Autist readin about otger autists

So my whole work place thinks I'm absolutely nuts now, how's your day going?

>Oh i bet its that qt i gave my number to
>Group name we hate user

It's all down hill from there.

For them.

The one time where I wished gun laws were more flexible around here
Im probably just going to off myself one of these days

It's okay user so some people dislike you. It's not the end of the world or anything.

At least get your gun illegally, so libfags can't blame lax gun control laws.

Nah dude, build bombs so they can't talk about gun control laws.

I guess im just having a bad day, I tried browsing pics of cute girls but then the girls I like get shit on by you guys
I really should change my environment

That's some cruel shit, user… How exactly did you make them laugh tho?

Yeah,now you're talking just giving up is way too pussy honestly.

I made jokes about everything, I thought I was honestly funny, some girls that werent in on it laughed too so im hoping I actually was

My life is a bit shit, well I mean im not ugly or fat or any of that kind, im just being fucked in the ass by the universe

Then its time to make the universe your bitch. Spluh user.

It's gonna be allright sounds like a shit tier community college honestly.

So what are they saying about you in the group? Must be awful, but it's not the end of the world, dude

Do you have a social life at all or are you known as that one loner kid?

He's here, what do you think?

Im kinda known as that kid that most people are kinda friends with but noone really knows anything about him jesus fuck that sounds edgy
Im just kinda there I guess, I hang with people in classes and sometimes talk to them outside of them but I dont enjoy hanging with any of them, not an emo at all, I just like chill music and being on my own

They were mainly just saying kindergarten grade shit, shit like oh I dont like you, nobody likes you

I know its really fucking stupid but I never had much of a confidence anyway

It is but I dont really have a choice by now

Im trying mang, he keeps pinning me down and filling me with new galaxies

Its okay, you and me will make it through college user. I'm taking a break cause of some problems… but it'll end one day.

Why arent you guys posting autism stories?
Now I just feel like some bullying victim in a teachers lounge

That one kid, eh? I was just like that in my 4th year of high school. It sucked. I ate lunch in the toilets because I didn't want to be seen without friends. Kids found out and I was super embarrassed about it.

But I pulled through, and went to another school and made friends.

Bottom line; It'll end, nothing lasts forever.

Best advice I can give you is to focus on self-improvement, not for them, but for yourself. Learn a skill, or start reading books or draw or whatever it is you like doing. As long as it's PRODUCTIVE. It's great for your self-esteem. When you become more confident, everything will fall in its place.

So if you want to become happy, find yourself something you're good at, and dedicate yourself to that.

I'm a veteran with ptsd and paranoia problems. I just prefer quiet solitude these days tbh.

im not that kid
kinda hard to explain
See it as that one guy that almost everyone is friends with, is kinda humerous etc etc But he just does his own thing I suppose, has is complete own set of friends and interests that noone you know really is in
See it as those kids that were into this pretty cool but exclusive thing like movie club or something, they had their own movie club friends outside of class
Im getting into this way too much and I should really get to sleep
Later 8friends, you guys may be the bane of my existence sometimes but at times like this im glad to be in such a nice community when it comes to it

sleep tight
don't let the bed bugs bite
and if they do
grab a shoe
and beat them till they're black and blue

So, you're saying you were a nerd with nerd friends?

No I was a psychedelic kid with psychedelic friends
Get on the lucy train to neverland

No but for real we were basically like the stoners except we acted a bit less chill, rarely ate and just listened to neo-psych
Most of us also dressed like sun araw or wore some loose ass shirts
It was all pretty neat, dont hang with them anymore, trying to find a new group like that