Every single human being on Earth is dead

OP is a fag

"Whoever is the last one alive, don't forget to turn off the light"

Holla Forums was right

Life sucks drop out

Holla Forums is always right my friend

Depiction of a human's general shape.
Atomic structure of a carbon atom (showing the number of protons, electrons, neutrons).
Depiction of the earth's position in the solar system.
General calculus concepts to get the next species a head start.
Everything that's on the Georgia Guidestones.
"We Failed, Please Forgive Us."

Final words:
"Time to go home."

noble trying to preserve human knowledge

The next species will have to pick up after our slack. Or perhaps a voyager race will find what once was.

If there was a way to preserve human tissue indefinitely in the monolith I'd include that as well.

"I was a woman, but I was cured"

A crucifix

The lords prayer

A christian hymn

A copy of the bible

And finally a depiction of the Earth, with various great landmarks

I heave a big locker that is protected with 20 locks.

There is a note advising that the keys are scattered within a kilometre of this case, one being on my corpse.

Eventually gathering all the keys, they will open this locker to find a note:

"ur a faget"

My final words will probably be an autistic warcry to echo throughout the empty land.

I would spend years studying so I could bump the ISS into a higher orbit. It is worth preserving in it's own right and could be preserved longer than anything on earth so long as I could get it higher so it doesn't re-enter in 30 years.

yes, gather up some wild horses, they totally wont back-kick you in the pelvis and shatter your bones when you try to stick your penis in them because real life is totally just like your cartoon ponies!

Its just like with humans user, got to take it slow and build up trust before you get to the banging.

Yes, this is true, unfortunately, most people who want to fuck horses have autism and autistic people tend to be too disconnected emotionally to know how to properly tame an animal

Final words:

My source:
>>5993405

Those are ponies, not horses. Ponies are for manchildren, Horses are for men of fine taste.

that's like asking me to prove that the sky is blue
anybody with at least one functional eye can see that horsefuckers are created when a guy is too hopelessly aspergic to ever have successful relations with a sexual partner so they retreat into a realm of fantasy to cope with the loss and loneliness

I don't kill myself because I'm finally alone and at peace, but I do make a monolith to myself as God of this realm of dust.

I go north to find the svalbard genetic archives then dedicate the rest of my life to rebuilding what was lost
mankind itself shall be my monument for all the universe to see
except for niggers, any vials that contain black DNA go straight in the trash

I would probably just kill myself holding my waifu body pillow. Can't imagine myself killing myself from loneliness (since I haven't already).

Or maybe horses are just superior to human women in every way?

Assuming I was, since people have already done important things, like preserving the Bible, genes, a satellite, or remaking mankind itself, I…am not sure what I would do.
Maybe write about why we died, say most of the world deserved it, the right was almost right, Idk.

If I could, I would make androids (or non-human shaped robots) with life-like AIs to populate the world.

I don't support bestiality or excessive vidya, but good on you for rejecting suicide.

Just get or train a woman strong enough to ride the back of, and who eats hay.

This too.

bump

The secret lies below"

So global warming, and some large scale event will go even faster.

I'd not kill myself, the only reason i might is food running low and no way to make some, so let's pretend that's what's happening.
My last message would be my own name, date of birth, and the date of today.
My last words… i'd probably just sing que será, será until i can remember the lyrics, hum the rest, and then pull the gun when the song is over.

WE DUN GOOF'D

yes, but why??!!!!

so, a warning of what not to do and what reading material to avoid?

good show, old faggot. good show

Niggers tongue my anus

a) NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

b) NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

keket

Niggers are the real jews
fake white jews are the kikes
niggers are niggers
niggers are bad
jews are bad
white man is god
kikes are jews\
kikes are bad

it all makes sense now…

hey cult state. how are you doing? is Holla Forums to your liking?

I would never kill myself, I would just explore the world and then masturbate in notable places of interest.

Zionists did this.

Fucking fags all of you. I would get access to worlds nukes and set a few off totally destroying the only life in the universe. As the nuclear fallout sets in and all plants and animals are dying, I would say this single line, "check my dubs."

I'd draw a picture of two men stabbing one another in the back at the same time.

One word: "Hubris"