Why Don't Jews Just tone it Down

I've always wondered, since Jews are so fearful of a second shoah or pogroms, why not just screw the goyim less next time?

I mean they can make tremendous amounts of money, even control Hollyjew and nobody would notice if they didn't push degeneracy. When I first became red pilled, or maybe I wasn't truly red pilled, I didn't really hate kikes, but instead hated beaners, niggers, muslims, etc. But, after reading about people like Soros, I really can't stand those parasites, and I think they're building their own coffins.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit thread

this is just their way, they've always been this way. That's why every civilization in the history of the planet had already grown tired of them quite quickly and kicked them out

They can't. Where ever they are they must also jew.

It's like you've never even read Machiavelli.

On top of that, they see it as a virtue in their religion to screw the goyim over. It's a holy duty for them.

Two sides to the coin: Nature vs Nurture

Nature says it's what they always do time and time again. Because they lack self-reflection they're unable to comprehend why people hate them and what they're doing wrong. Except for the Jewish leaders/elites.

Nurture says the smarter Jews (leaders/elites) have used their power and influence within the Jewish community to suppress them. The brainwashing starts at the in-group and goes from child to grandparent. They relentlessly brainwash and fear monger their own while having other agendas (NWO/Conspiracy angle) on the side.

Some say it's either or, but I'm more of the Kevin MacDonald angle where it's a mixture of the two. They're complimentary when you combine them.

So why can't they stop? Same reason we can't stop building multicultural empires that continuously implode on us.

You can play the genetics angle and say it's just in their nature to do what they do (William Pierce spoke a little about this) but I still think there's a religious aspect even for the most secular Jews. They believe they were given ownership of this earth and it's wealth by their god. They believe they have dominion over the Goyim to, who were created by their god as slaves for the Jews

Nigs gonna nig
Jews gonna jew
Aryans gonna aryan

IT'S IN THE GENES

Because at this point they can't tone it down. It's been embedded into generations of Americans. We do it on our own now, of course they just point them in the direction and they go do what they're hinted at.

They're sociopaths and satanists/materialists.
Every sociopath doesn't care for other people and tries to exploit them as much as they can. They have no remorse and self-reflection so they can't even comprehend that their own ways are gassing them every century or so. It's the goyim fault for not obeying the chosen.

Every stanist/materialist live only for the life on earth. They don't believe/care in an afterlife. So every ZOGbot has one goal and one goal only. Grab and enjoy as much material wealth as possible. Plus help your fellow ZOGbots since you're up against the evil cattle.

One thing complements the other. They're in a worldly state of limbo.

Not the ones with a private jet.

Not since Gramsci/Frankfurt school. They went full New Age after that.

They're greedy and impatient. They've spent the better part of the last century slowly corrupting Western society, now their greed has gotten the better of them and they're going full retard.

They're not very good at boiling their frogs.

You sound like a Sociopath… Anyone who worships a Jew as the Creator of all things, and then diagnoses competing Semitic cults with a phobia or mental illness is a fucking sociopath.

You have the Aryan Virus of Christcukery and believe in Satan as a anti-God

Are you sure none of the kikes have religious motive in their kikery?

Reported for religious D&C
Fuck off Holla Forums kike

I think it's ironic when fags like you berate people for being Christians and call them cucks, especially for taking some 400 years to respond with the crusades, but we're getting fucked over hardcore right now and I don't see you or anyone else out there fighting to keep Muslims and Zionists out. What do I see? Shitposting on an image board. You can play the intellectual superior all you want, but you're still sitting in your armchair like everyone else while Muhammad is raping your daughter.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not a Christian myself I just respect white religions, and if you wanna go tit for tat in all honestly It's done better for the white race than paganism.

Its not how their brain works. They all have
Narcisism
Bi polar disorder
schizophrenia

Jews did a study and found out 40 % of jews have these mental illnesess . They are paranoid, selfish, self obsessed ect ect so even though its in their best interest to let sleeping dogs lie they dont have the mental capacityto do so.

Arrogance and lack of self-awareness.

On average jews are pretty intelligent but because they don't actually spend time with non-jews they think all "goys" are a bunch of retards who wouldn't fight back against their propaganda simply because they are too dumb to do so, they look at us in the same way that we look at niggers basically. So yeah, most of the times "shoahs" come as complete suprises to them because they genuinely didn't expect the non-jews to destroy their plans.

after reading about people like Soros

You haven't even begun. Read

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

Judaism is a religion of hatred. They don't celebrate important births. They've never had a "thank goodness that shit's over" holiday. All that they do is remember how much they hate other people – people who aren't even around anymore, and deepen the deep grudges they have. Then there's the 'fact' that non-Jews are all just fucking animals anyway.

The only toned-down Jew is the crypto-Jew.

The Jews fought against Greeks because Greeks believed that beauty is a virtue. This was a major factor in Maccabean revolt.

Who is the fool when a blind man follows another?

Let's put it this way. Did you ever go to a marketplace in somewhere like Egypy or Tunisia and think, when the merchants are screaming , shouting, and grabbing your elbow, …why don't they tone it down? Why can't they just tone it down?

And the answer is…they can't. Cos they're sandniggers.
Just like the jews.

And that's why jews can't tone it down.

Apparently being socially disruptive parasites is in their spiteful and envious nature.

I always thought beauty is among the greatest of virtues.

Reprobate are never satisfied

Would you look like pic related and not hate everything beautiful?
They just project their subconscious on the real world.
By coincidence their ideal world is full of degeneracy and polluted.

You are making the mistakenof thinking that Jews have some sort of master plan. They don't.

Jews run on their inborn instincts to dismantle civilization. They can't help themselves. It is the scorpion and the frog.

Nice digits
Time and again, they act according to their nature. Nogs will chimpout if there's no gibsmeat, whites will revolt if there's no breads and circuses, Jews buy and sell to support their short term needs with no view of their long term ones.

And they celebrate that revolt with their made up Hanukkah shit. Yes, every year they officially celebrate killing Greeks and ideals altogether while the rest of the world celebrates Yule/Christmas and all the beauty associated with the holiday.

By the way, I also hold beauty up as one of the greatest virtues and certainly the one I think about the most (these are ugly times after all). It's simply the nature of more civilized men to seek it out and to create it.

They are a walking pathogen and so everything must reflect their pathology in the same way a disease makes infected organisms uglier than healthy ones.

oh yeah i'm sure running/ruling the world was just some kind of nice lil accidental coincidence and all that after 50-100+ years of kicking ass at money =]

if you're asking this then you don't truly understand the jew
they hate you
they hate you so deeply and intensely that you cannot begin to comprehend it.
they hate you so much that you could not reciprocate, because i'm assuming you're white you are not biologically capable of doing so
this is the hatred they have for your race
nothing but utter contempt
they want you, and your race demolished
but they want you still barely alive so you can still suffer
they want a twisted and mongrelized version of your people left to enslave and torment for the rest of eternity
it is an insanity and evil beyond comprehension, and it is much more than just a simple parasite mentality
only when you begin to understand the true nature of the jew will you realize the real threat they post to the future of humanity

pose*

I am beginning to wonder about the purpose of jews in the cosmic scheme of things.

Think of flies and maggots which generally disgust us, but serve a valuable function of breaking down decaying material. Could they possibly infest a truly healthy society in the first place? MRSA for instance is incredibly common and yet infections are rare because most immune systems are able to fight it.

every enemy we defeat makes us wiser and stronger
the jews are the final boss of this planet
there's probably some crazy shit waiting for us out in space, and defeating the jews may help prepare us for it.

they are incapable. They always erode the cliff holding the bolder at bay and then, as it is obviously falling, instead of getting out of the way they keep piling more weight on top of it to make sure it rekts them with even more force

They are possessed by satanic spirits, user. If you are an alcoholic who has been saved, you know what I am talking about. Jews are literally zombies of the devil.

Prison rules, in other words. Great words to live by.

They are aliens, for one thing. Their magic is the talmud and kaballah (freemasons and others use this shit too) and they really do see us as stupid cattle.

t. lived on Bathurst Street in Toronto near King David Kosher Pizza and has Montreal jewdar so they don't scare me in the slightest

why dont the gypsies stop acting like subhumans and instead try to contribute to the societies that house them????

in the end it all boils down to culture

some cultures should be gotten rid of

wherever I am, I must also swindle

what do you propose they contribute, lice?

this has been covered to death and is another example of why a chan without an archive is next to useless

it boils down to jews desiring immediate material gain

Christianity is semitic

the ancient israelites have literally 0 blood relation to modern ashkenazi jews though
i'm not defending the israelites, it's just a fact.

I was being serious. I meant 'cosmic' more in the spiritual sense.

Alexander Fraser Tytler described the cycle of civilization as
Bondage
Spirituality
Courage
Liberty
Abundance
Selfishness
Apathy
Dependence
Bondage

I'm not necessarily saying that jews are a curse from God. In some cases, destruction is good. A delapidated building gets knocked down so a better one can be built.

Maybe jews really delude themselves into thinking that the better one will be built by them, and not simply out of evil. Regardless, they suck at building, start bickering which each other, nothing gets done, and someone else steps up to get to work. He locks the jews out of his home and it stands until enough bricks fall loose that the jews can sneak in and wreck the place again.

The site owners won’t return my e-mails. They don’t give a fuck about this place.

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL INTL SHILLS

lmao love it, made some low effort OC of this
saved

Why do you think red pilled ChristCucks get so triggered? It's because Jews in there eyes are the agents of Satan. There goal is to bring about Armageddon as prophesied in revelations. Kicking out the happy merchants and money changers became a religion.

Because they're plan is to get attacked by muslim countries which will then be used as an excuse for war, the final push for the greater israel plan while the western countries deal with their own crisis and third world being third world.

It doesn't even matter that christianity predates modern judaism. What matters is the current meme of our lord. His "rock" smooches the feet of muds. 'nuff said. Russia needs to invade so burger savages remember they were only larping for gibs and their white counterparts do away with silly notions of universal salvation.

Jews were initially the chosen people. They, among all nations, were given knowledge of the one true God. But instead of spreading His word they guarded Him jealously and hid Him in The Ark. The Word had to become flesh to free God from the clutches of the greedy jews.

Jews are sort of like the prodigal son in that they've squandered they're inheritance but here's the key difference: Instead of returning to their father (God) and asking for forgiveness they are doing everything in their power to fuck over the son who remained faithful (Christians) out of jealousy

They have a need to be persecuted.

They cause destruction because they WANT to be hated.

Notice how they basically starred themselves with the whole echo thing on twitter.

They WANT people to mark them so they can justify their oppression.

For the extremely greedy, one might think it would be a good idea to have a country full of dumb, impulsive buyers. They'll spend every dollar they have on the crap that you're selling, rather than saving it, and they'll vote for whomever you tell them to vote for, effectively giving you a country full of slaves.

Basically, they don't want to rule Europe, they want to rule Africa. But they want to live in Europe. The question to ask, however, is why they want to bring in Muslims, who are a little less dumb, and want to kill them.

The point is to play out the play of migrating to a place, rising to wealth and influence, being hated for no reason, destroying the place and being 'persecuted', wandering someplace else and starting it all over again.

The process is itself the goal. They're insane.

No different from Muslims hating Jews.

Both religions hate Jews because Jews are the fucking origin of their beliefs and they can't escape being cucked.

The problem goes far beyond the handful of banker Jews. Their entire race is a problem.

There are about 15 - 20 million Jews worldwide. Of that, how many do you think actually run things, or are in positions of real power? A couple hundred? Maybe a thousand? How many do you think are willfully involved in an actual globalist conspiracy? 10,000 tops, perhaps.

We're talking a less of 1/10th of 1%. Pogroms kill poor (or middle class) Jews living in villages. Crooked billionaires never face the consequences of their actions, and this is true regardless of race.

The existence of a violent underclass has been used throughout time as an excuse for the rulers to limit the freedom of the citizens, and control every aspect of their lives.

Some CIA asset Muslim shot up a night club? Close the borders? Nope. Address Islamic terrorism? – nope, that would be racist. Stop funding ISIS/AQ? Hey, that's a national security secret!

The real solution is to ban white people from owning guns.

SHILL THREAD CONFIRMED
NO SAGE ASTROTURFING

Shit thread.

they can't

it's their fatal flaw

Jews are literally insane. It works ok for them when they are in a society that's healthy and doesn't know how to spot the hooked nose poking out through the curtain because it lends them an audaciousness other peoples lack but it means when shit goes south they never spot the angry mob till its too late.

I mean they can make tremendous amounts of money, even control Hollyjew and nobody would notice if they didn't push degeneracy. When I first became red pilled, or maybe I wasn't truly red pilled, I didn't really hate kikes, but instead hated beaners, niggers, muslims, etc. But, after reading about people like Soros, I really can't stand those parasites, and I think they're building their own coffins.

I'm sorry OP, but this argument only works if you think the Holohoax actually happened.

Because of their own pride and selfishness.

In their minds, they are LITERALLY god's chosen people. You would have to dedicate your life to becoming the world's biggest asshole to become more arrogant than that.