Half-chan warrant canary is down!

The warrant canary is down on 4chan.

This even more interesting when you consider that the russians were banned for a good part of the day yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

canarywatch.org/Holla
pastebin.com/eTWJDqHN
archive.is/kOjWt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins
forbes.com/sites/matthickey/2016/03/31/couple-endures-early-morning-seattle-police-raid-for-hosting-tor-server-4chan-involved/#556ec4b7170c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage
this is not an extension of fagchan

no one cares about cuckchan

What a bunch of faggots. If it happened to cuckchan then it can happen to Holla Forums. That's why you should care.

Gas yourselves.

I don't mean to be a complete newfag, but what did the warrant canary cover, and what specifically does this mean?

Does this mean that the FBI has complete and full access to everything on that site now?

lmao no. That's like saying if it happened to facebook it can happen to Holla Forums.

It was Bill Clinton posting cp again.

FBI has been running 4chan (and Holla Forums) for a while now.

you newfags amaze me

we exist now because of exile from cuckchan

let the goyim burn

both websites are compromised don't think jimmy boy isn't mining user data

reminder that jim is a freemason with a pig farm who fed hotwheels to his pigs, collected the pig's shit, grew maggots on the shit, and then baked the maggots into cookies

sage

it's real, but what the fuck is that picture of?
thought gook moot took those.

This.
Fortunately the FBI aren't actually totally pozzed.
Of course they have a certain degree of pozzness but that comes with being under the umbrella of pozzitivity.
They've wanted to take hellary down for a long time for Vince Foster.
They've wanted to take the see aye ayy down for an even longer time for JFK and a myriad of other fucked up shit since then.
Plus they fuck over all the cocksucking pieces of shit posting pedo shit on both boards so my energy definitely is with them.

Thank you, (((Langley))).

dubs and nailed it

I don't mean to be a complete newfag, but what did the warrant canary cover, and what specifically does this mean?

Basically it means that 4chan has been forced legally to hand over data as part of an investigation. When this happens, a website/business is legally barred from telling its users that their data is under investigation, so to get around this, they use a warrant canary which is a statement that they are not under investigation that is released at regular intervals

As soon as they stop releasing this regularly, you know they ARE under investigation and are legally unable to tell us so.

Reminder that infinity next keeps track of your ip, what boards you visit and what images you expand. Jim is a pig, not to be trusted. Holla Forums wasn't right but it still a good image.

Thank you, 999Anonymous666

Yawn, boring if that's the only thing you ever think about. Zz… Putting me to sleep, not even kidding.

Why are you such a massive faggot
Why do you talk like a 60 year old who just jumped on the internet and or a nigger?

were Infinity Never-ever ever to ever be deployed…

Because he is.

So wait if I remember correctly, apparently the Russian government is cracking down on imageboards, and that they DDoS'd cuckchan, so then Hiro range-banned all of Russia correct?

Except it can. My work has already blocked 8ch on its WiFi. Companies are always on the lookout for sites like ours

In any case, you will sleep, forever. And so will anyone who has ever been related to you, in order to exterminate the defective evil gene in you.
Go ahead and take a nap, old man.

No one cares.

I don't care about cuckchan, but for any newfags lurking, here is the Holla Forums warrant canary:

canarywatch.org/Holla Forums/

Whoa shit, there is a message now about the site no longer being maintained.

The fuck?

Who fucking cares

(checked)

The first step to getting fucked by this kind of thing is shitty moderation and ownership. We're already fucked in both of those departments so what make you think we're doing any better than halfchan/facebook? Holla Forums is not safe as far as privacy is concerned. proof in mp4 and pastebin.
pastebin.com/eTWJDqHN

Jim and Hiro are shady fucks to the extreme. Difference is Hiro pretends to be naive about it, and Jim acts like an asshole

Have you heard of my friend Yuri, user.?

didnt they outlaw hentai a month or so back?

Actually, this is pretty fucking important.

When you ever present any, maybe I'll have some to consider, my rainbow haired "friend".

There's some who are theorizing that this may have to do with a recent discussion on halfchans Holla Forums that seemed to indicate the posibility of an ISIS nuclear bomb terrorist event in the near future…

archive.is/kOjWt

That's the archived thread… Can any on take a look at this?

At least they used it. Jim said he wouldn't bother taking Holla Forums's down. Then again since he's selling user data I doubt he will need to which makes Holla Forums a complete and total honeypot.

I can't trust anything that's not cited because shills lie constantly about anything involving these issues.

Well thats it, bye Holla Forums

I'd love to see a "Spy versus Spy" retelling of this whole secret war between the State Dept, the FBI and others like the CIA(yy), NSA and the hundreds of front companies all of them have. It should debut around the time of Trump's re-election.

so the infinity symbol is the warrant canary?

This is even more interesting when you consider that the JIDF was shilling their new merchant images the other day as well.

I AM A REAL AMERICAN
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

Watch me give a fuck.

So that means we'll have even more faggotry here? Great as if summerfags weren't enough.

FBI has been modding cuckchan Holla Forums since at least project Chanology.

Try intelligence agencies for Holla Forums, it goes beyond federal burger cops. It was part of why they planned to fracture cuckchan in 2014.

What do you think it would take to get the FBI to begin raiding Hollywood pedo farms?

Legit question, yo…

What do we need to do to get this ball rolling?

After a scare in an earlier thread I figured I would hang low for a while, but fuck. This shit is ridiculous, there wouldn't BE a threat if you didn't let them in.

An act of congress.

Hmmm, too many in congress would protect them, methinks.

Powerful influance, the pedo's have.

Maybe some of them are being blackmailed or something?

idk

Am I the only person who comes to Holla Forums, /int/, /news/ etc for instant and moderately unfiltered reporting of global and national events?

These places put the media to shame.

Also bantz, I enjoy bantz.

Also:

Dear Mr Alphabet man, please v& and torture the shit out of the CP loving scum, they ruin my day. Please chemically castrate them.

Thank you, that is all.

Also, I loved you guys in "The Rock". Killer flick, nigga.

"Assimilation" is how you get a blended race where there once was a white race that stayed away from any coloured races nearby. He drew up legislation to force whites to allow coulereds en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins

Why is a photo of the Titans stadium in Nashville doing here?

Anyone care to explain what the photo on the home page has to do with the warrant canary?

This website's homepage claims that it's no longer maintained

What did he do with the cookies?

Is that 404 image unironically?

forbes.com/sites/matthickey/2016/03/31/couple-endures-early-morning-seattle-police-raid-for-hosting-tor-server-4chan-involved/#556ec4b7170c

The 4chin mods get people raided all the time, here they got people running a tor exit node swatted.

Here is an infographic on how Jim is turning Holla Forums into cuckchan 2.0

oops, left my tripcode on from Holla Forums

To all you faggots saying "who cares"…well, do you want those assholes coming here? because that's what's gonna happen…

It would take another gamergate-level scandal to get people to migrate to another chan. Unfortunately any talk of this or of how shit the mods and site owners are will have you bombarded with shill accusations.

Now there is an oxymoron, so let's call them for what they are, spying and suppression agencies meant to ease the genocide of all white people.

Your friends?

VPNs and proxies work fine you disinfo kike.

You can even post with TOR.

Holla Forums is already compromised ever since hotwheels was killed and jim-mason took over
Every user needs to operate with this knowledge