This faggot rapes little boys and dogs

This faggot rapes little boys and dogs

Tarl Sargent
1673 Cove Ct
Naperville, IL

[email protected]/* */
www.facebook.com/tizzarl

OP is a ***

If they let him rape them, they deserve it.

Not growling != consent

Well if he doesn't, who will???

Nice. I'd be his friend.

His best friend?

Bum chum?

[email protected]/* */

sounds like Sergeant, but either way NYPA. go to >>>/baphomet/ if you want that faggot.

Did you want related vid?

Looks like a female dog to me.

You haven't even shown any evidence its the same person either, user.

There's screenshots of texts and emails, though idk if theres any proof with him and the kids

Still no proof they're the same person, user.

You seem to have no problem with raping little boys for showing up at that very party, OP. If anything, I think you're the rapist.

Getting ready to molest them

No age verification. And, how come you have these pictures yourself? They're so quick for demand, especially for the dog-fucker one. tbh I think you're fucking with us OP, because why are you on here about it? Report it to the police.

It was all over 16chan, and 4chan the other day

then why not fuck off back to 16chan and 4chan?

Because this faggot deserves to die, trying to get any help I can

Fuck off and just go get your *help* from police. Better yet, go on >>>/baphomet/ like I suggested. You won't find anything but pain here.

Pain for him?

For you. For anyone who browses this board. They are guaranteed nothing but pain, either now or in the future. Pain and depression unless they stop Holla Forumsrowsing.

I actually don't care much besides the sick thought of beastiality and poop on a dick game

"Poop on a dick" love it!

Well he diddles dogs, is gay, and needs new hobbies, but no shit confirming if he's into boys. Listen OP, you have to have this shit ready before you get here - do you know how many people make up shit on someone because they don't like them and want someone else to do the work for them? Just think, how can you show is him?

How do you prove he likes boys, if a text admitting doesn't work?

Who cares?

/baph/ is dead,user

We're not your army, OP. All your proof could be fake and we can't verify it anyway. Take this to the police if you want to destroy lives.

Besides 14+ is not pedophilia, lel.

I bet those boys were dressed all slittily and shit.
They deserved it.

What about the dog,user?
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE DOGS

Dogs are sexy

They are fucking whores.
They will do anything to please their masters, so yeah, they wanted it too.

He's clearly asking for it

Oh yeah.
He wants it bad.

bump

Dogs? That's fucked up.

Well I've got a date with him tommrow night op, we might just hook up even ;) gonna be great.

Let us know how it goes!

Ain't it though?

I'm sure he'd do you too

How'd it go?

If that's his numbeer, then there's some proof, but that might not stick in a court. It depends if he can get caught by an investigator or a legal body you notify. I know it may bee the beest you have available to tie him to it, but at this point you might as well just tell law enforcement, provide the evidence, and see what they can do.

the reason for all the extra e's is the work filter
try to type b-e with the - and an extra e is added