This faggot rapes little boys and dogs

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

You seem to have no problem with raping little boys for showing up at that very party, OP. If anything, I think you're the rapist.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Getting ready to molest them

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

No age verification. And, how come you have these pictures yourself? They're so quick for demand, especially for the dog-fucker one. tbh I think you're fucking with us OP, because why are you on here about it? Report it to the police.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

It was all over 16chan, and 4chan the other day

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

then why not fuck off back to 16chan and 4chan?

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

Because this faggot deserves to die, trying to get any help I can

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

Fuck off and just go get your *help* from police. Better yet, go on /baphomet/index.html like I suggested. You won't find anything but pain here.

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Pain for him?

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

For you. For anyone who browses this board. They are guaranteed nothing but pain, either now or in the future. Pain and depression unless they stop Holla Forumsrowsing.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

I actually don't care much besides the sick thought of beastiality and poop on a dick game

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

"Poop on a dick" love it!

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Well he diddles dogs, is gay, and needs new hobbies, but no shit confirming if he's into boys. Listen OP, you have to have this shit ready before you get here - do you know how many people make up shit on someone because they don't like them and want someone else to do the work for them? Just think, how can you show is him?

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

How do you prove he likes boys, if a text admitting doesn't work?

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Who cares?

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

/baph/ is dead,user

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit