It has been confirmed

Dysnomia loves nigger cock

I approve of this post.

Remember to vote for Hillary so my wife's son can have a brighter future.

Life's good ;D

how are we supposed to know its actually dysshitface
fuckin saged

based on the timestamp audio callout and the fact that he said what was actually mentioned in the thread, I'd say it's legit. There is nothing to say otherwise.

Who cares. Can this board shut it's trap about dysnomia? If you all hate him why give him attention?

ok dysnomia log in back into your account

I also hate dysnomia user. the point is, if you hate him, you shouldn't give him attention. that validates his shitposting.

Its because they're tsun.

If he stops shitposting because anons ignore him, he'll still be a fat sodomite.

I shitpost here with you guys because I wished the mods would do it more often.

I kind of miss when HW would communicate with us, so I do it to make up for my broken heart–speaking of which, I got cucked tonight so I think I'll eat all these and go buy some vodka.

forgot image

What's next OP? Gonna confirm water is wet?

To the surprise of no one.
Here's hoping you die of alcohol poisoning.

Part of the reason HW communicating was fun was because
It was like he was cool and above it all, stopping by for some great banter once in a while. That made him real fun to have around. You could be actually a fun mod, and not hated by a good half of the userbase, if you followed these three principals. Legitimate advice.

See caps related. Only once in a while, all banter (and rule clarification if a major change is being made), single posts (As in no long winded conversations or outright arguments).

I appreciate your advice. I've been toning down on the mod posting lately.

bump

Love you brah, and I can recognize your posts with or without the capcode you have a very distinctive posting style. I do too, but I also have like three modes
I'm usally in mode one. But those are my main three. You can't get away with this stuff on a forum lol.

But you're an entertaining poster, seem like a cool guy, mabey we should date? Like think it over,
Muah

Damn hotwheelz with the bantz

I'm starting to agree. Handing out bans for no reason is bullshit. I could see if a person did something wrong but just because you disagree with the opinion?

If you're a cute girl I would hit you up.

Especially considering

Hillary for a brighter future!

nice, did you just make this up? it's brilliant tbh