Smokefag here

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

there's no way to explain how people who smoke near you cause you to have lung cancer. There is no scientific data to back it up. I love puffing smoke in your face, you fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315013/

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

literally inhales cancer-causing fumes
calls others retards
Yeah, okay there, buddy. Enjoy dying early.

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

knowingly uses something he knows will lead to an early grave
people who wish to avoid that stinking shit are retarded
Enjoy puffing the tobacco Jew to death.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

I'm saying 3rd hand doesn't cause cancer. Inhaling smoke into your own mouth obviously does, i'm no denying this. I'm just saying that the people who complain about inhaling third hand smoke are retarded. Unless they live in a unventilated house and are reclusive as fuck, there is no reason to fear smokers.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Please puff on nigger cock

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Smokers stinks.
It's not fear it's disgust

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

You can blow smoke in my face, and I can break your nose. Your call.

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

still better than faggots with mouth-fedoras blowing banana scented mist all over the fucking place

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

You can blow smoke in my face and I can knock your teeth out your ass. Even steven. [shrug]

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Man I love walking behind people smoking and blowing smoke behind them so I can go to class smelling like white trash.

Not to mention it smells awful. Enjoy cancer stix

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

You are disgusting and rude, kill yourself.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

fuck them niggers who think they have the right to walk around OUTSIDE without smelling cigarette msoke

you assholes already kicked us out of bars and bowling alleys, there is noplace else to smoke except outside. you dont like it find another fucking entrance

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

all these fags whining about "muh health" and "is stinky >:(" and spouting bullshit from anti-smoking assemblies at their high schools
meanwhile all the cool kids were behind the gym smokin' luckies
haha guess you fags were always meant to be NERDS! I smoke like a chimney, bitches. That's why I have a beautiful wife with a thick butt and floofy hair pic related, it's her

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

or you can perform your disgusting habit at home and out of the public eye.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

( ゚Д゚)<You haven't blown smoke in my face! I don't believe you meant anything you said. (°ㅂ° )~*I don't think I'm retarded*

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Tobacco is actually a very powerful medicinal plant when used properly. The problem is all the crap they put in commercial cigarettes. Nicotine has a lot of health benefits just look it up for urself and keep open mind. Also carbon monoxide is not a "poison". Of course, too much will kill you, but so will water. Best to use organic brand like Hestia or American spirit if available…

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315013/

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

I want a girl to smoke with her butthole and puff the smoke from her anus on my face

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Non smokers are cowards and deserve nothing.

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

wasting money on something that doesn't give a buzz and could give you cancer

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Kek

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

smoking
lol

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

There's nothing wrong with all those carcinogenic chemicals in the (in)visible smoke created by my cigarette

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

You're not going to give me lung cancer.

It's just that you have nasty breath and you're wasting thousands of dollars just to cough, stink, age faster, and fidget.

Smoking was at one point a social activity that White men adopted from Amerindians for male-bonding.

But now smoking is a habit indulged by women, niggers, a small number of white guys who can't take care of their expenses, and other people existing on a lower consciousness.

Alcohol is still a sociable activity for White men. Even marijuana, while criminal, is still held in enough social-esteem by White men for bonding. But cigarettes are for niggers and single moms.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

you're giving money to kikes. I hope you don't get cancer before DOTR, because I'm gonna make you suffer more, kike-slave zombie.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

I'll break your dads nose with muh dik

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

i wish that cigarette was my dick

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

smokes shit
others are retard
Pipe masterrace fucker

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

It's about control, not safety. You're not even allowed to have a ventilated, separate smoking room that non-smokers never have to go in.

I don't smoke, but I don't own assault rifles either. I don't think either should be banned.

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Everybody fucking smokes here in ching chong land.
There is no escaping second-hand smoke.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

hey chong dong, how should we advertise our new cigarettes?
how about we put a rotten apple on the cover? I see all those english folk with "rotten apple" tatooed on their arms, so it must be the new popular thing
brilliant, let's begin production immediately

Hunter King
Hunter King

They have to put it on, you nonce.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

What kind of backwards street-shitting government makes a law forcing cigarette companies to put rotten apples on their packaging?

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

It's really not new and fairly common to put unappealing things on cig packages. It used to be gorey pictures of people whose jaws rotted off or whatever.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

God damn, you nips have no chill

William Miller
William Miller

I thought that you nazies would appreciate the fact that tobacco fields take space form food production so latinos don`t have so much population growth.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Yeah they're Japanese cigs.
Same thing in Canada too though.
I don't think it's at all effective.