Smokefag here

there's no way to explain how people who smoke near you cause you to have lung cancer. There is no scientific data to back it up. I love puffing smoke in your face, you fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315013/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, okay there, buddy. Enjoy dying early.

Enjoy puffing the tobacco Jew to death.

I'm saying 3rd hand doesn't cause cancer. Inhaling smoke into your own mouth obviously does, i'm no denying this. I'm just saying that the people who complain about inhaling third hand smoke are retarded. Unless they live in a unventilated house and are reclusive as fuck, there is no reason to fear smokers.

Please puff on nigger cock

Smokers stinks.
It's not fear it's disgust

You can blow smoke in my face, and I can break your nose. Your call.

still better than faggots with mouth-fedoras blowing banana scented mist all over the fucking place

You can blow smoke in my face and I can knock your teeth out your ass. Even steven. [shrug]

Man I love walking behind people smoking and blowing smoke behind them so I can go to class smelling like white trash.

Not to mention it smells awful. Enjoy cancer stix

You are disgusting and rude, kill yourself.

fuck them niggers who think they have the right to walk around OUTSIDE without smelling cigarette msoke

you assholes already kicked us out of bars and bowling alleys, there is noplace else to smoke except outside. you dont like it find another fucking entrance

haha guess you fags were always meant to be NERDS! I smoke like a chimney, bitches. That's why I have a beautiful wife with a thick butt and floofy hair pic related, it's her

or you can perform your disgusting habit at home and out of the public eye.

( ゚Д゚)<You haven't blown smoke in my face! I don't believe you meant anything you said. (°ㅂ° )~*I don't think I'm retarded*

Tobacco is actually a very powerful medicinal plant when used properly. The problem is all the crap they put in commercial cigarettes. Nicotine has a lot of health benefits just look it up for urself and keep open mind. Also carbon monoxide is not a "poison". Of course, too much will kill you, but so will water. Best to use organic brand like Hestia or American spirit if available…

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4315013/

I want a girl to smoke with her butthole and puff the smoke from her anus on my face

Non smokers are cowards and deserve nothing.

Kek

lol

You're not going to give me lung cancer.

It's just that you have nasty breath and you're wasting thousands of dollars just to cough, stink, age faster, and fidget.

Smoking was at one point a social activity that White men adopted from Amerindians for male-bonding.

But now smoking is a habit indulged by women, niggers, a small number of white guys who can't take care of their expenses, and other people existing on a lower consciousness.

Alcohol is still a sociable activity for White men. Even marijuana, while criminal, is still held in enough social-esteem by White men for bonding. But cigarettes are for niggers and single moms.

you're giving money to kikes. I hope you don't get cancer before DOTR, because I'm gonna make you suffer more, kike-slave zombie.

I'll break your dads nose with muh dik

i wish that cigarette was my dick

Pipe masterrace fucker

It's about control, not safety. You're not even allowed to have a ventilated, separate smoking room that non-smokers never have to go in.

I don't smoke, but I don't own assault rifles either. I don't think either should be banned.

Everybody fucking smokes here in ching chong land.
There is no escaping second-hand smoke.

They have to put it on, you nonce.

What kind of backwards street-shitting government makes a law forcing cigarette companies to put rotten apples on their packaging?

It's really not new and fairly common to put unappealing things on cig packages. It used to be gorey pictures of people whose jaws rotted off or whatever.

God damn, you nips have no chill

I thought that you nazies would appreciate the fact that tobacco fields take space form food production so latinos don`t have so much population growth.

Yeah they're Japanese cigs.
Same thing in Canada too though.
I don't think it's at all effective.