Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

James Torres
James Torres

holy fuck I miss versus someone please tell me they know what I'm talking about

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Well if you have friends left from back then you can still play on private servers.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

I remember days when you got kicked from a lobby for having less than 500 hours.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

It's still up and runnung on Steam and actually quite popular, never have trouble finding a match

It still happens kek

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

overrated game

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

Lol wish i could for scavenge.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Eh I don't think I've ever heard of L4D being "overrated"

It's a simple fun game

It's basically point and shoot, nothing too intricate but still fun at the same time

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

Valve Game.
Not overrated.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

Oh boy, I've spotted the try hard!

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

The people that say it is overrated are those that played the singleplayer campaign only. Their versus modes and some of the others like scavenge of follow the liter and insanely high skilled.

As I said above, people would kick you for having less than 500 hours spend in the game. These guys don't fool around like people in cs:go and dota do, if you fuck up you get kicked and banned fast and you are soon blacklisted from most people.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

I can confirm as I been in a couple and yeah they will boot you out of a game more faster than you'll be able to respond to the fuck up.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Yeah campaign is basically just training for versus and other multiplayer modes in the game

And yeah there are some people that will try to shit on you if you have a small number of hours kek

It's fun though, I still play it on steal

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

What do you mean Gabe is not Jesus?!VaƧve is perfect infidel!
Valve fanboys are worse than nintendo fanatics.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit