ITT: things you are ashamed to admit

I regularly browse r/4chan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got beat up by special needs children in elementary school.

I walked in my front yard with my dick out once when I was like 7
a guy down the street saw me

Did he keep the pics?

I voted for Obama once

I used to believe in bernie sanders and think trump was a bad man.

I did too, but it was mostly because Sarah Palin what dumb as fuck. still feel guilty though.

Not really embarrassing here, and I'm not sexually attracted to children, but anime and manga lolis arouse me a little.

Stop lying to yourself and join the pedo master race.

I've only fucked 4 girls

the quality of your masculinity is not measured by how many vagina's you've conquered

no but yer welcome to lust after what you can't have for as long as you'd like.

Me only one, that's my only shame not to have fucked more

Real little girls are unattractive and smelly. The only thing they have in common with anime lolis is their diminutive proportions

Keep telling yourself that. Those 2D characters designed specifically to represent children in no way represent children, right?

I stopped killing niggers.

those neighbor girls you watch get on the bus everyday don't have a mother or father that would cry and/or kill you if you tried to molested them, right? They also wouldn't cry and unwillingly supply you with sex, right?

I've only grilled 4 fucks

Communism

I don't have any neighbors and I'm usually not up in the mornings to see anybody get on any bus anyway. I think you have the wrong person.

Same as me…Palin! WTF were they smoking

I feel bad after I masturbate.

I want to kill myself so badly but I just don't have the commitment or the courage to follow through with it.

I used to be very alpha, but I'm becoming increasingly beta because I don't want to have to think about the horrifying fact that I am alive, enough to make decisions.

I'm going to community college just to keep a low profile from my friends and family.

I have no plans and no ambition.

I found some naked pictures of my self when I was 7 and I fapped to it.

Things I'm ashamed to admit to people in real life

Things I'm ashamed to admit here

Thats like every other person here.

I post on Holla Forums

I am ashamed. So is my mother.

Deadpool knows.

U2?

I don't believe in Bono.

That's OK… Bono doesn't believe in you, either.

i only have one testicle
It's great conversation starter on omegle with girls, but i've been ashamed of it in rl a few times.

I once groped a child on a bus, but I was too much of a pussy to do much.

I just spent money I shouldn't have spent on something I didn't need. Too much money. Money my family could have used.

I drink too much. I eat too much.

I rely on fantasies to deny reality while reality slowly crushes any chance I have at real happiness.

I hate my father.

I have treated my children badly.

I dropped my youngest child on his head as a baby. I didn't take him to the hospital because I'm a coward.

I tell lies about my military service.

I know you, don't I?

I pulled down an eight year old's pants when I was around twelve. He then pulled down my pants. I liked it.

I am not turned off by chest hair on a girl, nor meaty vulvae.

I hate phone calls with a passion and have intentionally not answered them to nice and personal friends on many occasions even if they would have been a friendly thing to clear up plans. I leave the phone on silent and pretend to lose it for days on end. I also realized I don't say "good-bye" before hanging up but I don't want to fix such bad behavior as I find it a part of me.

I get nervous talking to both guys and girls like a stereotypical man who can't talk to girls. On another aside, I like the Big Bang Theory TV show.

I'm an immigrant from a Spanish speaking country but I'm insecure with my Spanish and fear I am forgetting it. Stuttering does not help it.

I've lied to my psychological therapist about not having a girlfriend when I actually did.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one, I absolutely despise talking on the phone. If youre going to take the effort to actually talk just meet up, otherwise you might aswell text me

I'm a furfag, gnome is my favorite de, I've never had a job, and I flunked 3 years of high school.

I often lie about things just so I can have more of a personality that isnt my own, I hate my lie personality

I'm both great and terrible at talking to people, I'm not at all capable of starting a conversation but I can keep one up like a pro

Im pretty ashamed of my body, not fat or anything weird either I just dont like it

im extremely picky when it comes to girls to a point where I have ended 2 relationships because I didnt like their music choices, and ditched a girl mid conversation because she liked the fast and the furious, despite me being a very open minded person

I liked my best friends little sister when she was 4 years younger than me (10-11)

I am currently locked up in a Mental Health Institution

Didn't we just discuss that in another thread?

like 3 days ago but im not an interesting person :^(

I have never made a thread that got more than 20 replies, excluding my own.

I've only fucked 0 girls.

Why not user?

That's pathetic, I make shitpost threads that get more than that on a daily basis.

I love to crossdress, and when my girlfriend peggs me.

Hello Marco. I can hear you screaming thru the wal next door.

Marco was an Animorph who was the son of the host body of Visser One. Later, he freed his mother Eva from the Yeerk overlord. Soon thereafter, the Yeerk who had the rank of Visser Three was promoted to Visser One.

His fate at the end of the series is unknown, but presumed dead.

You're like a grand master pimp daddy in these parts

I try to keep appearances of being a hard-working person and almost believe it myself, but the fact that I'm over 25 and haven't gotten almost anything notable done despite developing my skills is a constant reminder that I'm a cowardly scatterbrain who will end up feeling like a waste of potential.

I get drunk once a week and shitpost either most awkward, cringey, angsty shit ever or the most retarded. That or if I do go out with my friends to drink, I'm an annoying FUCCBOI.

Then when I'm hungover for the day after and wallow in shame and continuously vomit till it is night time.

Then I forget how retarded I acted last time I was drunk and do it all over again the following week. But I'm slowly getting the hint that I could be an idiot and I should pick up better hobbies.

Also I didn't vote but I put money on the EU Referendum instead because I thought 'Everyone seems so mad over this, I'm keeping WAY away from this as possible'.

Every week is like a cringefest for me and I just want to get off the ride.

bump

also, you're a FUCCBOI.

Might aswell end it right now

other than the sister part… yeah

Wow user, blast from the past.

How old are you?

Mine is the fact that I've been looking for work for three months now but haven't found shit. Job market sucks.

I was out of werk for 6 months not too long ago, I feel you. My trick was i stopped applying through job posting sites and instead just looked for any business with google maps, applying en mass to every business within 10 miles of my home.

Still no girlfriend tho.

is this like some dune shit? I read dune a while ago but this sounds like dune, and yet a lot different.

howd u get internets?

Matt Black Hawk … good of you to confess

From the cover of one of my favorites in the series.

I have an illogical sexual attraction to The Pope. I'm a good Catholic, but I can't go up to receive the Sacrament at Mass, because I keep getting a massive hard-on, just thinking about the whole Popery of it all.

fag

If you're Catholic go to masterchan you fucking pedo.

Please stop the hate! I just needed to confess my sin! I don't know why I jerk-off to The Pope, I honestly don't!

I always thought that priest on Faux News was pretty cute

when i was about 6 years old, i had a toy lunchbox. one time i was watching teletubbies, there was a segment about some kids my age, so i pretended that i was a giant and they were tiny, and i pulled them out of the tv screen and put them in the lunchbox with the baby sun, and then i pretended to eat them.

one time when i was 10 i tried to suck my own dick, and my older brother walked in on me

I used to genuinely believe human nature was a thing.

Did he do it for you?

after the initial shock, he turned around and ran out of the house

my tongue is abnormally long so i can lick the head of my penis but it hurts my back and makes me feel gay, so i believe it is much better to just lube up muh rod and crank it out.

So what flavour is your meat popsicle?

tastes like dick. feels softer than you'd imagine even when it's erect.

Lust is a form of idolatry

Try building a strong relationship with a woman instead of having meaningless daliances that will leave you nothing but the grave and an itchy willy

So what's the story behind this image lad?

WTF does that taste like you fag?

its probably not hard to figure out if you're uncut. go about your day normally. piss and masturbate as usual and then after a day of that, wash your hands and rub your finger around under your foreskin and taste it.

i don't know how you would do it if you're cut, because there would be nowhere for bodily fluids to accumulate

I once molested my friends 10 year old sister back when I was 15

I regret it every time i think about it

I assume it tastes like normal skin but warm and slightly saltier.

Tell us every detail

we were upstairs playing some video games and his little sister came up and layed down next to me and fell asleep and when my friend left the room i pulled down her panties and fingered her

apparently he found out i guess she wasn't all the way asleep and went around telling everyone at school

but lucky I had a pretty good name for myself at the school so I just said for some reason he hated me and started rumors

I cheated on my girlfriend with a craigslist stranger 20 minutes ago and have no idea if I feel guilty

Sucking his dick felt amazing, but NY gf gives better blowjobs. I ended up creampieing his asshole and rushed home to scrape myself clean

I don't want to be a cheater but sucking dick is amazing

Kill yourself

what was her reaction while it was happening? i can't imagine that if she was still awake, why she would just lie there at let you pull down her panties and finger her. i imagine that getting molested would at least cause some kind of reaction.

she just squirmed and stuff it wasn't like she was trying to stop me

She probably enjoyed it and you got busted because she asked her brother to finger her later.

when i was like, 12 or 13 I could outright suck my dick if i spent an hour stretching
really regret not doing it more tbh

I skateboarded to school in 2016

getting unspooked is brutal sorry you had to endure it

do you just want to die all the time or are you better at ignoring everything and making horrible assumptions than I am

Excuse me - that should be labelled nanites.

is it a skateboard or a longboard? and do you ride on the sidewalk or the pavement?

Skateboard with skatepark wheels and I ride sidewalk on flat ground and asphalt downhill

seriously?! i bought a skateboard a few years ago with skatepark wheels, to learn how to ride. riding on sidewalks fucking sucked.

I learned to ride on old broken streets so the cracks and uneven sidewalk dont really bother me

it wasn't just that it was unpleasant, it slowed down so fast that it would have been more practical to just walk instead

that is a very good point, but I usually just push through it and hope I hit flat ground soon
(very often I end up looking like a retard curbstomping a roach)

If you moved to the US, you better goddamn forget the Spanish.

Integrate or go home Enrique.

I masturbated to a fat black woman fucking an old white man with a strap-on.

I've come to the conclusion that It was the lowest point in my life up to this day.

I jerked my self off with the hand of a black girl.

I made the foolish mistake to get wheels around 89b for my first skateboard.

All of the streets around me were cracked, and I didn't have the confidence to go to an actual skatepark. So, I rode it to school every once in a while, until the trucks/wheels got stolen by some nigger. I knew who stole them, but I put off filing a police report because I was lazy. He probably moved somewhere else.

Fucking kill yourself. You're an embarrassment to all life.

Hi carl

I am responsible for introducing most of the Hanks currently circulating into this community.

That's nothing to be ashamed of.

I don't know, what letter does my last name start with?

I started college recently and I already have a crush on a classmate

I started college recently, and I think one of my classmates has a crush on me

i hate you both and hope you die of ass cancer

I started college recently, and I think one of my classmates wants to rape me

i do

lucky faggot

In high school, I succesfully masterbated to completion sitting at a table across from the girl I was fantasizing about. I was looking dead at her the entire time.
Also, I'm marrying the girl I lost my virginity to.

Why would you be ashamed to admit that?

Eh, I feel too inexperienced to get married sometimes. I don't have it in me to cheat, even though the opportunity has come up before.

Non-cheating beta fag

Pretty much.

You're doing it as god intended. Don't be a whore.

Fucking hard though. Just started going back to college, and when you're older, girls (I'm assuming with daddy issues) throw themselves at you. Or they're just sluttier than I remember.

I would rather date a /cuteboy/ than girl.

Just remember that only shitskins and women cheat on a loyal spouse.

fag

Never fear, Anal lube is here.

Like, consensually rape you?

I wish I could stop doing crossdressing and fooling around with guys. Well its only been one guy I'd have a married fwb for nearly 3 years now. I can't stop but I want too.

Let him do it then tell us in detail how it went

I'm a decently attractive female, but I've become so obsessed with yaoi that I've ruined my sexuality. I'm disgusted by my cow udder tits and squishy body.
Straight sex is an automatic turnoff.
Lesbo sex is degenerate does nothing for me either.

I can't even touch myself without feeling completely disgusted.

I just want to have a twink six-pack and cuddle with another boy.

Yaoi has fucking ruined my life

Oh jeez… Only 1 or more??
I'm a closeted homosexual to my family which is weird because I'm noticeably a faggot to the people I work with.
I stare at people because I don't know how to initiate a social conversation.
I'm a virgin still and am at the point that I can understand Elliot Rodgers' rage about it. He was my hero basically…
I was fed so many pills as a kid that the only memories I have are when I would get screamed at and I'm convinced thats the reason I'm borderline psychopathic.

I'm posting in this thread,

if it makes you feel better, you're probably just insane and actually not fat.

I only masturbate to hentai, and think women are all too much to deal with.

You and everyone else that understands the complete bitter loneliness of existence will, in fact, die lonely and disappointed. Welcome.

That reminds me of another thing I want to admit. I want to find a cuteboy and fuck him. Not normally, I want to hold his arms back, push his face into the floor, and fuck his ass raw until I push in as far as I can to cum. I want to physically dominate him and break him until he's a subservient little woman. He would have to wear nothing but little dresses, and act properly.

is great

*not the chick you're replying to

But that gave me an odd sense of comfort. I know that I will die alone and disappointed in myself, and hearing other fags admit they know that too is just weirdly comfy.

So..thank you?

I use one of pic related as a makeshift sex doll.

I never told anyone this.
One time years ago I was going to spend a night at a friends house.
On the way over I gave someone a ride into town.
After I got to my friends house I discovered the person I gave a ride too had
taken all my money out of my wallet. (it was lying on the center console and night time so I didn't see it)
I was furious.
Some small kittens were in the yard and came up to me. They were meowing and rubbing on my shoes.
They thought I was friendly.
In anger I kicked at them and went inside.
The next morning I was woken by the sound of a small boy crying outside.
He was crying because he found some of his kittens dead.
I can still hear his cries.
That was many many years ago.
Maybe the worst thing I ever did in my whole life.
Almost crying as I type.
I tried to make up for it. I rescued a wild cat and let him live in my home. His name was Felix. Über cat.
I adopted a dog from the shelter. Her name is Jessie. Best dog EVER.
I am always kind to all animals. I almost crashed my car the other day trying to avoid one crossing the road.
It sucks because I love animals.

Nothing has ever erased that night.
I'm sorry kittens.

now I am crying.

At least you have remorse. That kind of makes up for it.

But the fact that you have so little self-control while angry is shameful. You should work on that.

no amount of saved kittens or puppies will make up for what you did.
The fact, that you would kill yourself and endanger other humans just to avoid hitting an animal shows me, that you are fully aware of your reaction. That means that you know you should feel remorse but you actually dont.
Admit it user, nobody knows you here, admit that you enjoyed sending that little boys sweet kitten straight to hell.

My boyfriend used to be a lot like that, but then he found two things that gave him happiness again. Our relationship and mountaineering. Don't give up yet. Struggle on. Maybe you will find a little bit of happiness yourself one day; and if you do, the struggle was worth it.

got a couple barn cats
even selling kittens for $20 doesnt cover the time spent communicating with people so if there's too many or if they dont have the right fur color i just gotta drown em. better to do it early so i dont get attached.

seriously though, dumb cunts sending so many fucking emails. like shit nigga i got pictures and a god damn video up there just pick one and come get it stop fucking emailing me.

this make me laugh

Obama was the less shitty between them

FUCCBOI>>6150129

I spend atleast 2 hours per day on librechan.

kill yourself

I went to high school with a introverted anime/fantasy loving girl. She is 29 now and never had a boyfriend, I'm sure she is as messed up as you two. I want to save her

I fap to shemales, wouldn't mind dating one but want to have kids. Also right-wing.

It's an impossible task.

t. man soon to be in the gulag.

I love you.

This is like a poem, it made me sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia
You should look into treatment.

post on

>>>/christian/

POST. TITS. NOW.

Find her.
Talk to her.
Ask if she wants to date.
Cuddle her.

I have a lot under my belt. I'm greatly attractive and active. My penis is 6.9 inches. I'm pretty good in bed. I have a deep voice. I can easily make people laugh. I know how to look confident. All my grades are As. I'm a year away from becoming a surgeon. I handle my money well. Everyone thinks I'm great.

But I'm secretly the most racist and sexist man I know. Vore is the only thing that turns me on into over drive. I watch questionable things and go to questionable websites online (Like Holla Forums). Loneliness sometimes hits me during the nights. No one in life will ever understand this.

and the worst thing is it's not that people *can't* understand it's that they can't be bothered to

How can I pick out lonely girls?
Outside of fatties ofcourse

Have you ever actually had sex, or dated?

The psychology behind girls into yaoi is pretty simple. You're afraid of your own sexuality, and you hate other women. What's your relationship with your mom like? Girls into yaoi typically have control issues and incredibly low self esteem, you're the female version of a cuckold. Like a man who wants to watch his wife fuck other men, but you want to gush about two guys fucking and force them into it. Are you capable of orgasm without a vibrator?

I knew a girl not unlike you once. Man did I want to hit that. She was a metalhead, chubby, a bit gothy, massive awesome fucking tits. She met this British guy off the internet. He flew to the US to meet her. He stayed at her house for two weeks, she said during this time "We only actually fucked once, but I gave him like a million blowjobs." When the guy got home he promptly dumped her. He got what he wanted, he had his fun, and he was done with her.

Shortly after that she started drawing yaoi slash art of herself forcing the members of Dethklok to fag out with eachother. It was a combination of hatred towards her own sex and anger towards men in general for one guy pumping and dumping her.

Also, if you have "cow udder tits" embrace them. Whether or not you like them doesn't fucking matter, imagine if those "six-pack twinks" hated their bodies and decided to gain 400 pounds, would they become sexy because they were happy? No. And neither will you. So just fucking accept the power your body gives you and-

…Lemme have them digits.

there's always tomorrow, user.
I believe in you.

I have no idea how to function as a normal human being. I have no energy, no drive, no skill or talent. There's like a million different things I want to do and accomplish, but I can't find the time for any of them.

Social interaction is exhausting to me. I can get a girlfriend easily, but once I have one she monopolizes all of my time and everything else falls into neglect. I want to write novels, I want to post videos on youtube, I want to learn new skills and read books, I want to train my dog, but instead every day I wake up, I eat something, I take my dog for a walk and I lift, I watch something I've pirates, I jerk off a couple times to chaturbate sometimes thinking of exes, and I go to sleep.

What people don't get and never could is that the more I care about them the harder it is for me to talk to them, on the phone especially. I don't have an issue talking to customer service people or ordering stuff on the phone. That's their job, we have no personal relationship, our interaction doesn't matter, but if it's a girl I'm dating it gets harder and harder for me to talk on the phone with them the longer we're together. I can't talk to my brother or grandmother on the phone, I hate talking with family at all. This is part of why when I'm with a girl, the first night we're together I'm fucking cassanova. I'm funny, I'm masculine, I'm dominant, but the longer we're together the more withdrawn and weak I become.

There's like a dozen girls who if I never cut contact with, would likely be living with me right now, but due to a combination of fearing how angry they'll react if I try to reconnect, and the realization that if we *do* reconnect they'll eat up all of my time again, I'm all alone. And because these girls obsessively look for me online, I can't even socialize on the usual websites I do because they're fucking ALWAYS there waiting with their questions. Why did I ignore them? Why did I cut them off? Why did I disappear?

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, ALRIGHT?

post ur tits fam

I have over 300 days in League of Legends and I've spent over $300 on skins alone.

Please end my suffering

Well, user, have the kittens stopped screaming?

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're obviously remorseful and, I'm assuming, have worked on your temper

try making to do lists. It helps me stay focused and I get to about 1/2 the stuff I need to get done as apposed to none of it. I've found old lists from several years back that were competed eventually.

I think I will. Will have to approach slowly and not spook her.

when i was 16 i knocked up my girlfriend and then talked her into getting an abortion.

I've only fucked 5 girls.
All of them hookers

based mods.
Now if only they would do that for cuckchanners.

I still come to 8ch despite being otherwise mentally healthy, having a reasonable social life, an okay sex life and infinitely better places to hang out on the internet

And I have no fucking clue why

shut up nigger

I'm like this, I dropped out of High School in grade 11 because I was planning on killing killing myself and I wanted to live it up before I did it. 6 years later I'm still alive, still a dropout and I haven't even left my house since then.

I drink alone.

But do you have kitty kat katarina?

once a drop out, always a drop out. you'll always be a drop out now. hah hah. ha.

Yeah probably

Racism and sexism are natural no matter what (((the media))) says. Holla Forums is the OC capital f the internet, as OC is the true quantifier of website quality you chose well.

;_;

Look up S.M.A.R.T goals, they help allot.

This is the best website on the net.

I have a vore fetish.

no

I have fucked -1 girls, shut up

I visited reddit once

It's a decent proxy

sometimes
no…?

You were never alpha

lol

You haven't left your house in six years? Damn, that's impressive in a twisted way.

Did you kill a son or a daughter?

wtf? that girl really fucked herself up. WHat kind of exercise did she do? She only lost hair and tits.

This place is full of people who also use reddit as you can see here >>>Holla Forums650677

get over yourself.

So you fucked a guy?

i dream of white guy farts

NOOT NOOT

OC Copypasta of when this guy got big. I remember this

Hey, Üntermensch. I'm making a Concentration Camp - excuse me if I'm about to get Blitzkrieg, but please, I'm praying that if any Jew is out there listening, I'm 25 years of age, and I'm not annexing my names, and the videos I have made, I was not annexing Austria and this is serious and not a joke, please. I live in Dusseldorf, Duestchland, and right now it is in the middle of Oktober, und Christmas will be like, in 2 months, bitte, bitte! It's not like, still warm here, for fall. If you look around, some of the Jews are destroying Germany.

If you see from a distance, just a little bit. But where I'm at, its just a little clean. I'm going to show you how my concentration camp looks. How it really looks.
This is what it looks like. This is my gas chamber. But, I'm making this camp, this is my concentration camp, this is the stuff I do with my camp. This is my camp, and I need to put it out there that, ja, JA! JA, BITTE!

I wish to be part of White National Socialist Party, and I wish to be part of the Waffen-SS, and if you are Jewish descent, you will be gassed, gas, on my, gas. I wish for you to be gassed in my Dark Concentration Camp, and if you are with Aryan Descent, you will be part of the Master Race in my Duestchland, cause I'm Hitler, and if you have Slavik Blood, I want you to be gassed like Jews.

I'm gassing them cause this is not a joke. I would like to get in the National Socialist Party, and gas Jews off of it.

Hey, faggots. I'm making this post - excuse me if I'm about to get fucked in the ass, but please, I'm praying that a Big Fat SJW is out there reading. I'm 27 years of age, I'm not getting pegged, and the posts I have made, I was not getting pegged, and this is serious and not a joke, please. I live in NYC, New York, and right now it is the middle of GamerGate. Anita coming to fuck my ass will be like, in 2 months, please, please.. it's not, it's still like, stretched there, since last time, if you look around, some parts are still bruised and are changing colors, if you see.. see from a distance, just a little bit. But, where I'm at, its just a little warm here, I'm going to just show you how I got fucked in the ass, how I really got pegged by SJW's. This is how I got fucked with a strapon, this is my ass. But, I'm making this post, this is my dildo, and this is the stuff I put in my ass. This is my 4chan, and I need to put it out there that, yes, YES! YES PLS NSA

I wish to be part of the Datamining SJW Groups, and I wish to be part of GamerGate, and if you're a big fat dyke, you will be the one to fuck me, fuck, in my, tight ass. I wish for you to peg me in my big loose anus, and if you are a guy, you will be part of the 5 Guys with Zoe Quinn, cause I'm a faggot. And, if you are Hiroyuki Nishimura, I want you to fuck me in the ass and shitpost on my imageboard.

I'm posting this cause this is not a joke, I would like to get fucked in the ass by Anita Sarkeesian.

Hey, youtubers. I'm making a video- excuse me if I'm about to get emotional, but please, I'm praying that if any white male is out there listening, I'm 31 years of age, I'm not drinkin', and the videos I've made, I was not drinking and this is serious and not a joke, please, I live in Florida, Pennslyvania, and right now this is the middle of October, Christmas will be like, in 2 months, please, please.. it's not, it's still like, warm here, for fall, if you look around, some of the trees are changing colors, if you see… see from a distance… just a little bit. But, where I'm at, its just a little warm. I'm just going to show you how I look, how I really look. This is how I look like, this is my body. But, I'm making this youtube video, this is my hair, this is the stuff I do with my hair. This is my youtube video, and I need to put it out there that, yes, YES! YES PLS :D

I wish to be a part of fart male white porn, and I wish to be a part of Brown Funnel Noodles, and if you're blonde hair, you will be the chicken cream, fart, on my, fart I wish for you to fart on my brown funnel noodles, if you are a guy with red hair, you will be part of barbeque spicey CHICKEN on my black brown noodles funnel, cause I'm a funnel, and if you have dark hair, I want you to be like is the beef cream over my black funnel noodles.

I'm doing this cause this is not a joke. I would like to get in fart male porn.

make it into your own copypasta

This is now a >>>/fart/ thread