Autofellatio

if fapping is just giving yourself a handy, then how is sucking your own dick any more gay than fapping?

I'd give it a go, but I can barley touch my own toes without sitting down, mate.

anyone who can do it, will do it.

only those that can't, call it gay

I can't, wish I had shorter torso or a longer dick- but shorter torso would be best, b/c/ if it's just a longer dick than you can never get a decent portion in your mouth.

i remember when was young and horny
swallowing felt like good idea until it didn't

Well, there's the part of putting a dick in your mouth. If you can do it, have a 'blast' I won't blame ya. But still.. there's a dick.. and it's in your mouth

When I was young I could barely get the head in my mouth. It felt ok but it felt better when I used to fool around with my friend. Felt better in his mouth

by that logic, fapping is pretty gay too
because it's still a dick. in your hand.

now that's gay

Because it's putting a dick in your mouth.

fapping is putting a dick in your hand

being a guy means having a dick and balls always on your crotch, pretty gay tbh fam

Swallowing the foam made by the precum while fapping with a quick lick is the best application I've found to it so far

bump, why the hell not

you put a dick in your hand every time you piss nice person

10/10 word filters

Or you know, just thinking about dicks at all under any circumstances, it means you have dicks in your mind and then immediately turn homo. Literally everyone's a homosexual.

ouroBROros

Sucking your own dick feels less like getting your dick sucked and more like sucking dick.

So what about autocunnilingus then?

please for the love of god make an animated spinning gif.

Let's not risk that becoming the new bottom right corner thingy.

Exactly. Only a faggot would do such a thing.

Please, let it happen.

this is some fucking clerks 1 shit

Your wishes have been granted.

What stretches do I need to learn to do this.

its not gay to suck your own dick, someone who could do that should be proud