

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

i took 2 for you. how are these?

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

ugh, just kill yourself

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

You pass

still, good god man, keep your clothes on, thats horrfying

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

I think Home Depot has a sale on heavy duty rope. You should buy some and hang urself

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

(v:

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

OP delivered.. for once

but is still a faggot

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

okay thanks.. how do i delete those nudes from this thread so i can continue as just a faces of b thread

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Record a video of you going on a naked rampage throughout your streets before MGSing your way home and uploading it here as a MP4

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

ok

James Richardson
James Richardson

sorry but you belong to me now.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

sharpie in the pooper

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

I will never understand why people always post the same old shit and pretend it's something new.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

… what?

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

cause its easier than being original

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

checked, also it's just something to pass the time
you my bitch.

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

What I mean is, the poster who posted is not me.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

your not your

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

draw swasika on forehead

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

well im not posting anything else, im just gona go before i get turned on by being insulted and end up posting more.

gona leave now and hope thread dies.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

party pooper smh

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

if i dont leave now ill end up posting lots of dumb pics

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Why don't we be the judge of that.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

fine fucker, then I'll just take over this thread.

How was everyone's day?

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Post your hard cock, faggot

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

ayo fam what qt is this anime from?

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Mint

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

OP is a sissy boy

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

no clue, found it on 2chan tho
great to hear user

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

tripfagging as a volunteer will make Mom angry.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

no fun allowed

but yea your right, keeping trip code on is pretty shit

Robert Young
Robert Young

He takes the job very seriously.

Brody White
Brody White

If only I could be a paid shitposter, if only.

but nah in all seriousness I just want to respect you guys, just wanted to fuck with op a bit because of the cuckchan teir thread

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

Oh, I don't mind at all, but Mom will send you an angry PM if you do something that triggers him.

EDIT: Fucking with Mike is even a hobby of mine.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

it's spooky son.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

John Clark
John Clark

buump. cuz funny

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

BASED
REMOVE CUCKCHAN

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

why is your dick so small?

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

All the better to brush your teeth with

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

I hate dysnomia.

He is the worst person to ever exist on this planet. He hates people who want to express themselves openly. He hate anonymity and people who use VPNs and aren't tripfags.

Dysnomia is the anti-user, he is the devil. Dysnomia is basically Hillary Clinton.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

He is the worst person to ever exist on this planet. He hates people who want to express themselves openly. He hates anonymity and people who use VPNs and aren't tripfags. He uses buzzwords like "goon" to silence people he dislikes, like an SJW. He bans people for speaking out against him. He can't even use this site and makes newfag mistakes all of the time (because he's a newfag). He doesn't care when people spam threads of niggers fucking white women but gets his panties in a bunch when people make pedo threads. He is probably 14.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

He is the worst person to ever exist on this planet. He hates people who want to express themselves openly. He hates anonymity and people who use VPNs and aren't tripfags. He uses buzzwords like "goon" to silence people he dislikes, like an SJW. He bans people for speaking out against him. He can't even use this site and makes newfag mistakes all of the time (because he's a newfag). He doesn't care when people spam threads of niggers fucking white women but gets his panties in a bunch when people make pedo threads. He is probably 14. He can't into samfagging and hates samefags who are against them, so he calls them out.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

He is the worst person to ever exist on this planet. He hates people who want to express themselves openly. He hates anonymity and people who use VPNs and aren't tripfags. He uses buzzwords like "goon" to silence people he dislikes, like an SJW. He bans people for speaking out against him. He can't even use this site and makes newfag mistakes all of the time (because he's a newfag). He doesn't care when people spam threads of niggers fucking white women but gets his panties in a bunch when people make pedo threads. He is probably 14. He can't into samfagging and hates samefags who are against them, so he calls them out. He uses his account name like a tripcode.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

He is the worst person to ever exist on this planet. He hates people who want to express themselves openly. He hates anonymity and people who use VPNs and aren't tripfags. He uses buzzwords like "goon" to silence people he dislikes, like an SJW. He bans people for speaking out against him. He can't even use this site and makes newfag mistakes all of the time (because he's a newfag). He doesn't care when people spam threads of niggers fucking white women but gets his panties in a bunch when people make pedo threads. He is probably 14. He can't into samfagging and hates samefags who are against them, so he calls them out. He uses his account name like a tripcode. He is a faggot with a low IQ.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Sad this is what became of 8cuck.