It has been confirmed

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

Dysnomia loves nigger cock

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

I approve of this post.

Remember to vote for Hillary so my wife's son can have a brighter future.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

tfw i go to mcdonalds and the wagecuck recognizes me
says "that will be 12.94 of wagecuck's tax/tear dollars"
so i give the poor cuck his own shekels back to him and say "tick tock cuckie"
he starts to cry in front of everyone
i drive off laughing
Life's good ;D

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

a brighter future.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

how are we supposed to know its actually dysshitface
fuckin saged

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

based on the timestamp audio callout and the fact that he said what was actually mentioned in the thread, I'd say it's legit. There is nothing to say otherwise.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Who cares. Can this board shut it's trap about dysnomia? If you all hate him why give him attention?

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

ok dysnomia log in back into your account

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

I also hate dysnomia user. the point is, if you hate him, you shouldn't give him attention. that validates his shitposting.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Its because they're tsun.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

If he stops shitposting because anons ignore him, he'll still be a fat sodomite.

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

I shitpost here with you guys because I wished the mods would do it more often.

I kind of miss when HW would communicate with us, so I do it to make up for my broken heart–speaking of which, I got cucked tonight so I think I'll eat all these and go buy some vodka.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

forgot image

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

What's next OP? Gonna confirm water is wet?

I got cucked
To the surprise of no one.
Here's hoping you die of alcohol poisoning.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Part of the reason HW communicating was fun was because
A: he'd only do it semi-occasionally, so it was sort of an event when he did
B: He would only ever crack witty jokes and stuff with the users. No arguing or hostility really ever (at least until all the drama)
C: He wouldn't respond to people whoring for his attention. If someone made a post like ==HOTWHEELZ PLZ NOTICE ME SENPAI xD!!!1!== he probably wouldn't get involved.
It was like he was cool and above it all, stopping by for some great banter once in a while. That made him real fun to have around. You could be actually a fun mod, and not hated by a good half of the userbase, if you followed these three principals. Legitimate advice.

See caps related. Only once in a while, all banter (and rule clarification if a major change is being made), single posts (As in no long winded conversations or outright arguments).

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

hat made him real fun to have around. You could be actually a fun mod, and not hated by a good half of the userbase, if you followed these three principals. Legitimate advice.

I appreciate your advice. I've been toning down on the mod posting lately.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

bump

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Love you brah, and I can recognize your posts with or without the capcode you have a very distinctive posting style. I do too, but I also have like three modes
conversational will even research the topic on hand. Friendly.
Looking to fun post for the sake of fun posting.
absurdist post modernist shit poster and troll.
I'm usally in mode one. But those are my main three. You can't get away with this stuff on a forum lol.

But you're an entertaining poster, seem like a cool guy, mabey we should date? Like think it over,
Muah

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

Damn hotwheelz with the bantz

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

I'm starting to agree. Handing out bans for no reason is bullshit. I could see if a person did something wrong but just because you disagree with the opinion?

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

If you're a cute girl I would hit you up.

Especially considering

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Hillary for a brighter future!

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

nice, did you just make this up? it's brilliant tbh