Left 4 dead 2

youtube.com/watch?v=6V3fD_ysXLs

holy fuck I miss versus someone please tell me they know what I'm talking about

Well if you have friends left from back then you can still play on private servers.

I remember days when you got kicked from a lobby for having less than 500 hours.

It's still up and runnung on Steam and actually quite popular, never have trouble finding a match

It still happens kek

overrated game

Lol wish i could for scavenge.

Eh I don't think I've ever heard of L4D being "overrated"

It's a simple fun game

It's basically point and shoot, nothing too intricate but still fun at the same time

Oh boy, I've spotted the try hard!

The people that say it is overrated are those that played the singleplayer campaign only. Their versus modes and some of the others like scavenge of follow the liter and insanely high skilled.

As I said above, people would kick you for having less than 500 hours spend in the game. These guys don't fool around like people in cs:go and dota do, if you fuck up you get kicked and banned fast and you are soon blacklisted from most people.

I can confirm as I been in a couple and yeah they will boot you out of a game more faster than you'll be able to respond to the fuck up.

Yeah campaign is basically just training for versus and other multiplayer modes in the game

And yeah there are some people that will try to shit on you if you have a small number of hours kek

It's fun though, I still play it on steal

Valve fanboys are worse than nintendo fanatics.